|Foxfire||[N 1]||フォックスファイアー||Fokkusufaiā||Howling Blaster/Fox Fire/Ice Shot||Fires blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth.|
|Tai Atari||||Body Blow||たいあたり||N/A||Body Blow/Charge||Rams the enemy with its body.|
|Freeze Fang||||フリーズファング||Furīzu Fangu||Subzero Ice Fang/Freeze Fang||Bites an enemy with icy fangs.|
|Ice Wall||||アイスウォール||Aisu Uōru||Ice Wall/Wall of Ice||Breathes out a wall of ice to repel attacks.|
|Slamming Attack||||スライミングアタック||Suraimingu Atakku||Forces the enemy to the ground and begins to maul them.|
|Garuru Thrust||||ガルルスラスト||Garuru Surasuto||Attacks with its claws.|
|Ice Cannon||||アイスキャノン||Aisu Kyanon||Fires balls of ice from its mouth.|
|Wolf Cry||||ウルフクライ||Urufu Kurai||Howls a powerful shockwave.|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon Hakase
- Gabumon (Black)
- Pico Devimon
- Aero V-dramon (with Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Andromon (with Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Assaultmon (with Greymon or Greymon (X-Antibody) or Greymon (Blue) or Greymon (2010 Anime Version))
- Asuramon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Chimairamon (with Monochromon, Kabuterimon, Skull Greymon, Kuwagamon and Airdramon, Greymon or Greymon (Black))
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- DORUguremon (with or without Greymon)
- Duramon (with Bao Hackmon or Targetmon)
- Garudamon (with V-dramon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Garudamon (X-Antibody)
- Garurumon X-Antibody (with X-Antibody)
- Grappu Leomon
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Jyagamon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Karatenmon (with Firamon or Kougamon)
- Mach Gaogamon
- Mammon (with or without Leomon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Mega Seadramon
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Paildramon (with Angemon)
- Panjyamon 
- Panjyamon (X-Antibody)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with or without Bakemon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Rapidmon Perfect
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon or Reppamon)
- Savior Hackmon (with Zubaeagermon)
- Skull Greymon
- Taomon (Silver)
- Waru Monzaemon
- Were Garurumon (with or without Crest of Friendship, with or without Wizarmon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Were Garurumon (Black)
- Were Garurumon (X-Antibody)
- Whamon Perfect (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
- Wolfmon with the Human Spirit of Light
- Z'd Garurumon (with Megadramon)
On the first episode, Taiki is in a dream where a mysterious army is battling against Taiki's Digimon army. Garurumon is part of that army. He also appears in one of Taiki's DigiMemory set found in Island Zone.
Garurumon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Garurumon can be found in Freezeland at the south of Yukidarumon's igloo, waiting to challenge someone to battle. However, Garurumon's rules are a bit different, as the first time it'll accuse you of cheating by using Items and won't join the city and you have to rebattle it, this time leaving your Digimon do all the job by itself, or the cycle will repeat. Garurumon's challenge is always ensured at the 4:00 hours, be either in the morning or in the afternoon. When beaten, it will join the city as a chef in the Restaurant, along with Meramon, Yukidarumon, Tyranomon, Vademon and Digitamamon. If none of the aforementioned Digimon was recruited, Garurumon will build the Restaurant.
- At least 1000 MP and 100 Speed stat requirements
- Maximum 1 Care Mistake
- A Weight between 25 to 35g
- Bonus conditions: Have a Discipline of at least 90% and know at least 28 techniques.
Garurumon's Digivolution item is the Blue Crystal which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Garurumon.
Garurumon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Mega Seadramon
- Skull Greymon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique-Fox Fire:
Garurumon spews blue cold flames towards the enemy, burning them.
Garurumon is a collectable green card with 14/14 stats.
Evolves from Gabumon at level 21. It can evolve to Were Garurumon at level 31.
Can be evolved from Gabumon if above level 18 and Attack above 120. He can evolve to Were Garurumon if above level 28 and Friendship above 80%. He also gives you a request mission to send a mail at Old Canyon.
Evolves from Gabumon at level 11. It can evolve to Were Garurumon at level 25.
Garurumon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Gabumon, Gaomon, or Patamon, and can evolve to Atlur Kabuterimon, Were Garurumon, or Zudomon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Garurumon Evolution (ガルルモン進化 Garurumon Shinka) set and the 3 Color Garurumon (３色ガルルモン Sanshoku Garurumon) set.
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon Xros Archive|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Battle Chronicle||Digimon Mini||Digimon Mini|
|Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Battle Chronicle||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
(RE Card with Greymon)