Vital Bracelet BE
|Series||Vital Bracelet BE|
|Release Date|| November 26th, 2022|
(UK) April 2023
|Language||Japanese (Vital Bracelet)|
|List of Virtual Pets|
|Clear Black||November 26, 2022|
|Clear White||November 26, 2022|
|Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Set
(Original Brown and Original Gray)
|Digivice-VV-||November 26, 2022|
|Digital Monster Special Selection Set||April 29, 2023|
- Main article: Vital Bracelet Series/Memory Cards#BEMemory and Vital Bracelet Series/Memory Cards#Dim Cards
Vital Bracelet BE models require BEMemory cards to load Digimon for gameplay. Each Dim Card comes with a maximum of 23 Digimon, arranged into a themed evolution tree.
The Vital Bracelet BE is also backwards-compatible with Dim Cards, the BEMemory's predecessors.
The Vital Bracelet BE is a wearable virtual pet that looks like a smartwatch. It can feature multiple character from different brands such as Digimon, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and My Hero Academia. Wikimon focuses only on Digimon, as it is a Digimon wiki. The strap color is based on which model of the device you buy. The device is flatter than the original Vital Bracelet but still scratches easily, it also water resistant but not waterproof.
General Features, UI
- The left side has a black rubber attached cover; this is where BEM Cards are inserted.
- The right side contains 2 buttons and a Micro USB charging port in the middle. The top button allows the user to scroll through the device's features, and the bottom button is select. The Micro USB charging port has a dust cover attached to the device.
1. Clock: It tells the time using 24-Hour time, list your steps (called miles) and shows your Digimon mood. Pressing Select shows more detail such as your Digimon's vitals and exercise progress for the last 3 days. To see previous days press select.
2. Status: Information about your Digimon's stats, what stage it's in, how much training time remains, its rank, ability, attribute, and how long you have raised it.
3. Character: Allows you to use a default avatar or store up to 3 Extra BEM / DIM / VBM on the device. The device itself does not need to reauthenticate these cards, but when using different ones on the app it is required.
4. Connect: This allows your device to interact with the Vital Bracelet Arena (VB Arena).
5. System: Allows you to change the time, brightness, volume, re-scan your heart rate, set your background and delete all your data.
6. Memory: A prompt to insert a BEM / DIM / VBM. This action can also be done from Clock.
7. Power: Allows you to power down the device.
The goal of the device is to raise a Digimon from Baby-I to Ultimate on an evolution tree. These Digimon do not require food or bathroom breaks, instead they require the players heart rate and specific exercise-based evolution requirements to be filled. A Digimon evolves when time passes, when Vital Values and Battles are collected, and when training requirements are met. The more a Digimon has evolved the more requirements they will need to full fill.
During 100hrs the user selects exercises to raise stats for your Digimon. Stats and battles unlock evolutions, and Non-BEM cards only obtain PP with any exercise, PP is treated like Trophies from the Original Vital Bracelet Series.
- Squats (PP)
- Crunches (HP)
- Punches (AP)
- Dashes (BP)
Formally ADV Mission in the previous Vital Bracelets. The user Walk a specific number of steps to fight Digimon to earn vitals and unlock certain evolutions / Baby Digimon. BEM in character storage can support each other in battle if they are from the same BEM brand. Completing Stages 2, 3, 6, 9, 11 and 12 Unlock more Digimon evolutions, this only has to be done once.
These are the fights your virtual pet gets into, like the traditional V-Pet too many back-to-back losses can kill them. All single player battles on the device itself pull opponents from your own V-pets card. Battles can be in triggered multiple ways.
- NFC contact: If the watch comes in contact with an NFC device that is outputting a signal a random battle based will happen.
- Adventure: Completing battles in this mode counts as battles.
- Vital Bracelet Arena App: These battles only decrease Vital Values. They have to be increased by sending your Digimon to the watch or with event only "Vital Drinks".
These are Values your Digimon earns from detecting your heart rate. The more you exercise the higher they go. They do have a limit though, to reduce them lose battles, take the watch off without your Digimon being asleep or play in the Vital Bracelet Arena.
The device can keep track of your steps. That being said it is not the most accurate counter, shaking it around counts as steps. Pairing it with a mobile app that counts steps is recommended.
The previous Vital Bracelet Series had sizes and evolution overall standardized with similar requirements. The Vital Bracelet BE however is not standardized in terms of required tasks and size. Time required on the other hand is standardized. Also, To stop evolution hold the select button during the evolution screen.
Baby-I = 1 Hour
Baby-II = 3 Hours
Child = 12 Hours (16 Hours for Original Cards)
Adult = 24 Hours
Perfect = 24 Hours
Ultimate = 24 Hours / 3 Hours via Jogress
Super Ultimate = NA
The Vital Bracelet BE comes in different designs with or without their own BEM cards, they are all functionally identical.
- All BE devices do not use the DRM found on inside BEM / DIM / VBM Cards.
- The BE also has official strap colors that can be bought on their own separately, depending on the product they could include a BEM.
Vital Bracelet BE
- This device comes in black and white. No Dims are Included.
25th Digital Monster Anniversary Set
- This is a variant of the BE with the brick red / blue gray original V-pet cover for straps and a 25th anniversary BEM.
- Unlike normal straps, they are raised over the watch to mimic the original Digimon V-Pet.
- The 25th anniversary BEM contains a traditional V-Pet background and V-Pet Art for its Digimon.
- This is a light Red variant of the BE, it is featured in the latter half of Digimon Ghost Game.
- Depending on the bundle it comes with a Gammamon BEM or Gammamon and Imperialdramon BEM.
Vital Bracelet BE Special Selection Set
- This is a black variant of the BE with a gold Botamon sprite for a logo, it contains Dragonic Blaze (ShineGreymon) and Rampage of the Beast (MirageGaogamon BM).
App Features & Compatibility
Vital Bracelet Lab
- This device is not compatible with the Vital Bracelet Lab.
Vital Bracelet Arena
- The VB Arena treats the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster / Digivice V, and the Vital Hero, and Digivice BE / VV as separate Devices.
- Online Multiplayer is live but requires all parties to have the same category of device.
- Storage is unlimited.
- The BE's Bem Cards can have their stats raised to 999 while a Dim has its stats locked. This means BEM Digimon from the newer Vital Bracelet BE are far stronger than regular Dims.
- VB Arena doesn't allow for data transfer between devices.
- The following have been removed from the Vital Bracelet Lab; item shop, tamer level, group raids and special missions.
- The Vital Bracelet BE cannot play with any other devices physically.
- Digimon transfer is glitchy in VB Arena, if your Digimon clones itself, delete the clone without closing the app. Clones will corrupt your account, which would require a in app file wipe to fix.
- Bandai Toys website (JP)
- BEMemory Digital Monster Series Bandai Toys website (JP)
- Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Set (Premium Bandai Shop)