|Exhaust Flame||||エキゾーストフレイム||Ekizōsuto Fureimu||Pyro Blaster/Exhaust Flame||Breathes out a scorching burst of flames with a roar.|
|Plasma Blade||||プラズマブレイド||Purazuma Bureido||Dragon Slash/Light Blade||Charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them.|
|Dino Kick||||ダイノキック||Daino Kikku||Quickly jumps at foe, kicks them, then whips them with its tail.|
|Grow Claw||||グラウクロー||Gurau Kurō||Growl Claw||Attacks using its huge claws.|
|Howling||||ハウリング||Hauringu||Makes the enemy cower with a fierce howl.|
|Raiden Blade||||ライデンブレイド||Raiden Bureido||Unleashes intense energy from its plasma blade.|
|Fire Blaster||||ファイアーブラスター||Faiā Burastā||Pyro Blaster||Breathes fire continuously.|
|Dragon Spine||||ドラゴンスパイン||Doragon Supain||Whips an enemy with its tail.|
|Fire Breath||||ファイアーブレス||Faiā Buresu||Fire Breath|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Any Red Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Guilmon (with or without Terriermon)
- Guilmon (X-Antibody)
- Terriermon (with or without Guilmon)
- Yuki Agumon
- Aero V-dramon (with or without V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Ancient Greymon (Ancient Evolution)
- Anomalocarimon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Any Red Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Beowolfmon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black Megalo Growmon
- Blue Meramon
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Dukemon (Warp Evolution)
- Dukemon: Crimson Mode (with Guilmon and Megalo Growmon)
- Etemon (with Bao Huckmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon or Wizarmon)
- Garmmon (with Gryzmon)
- Gerbemon (with Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with or without Devidramon)
- Growmon (X-Antibody) (with the X-Antibody)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Manticoremon (with a Virus or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Mega Seadramon
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Arresterdramon or Reppamon or Raptordramon)
- Megalo Growmon (X-Antibody)
- Megalo Growmon (Orange)
- Megidramon (Warp Evolution)
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon or Tailmon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Rize Greymon
- Savior Huckmon (with Targetmon)
- Shoutmon X5 (with a Vaccine or Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Skull Greymon
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon or Thunderballmon)
Growmon is the Digimon partner to Matsuda Takato. He evolves from Guilmon when Takato swipes an evolution card through his D-Ark. Unfortunately, when he first evolved, he was unable to immediately revert. Takato and Lee Jianliang tried several different ways to remedy this, though they all, ultimately, proved unsuccessful. Eventually, after witnessing a rainbow with Takato, he reverted back to Guilmon.
During the events of Digimon Tamers - Episode 14, he battled the Deva Digimon, Mihiramon. He was losing until Takato swiped the mysterious blue card through his D-Ark, allowing Growmon to evolve into his perfect form; Megalo Growmon.
He would later appear various other times, to battle other Digimon, or ferry Takato and co. around to other areas.
A Growmon owned by a group of Demons Hackers pins down Aiba Takumi with its claw, taking advantage of him being distracted by the stolen account data he found inside the Demons' secret base, despite his Terriermon trying to warn him. Said Growmon is later defeated by Terriermon, alongside Takumi's other two Digimon, Hagurumon and Palmon, after Takumi performed a Connect Jump to enter the secret base's terminal and messed it up.
Growmon evolves from Guilmon at level 21.
Can be evolved from Guilmon if above level 25 and Dragon EXP above 500, or can be found at Old Canyon. He can evolve to Megalo Growmon if above level 35 and Attack above 180, or Black Megalo Growmon if above level 45.
Growmon is an obtainable evolution of Agumon.
Can be evolved from Guilmon if above level 21, attack 105, and already befriended Guilmon. Can evolve to Megalo Growmon if above level 36, spirit 130, and Machine EXP 2100, or Black Megalo Growmon if above level 40, Darkness EXP 3600, and Machine EXP 3300. In Sunburst, you can choose Growmon in the beginning alongside with Coronamon and Mega Seadramon if you choose Attack Pack. In Sunburst, if you place a scared Growmon in your DigiFarm, he'll give you a Quest Mission.
Evolves from Guilmon at level 11.
Growmon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Agumon, Candmon, or Guilmon, and can evolve into Blue Meramon, Mega Seadramon, or Megalo Growmon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Guilmon Evolution (ギルモン進化 Girumon Shinka) set and the 3 Color Growmon (３色グラウモン Sanshoku Guraumon) set.
|Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digimon Card Game|
(Official Digitama Sleeve)
|D-Ark||Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|