|Koyōsetsu||||Fox Leaf Arrowheads||狐葉楔||N/A||Diamond Storm
|Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.|
|Kohenkyo||||Fox Switch Deception||狐変虚||N/A||Copies the opponent's appearance, or, (in Battle Evolution) switches places with them in a whirl of leaves. In Digimon RPG, teleports to the enemy and kicks them before disappearing. In Masters, uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.|
|Tōhakken||[N 1]||Tohachi Game||藤八拳||N/A||Power Paw
|In Digimon Tamers, ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.|
|Shōda||||Palm Strike||掌打||N/A||Palm Strike||Attacks with a strong hand strike.|
|Sōzan||||Claw Slash||爪斬||N/A||Swift Strike||A swift claw attack.|
|Kokaishū||||Fox Spin Kick||狐回蹴||N/A||Spin Kick||Attacks with multiple roundhouse kicks.|
|Kūchū Koyōsetsu||||Aerial Fox Leaf Arrowheads||空中狐葉楔||N/A||Diamond Storm||Uses Koyousetsu while in midair.|
|Korenkyaku||||Fox Combo Kick||狐連脚||N/A||Rapid Kick||Spins about before unleashing several high kicks in rapid succession.|
|Kosengeki||||Fox Flash Attack||狐閃撃||N/A||Super Chop||A swift claw attack.|
- Any Yellow Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Armor Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Black Growmon
- Black Tailmon
- Gold Numemon
- Hanumon (with Kudamon (2006 Anime Version))
- Kyubimon (with or without Guilmon)
- Kyubimon (Silver)
- Lighdramon (with the Digimental of Friendship)
- Renamon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Sakuyamon (Warp Evolution) (with or without Makino Ruki or Taomon and Kabukimon)
Renamon once again appears as Makino Ruki's partner.
Renamon is a playable character that evolves to Sakuyamon.
Renamon is an obtainable partner Digimon. It can be obtained in either the Balanced Pack or the Offensive Pack at the start of the game. The DRI Agent that will give the player a Renamon if they didn't chose a pack containing it can be found above Leomon's Gym. In order to obtain Renamon's DDNA, the combined levels of the player's Digimon must be between 45-60 and they must defeat Taomon at North Badland W in the West Sector.
- Angemon: Sakuyamon skill level 30, 150+ Wind tolerance.
- Devimon: Sakuyamon skill level 10.
- Dinohumon: Gryzmon skill level 20.
- Greymon: Gryzmon skill level 30, 280+ Defense.
- Growmon: Stingmon skill level 20, 80+ Defense.
- Gryzmon: Vamdemon skill level 20, 300+ Strength.
- Hookmon: Kyukimon skill level 20.
- Kabuterimon: Stingmon skill level 40.
- Stingmon: Kyubimon skill level 20, 80+ Strength.
- XV-mon: Taomon skill level 20, 120+ Wind tolerance.
- Angewomon: Kyubimon skill level 30, 160+ Spirit.
- Assaultmon: Hookmon skill level 50.
- Digitamamon: Sakuyamon skill level 20, 400+ Intelligence.
- Grappu Leomon: Gryzmon skill level 50.
- Holy Angemon: Angemon skill level 50.
- Kyukimon: Dinohumon skill level 50.
- Megalo Growmon: Level 25, Growmon skill level 40.
- Metal Greymon: Greymon skill level 40.
- Metal Mamemon: Taomon skill level 30, 100+ Machine tolerance.
- Paildramon: Stingmon skill level 5, XV-mon skill level 5.
- Skull Greymon: Greymon skill level 50, 250+ Dark tolerance.
- Vamdemon: Devimon skill level 50.
- Beelzebumon: Belial Vamdemon skill level 40, Dukemon skill level 40.
- Belial Vamdemon: Vamdemon skill level 99.
- Black War Greymon: Skull Greymon skill level 99.
- Cannondramon: Assaultmon skill level 99.
- Diablomon: Gran Kuwagamon skill level 99, Black War Greymon skill level 99.
- Dukemon: Megalo Growmon skill level 99.
- Gran Kuwagamon: Imperialdramon skill level 40, Kabuterimon skill level 40.
- Hououmon: Rosemon skill level 99.
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode: Paildramon skill level 50.
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode: Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode skill level 99.
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode: Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode skill level 40, Omegamon skill level 40.
- Marsmon: Grappu Leomon skill level 99.
- Metal Garurumon: Metal Mamemon skill level 40, 120+ Machine tolerance.
- Omegamon: War Greymon skill level 40, Metal Garurumon skill level 40.
- Rosemon: Level 15, Angewomon skill level 40.
- Saint Galgomon: Metal Garurumon skill level 99.
- Seraphimon: Holy Angemon skill level 99.
- Slash Angemon: Kyukimon skill level 99.
- WarGreymon: Metal Greymon skill level 99.
Renamon has a 70% chance of being born from a Holy Digitama (otherwise it'll be a Numemon), which can be created by matching a Holy Digimon with a Digimon whose Aptitude is over 30.
Wild Renamon can be found at Sheer Valley.
- Gottsumon: Less than -10 Sympathy; 5 ME Digimon defeated; Yuki Agumon unlocked.
- Icemon: 20 tension; 10 DS Digimon defeated; Gottsumon unlocked.
- Insekimon: 100 Strength and Defense; 30 ME Digimon defeated; Icemon unlocked.
- Kudamon (2006 Anime Version): 300 Intelligence; 5 VB Digimon defeated.
- Pawn Chessmon (White): 100 Intelligence; 5 DR Digimon defeated; Yuki Agumon unlocked.
- Pico Devimon: 250 Intelligence; 5 NSo Digimon defeated.
- Yuki Agumon: 5 DR and DS Digimon defeated.
- Devimon: Less than -10 Sympathy; 5 DR and 10 VB Digimon defeated; 3 Adult Digimon unlocked; Pico Devimon unlocked.
- Gold Numemon: 15 ME Digimon defeated; use Escape 3 times; use Support 10 times; 100 battles; Numemon unlocked.
- Ice Devimon: 450 Intelligence; 10 DS Digimon defeated; 30 chests opened; 10,000 damage dealt; Pico Devimon unlocked.
- Kyubimon: 10 Strong-will; 150 Intelligence; 3 NSo Digimon defeated.
- Numemon: Less than -25 Tension; use Escape at least once; Pico Devimon unlocked.
- Reppamon: 320 Strength; 15 Adult Digimon defeated; use Attack 30 times; high friendship; Kudamon unlocked.
- Lady Devimon: 20 Strong-will; 10 Anger; 400 Intelligence; 20 VB and Perfect Digimon defeated; use Attack 50 times; Devimon unlocked.
- Taomon: 20 Strong-will; 5,000 bits; 40 chests opened; 5 VB Digimon defeated; any VN Digimon and Kyubimon unlocked.
- Tyilinmon: 300 Defense and Agility; 15 Perfect Digimon defeated; use Guard 20 times; 30 chests opened; any 5 Digimon and Reppamon unlocked.
- Vamdemon: 500 Intelligence; use Attack 50 times; 15 Perfect and 20 VB Digimon defeated; low Friendship; 2,000 damage dealt at once; Devimon unlocked.
- Lilithmon: 20 Sympathy; 30 DR, NSp, JT, and NSo Digimon defeated; 4 NSo, 2 VB Digimon and Lady Devimon unlocked, 4,000 damage dealt, obtain Lilithmon's power.
- Moon Millenniumon: 300 Defense; 520 Intelligence; 50,000 bits; 30 NSo Digimon defeated; 10,000 damage dealt; any Ultimate Digimon and Vamdemon unlocked; defeat Moon Millenniumon.
- Sakuyamon: 20 Sympathy; 500 Luck; 10 VB and 15 NSp Digimon defeated; high Friendship; 1,500 damage dealt at once; use Guard 15 times; Taomon unlocked.
- Sleipmon: 330 Agility; 20 VB and Ultimate Digimon defeated; 3 Child and Adult, 2 Perfect, 1 Ultimate Digimon and Tyilinmon unlocked.
Renamon evolves from Gummymon when at least level 12 and 70 Speed. Renamon evolves into either Kyubimon when at least level 23 and 125 Spirit or Sorcerimon when at least 70% Friendship and 700 Holy experience.
Renamon is one of the four Digimon that can hatch from an Evil Patterned Egg (the others being Pico Devimon, Impmon, and Keramon). The egg can be created by matching any Dark Digimon with a Digimon whose level is at least level 15 and hatches with at least 200 Dark experience.
Wild Renamon can be found at Limit Valley.
Available as a collectible card.
Renamon evolves from Tanemon with the following requirements: level 7, 20 Attack, 20 Intelligence, and 20 Speed. It has the Adroit Wisdom support skill, which increases its Intelligence by 15% when in battle. Renamon is also avaiable as a Digimon Medal (No.488, ★★ rarity). The Digimon it can evolve into and their requirements are:
- Woodmon: level 14, 500 HP.
- Garurumon: level 15, 50 Speed, 25% Camaderie.
- Kyubimon: level 14, 40 Speed, 40 Intelligence, 40 Speed.
- Black Tailmon: level 16, 40 Intelligence, 25% Camaderie.
One of chapter 13's sidequests, titled Spirit Fox and Girl, features a Renamon trying to protect a little girl from a Mega Seadramon in Asakusa. Once Mega Seadramon has been defeated, Renamon will thank Amasawa Keisuke and can be taken as a companion in domination and territory battles.
Gameplay-wise Renamon remains unchanged from Cyber Sleuth aside from two new possible evolutions: Lekismon and Turuiemon. In order to evolve into Lekismon, Renamon must be at least at level 15 and have 35 Attack as well as 40 Speed. For Turuiemon: level 14, 45 Attack, 40 Speed.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
|Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit||Digimon Story
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters|
(RE Card with Guilmon)
(RE Card with Guilmon)
(RE Card with Terriermon)
(RE Card with Terriermon)
|Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit
|Illustration for the Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary BD-Box Collection by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi||Illustration for the Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary BD-Box Collection by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the|
|Digital Monster Plushes Vol.3 "Digimon Tamers" Sega Limited Banpresto|