|Metal Meteor||||メタルメテオ||Metaru Meteo||Fires an iron ball of super-high mass more than ten times greater than its body.|
|Bloody Tower||||ブラッディタワー||Buraddi Tawā||Skewers its enemies with its tail and flings them into the sky.|
- DORUgamon (with or without Greymon (X-Antibody), Wizarmon, Leomon, Lynxmon or Tyranomon)
- DORUmon (Warp Evolution)
- Drimogemon (with Nise Drimogemon)
- Garurumon (with or without Greymon)
- Garurumon (Black)
- Garurumon (X-Antibody)
- Greymon (with or without Garurumon)
- Greymon (Black)
- Greymon (X-Antibody) (with or without DORUgamon)
- Kuwagamon (X-Antibody)
- Leomon (with DORUgamon)
- Leomon (X-Antibody) (with DORUgamon)
- Lynxmon (with DORUgamon)
- Nise Drimogemon (with Drimogemon)
- Rhinomon (X-Antibody)
- Siesamon (X-Antibody)
- Togemon (X-Antibody)
- Tyranomon (with DORUgamon)
- Wizarmon (with DORUgamon)
- Alphamon (with or without Holy Angemon or Magnamon)
- Alphamon: Ouryuken
- Boltmon (with Death Meramon or Pumpmon)
- DORUgoramon (with or without Metal Greymon)
- Examon (with or without Rize Greymon, Aero V-dramon, Metal Tyranomon and Vermillimon)
- Giga Seadramon
- Grandis Kuwagamon
- Griffomon (with Tocanmon, Blossomon or Delumon)
- Holydramon (X-Antibody)
- Metal Garurumon (with Knightmon, Big Mamemon, or Metal Mamemon)
- Metal Seadramon (with Anomalocarimon or Mega Seadramon)
- Plesiomon (with Hangyomon)
- Saber Leomon (with Piccolomon or Triceramon)
During the siege by the hordes of Death-X-DORUguremon, Tokomon (X-Antibody) waking up DORUgamon, while seeing Digimon suffer, it evolves into DORUguremon when the emotions from the battle get to it, while other Digimon seeing DORUguremon, they forced to attack it and DORUguremon flee, due to Death-X-DORUguremon's appearance, seeing it's reflect from water, it is disappointed how it looks like it, and forces itself to fight the Death-X-DORUguremon to convince Digimon to its appearance, remembering its memory being DORUmon, Tokomon (X-Antibody) assumed DORUguremon's form and it loves it, caring and protective friend.
Dukemon (X-Antibody) requests DORUguremon arrive to the Yggdrasill and granted access to Yggdrasill's realm by Dukemon (X-Antibody) to learn the secrets of its creation, when DORUguremon arrives in the Yggdrasill zone to see Yggdrasill, Omegamon confronts it and the two begin to battle, although Omegamon no longer seems certain as to what it's fighting for. It got inflicted heavy wounds from Omegamon, including cutting off its wings, when Omegamon is about to kill the DORUguremon, it overcome with memories of Leomon, Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody), and Dukemon (X-Antibody), it evolves into Alphamon.
DORUguremon appears in the Lament of the X-Antibody chapter (慟哭のＸ抗体編 Dōkoku no X-Kōtai-hen). It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from DORUgamon, and can evolve to Alphamon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the X-Antibody of Destiny (運命のＸ抗体 Unmei no X Kōtai) set.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
Evolves from Death-X-DORUgamon (1.5 only), DORUgamon, Greymon (X-Antibody), Kuwagamon (X-Antibody), or Raptordramon (1.0 only). Can also be obtained by Jogressing Greymon (X-Antibody) and DORUgamon. Can evolve to DORUgoramon, Giga Seadramon, or Grandis Kuwagamon. Can also Jogress with Okuwamon (X-Antibody) to evolve to DORUgoramon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digimon Pendulum X||Digital Monster Ver.20th|