|Hell's Hand||||ヘルズハンド||Heruzu Hando||Dark Claw/Zombie Claw/Night Claw||Extends a giant decaying hand from underneath its cloak to attack the enemy.|
|Death Charm||||デスチャーム||Desu Chāmu||Evil Charm/Death Charm/Dark Charm||Casts an evil spell of darkness that washes over the enemy and saps away its life.|
|Nightmare Wave||||ナイトメアウェーブ||Naitomea Uēbu||Emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, amplifying their doubts and driving them mad.|
|Poison Breath||||ポイズンブレス||Poizun Buresu||Blows out a poisonous smoke.|
|Ghost Chop||||ゴーストチョップ||Gōsuto Choppu||Karate chops the enemy.|
|Death Claw||||デスクロウ||Desu Kurou||Touch of Evil|
- Agumon Hakase
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any obtainable Child Digimon from Digimon World
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Dracumon (with Kuramon and Pico Devimon)
- Falcomon (2006 Anime Version)
- Kudamon (2006 Anime Version)
- Kuramon (with Dracumon and Pico Devimon)
- Pico Devimon (with or without Kuramon and Dracumon)
- Yuki Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Purple Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Baalmon (with a Vaccine Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Blue Meramon
- Cyberdramon (2010 Anime Version)
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Death Meramon
- Etemon (with Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with or without Wizarmon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series or Kuwagamon)
- Gerbemon (with Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon
- Infermon (with Chrysalimon)
- Jokermon (with a Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Lady Devimon (with or without Devimon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Fantomon
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Mummymon ( with or without Fugamon or Hookmon)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with or without Garurumon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Skull Greymon
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with or without Sangloupmon, Dokugumon, or Devimon and Devidramon, or a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Yatagaramon (2006 Anime Version)
- Waru Monzaemon (with or without Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
Bakemon are among the residents of Overdell Cemetery on File Island and scared the Chosen Children. Vamdemon also used many Bakemon as its soldiers and used them to round up children while they were in the Real World to try and determine which one was the eighth Chosen Child.
Bakemon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon in Digimon World. All 9 Child Digimon can evolve into Bakemon via Death Evolution, which its triggered by losing a battle, though this only has a 10% of chance to happen so its reccomended to save the game before trying to do the method.
Bakemon are among the residents of Overdell Cemetery, though there's one in particular special... It speaks in a different language, making it impossible to understand, however if you bring another Bakemon as a partner, it'll translate the language for you, as he's asking questions and if you answer them all correctly, it joins the city, patrolling the city at night.
After Vamdemon went missing, the Player has to go to the Dark Lord Mansion's secret Lab and will find both Vamdemon and Bakemon which were kidnapped and held in a cage by Skull Greymon. After the player defeats Skull Greymon, Vamdemon and Bakemon will be freed, unlocking Vamdemon as an opponent in Greymon's Tournaments.
- At least a 1000 MP stat requirement
- More than 3 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Have a Happiness of 50% and have at least 28 different techniques mastered.
Bakemon's evolution item is the Torn Tatter which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Bakemon.
Bakemon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Skull Greymon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Hell's Hand:
Upon contact with the enemy, dark energy surrounds Bakemon and it unleashes the energy in the shape of a black ominous hand that slashes the opponent.
Bakemon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Sky Type Digimon. It can be found in Temple of Darkness - Right, Temple of Darkness - Left, Vamdemon's Mansion, Shrine of Evil - Left, and Shrine of Evil - Right.
Bakemon is the first opponent of Dark City's Haunted Arena. It wishes to scare the player. It uses the Dancing Ghost deck, a Black/Darkness deck with 2 attack, 4 defense and 2 evolution speed that uses Eat-Up HP and Recovery cards.
Bakemon is also an obtainable Adult-level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 860
- DP: 30
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 450
- Triangle attack: 270
- X attack: 170, Eat-Up HP
- Support Ability: Change own specialty to Black/Darkness.
Bakemon's attacks are Hell's Hand, Ghost Chop and Death Charm
Appears as a field enemy.
Bakemon is one of the balloons in the Twisted Toy Town stage.
Bakemon is an unobtainable enemy Digimon. It is only obtainable as a collectible card.
After you have evicted the Fluorescent Cave mansion's previous resident, Platinum Numemon soon realizes that its new home is haunted at night, and refuses to set foot in the mansion until it's safe. When Taiga then checks the mansion at nighttime, he finds Bakemon, who once again speaks using only his name (eg. Bake bake?). If Taiga answers the questions correctly, Bakemon will join the city, but if answered wrong, Taiga must fight and defeat it before it will join.
Takenouchi Sora and Kido Jo found a group of humans in Episode 16, "The Dancing Ghosts! Bakemon", in the Overdell Cemetery. They were doing a weird dance, which one of them said it was part of a carnival that was an offering for the Great Bakemon. However, he refused to specify what the Great Bakemon was. Another offered the children the chance to join their dance for the Great Bakemon, though Sora refused. Yet another wanted them to leave offerings, which made Gomamon explain that Bakemon were ghost Digimon that lived in the Overdell Cemetery but they were not Digimon worth leaving offerings to. Finally, another said that they did have their offerings already - Sora, Joe, Piyomon and Gomamon, as all the cultists revealed themselves to be Bakemon. The Chosen Children and their Partner Digimon tried to escape, but they were surrounded and were caught by the Bakemon and thrown in separate cells.
As Sora escaped from her cell, she had to avoid Bakemon guards that would return her to it if she got caught. One of said guards was also protecting Jo and Gomamon's cell, making it impossible for Sora to rescue them alone, while two guarded a staircase upwards.
After rescuing Piyomon, the Bakemon guards become normal enemies. They can deal damage to one party Digimon with Ghost Chop and damage and Stun with Hell's Hand.
After Sora and Piyomon returned to Jo and Gomamon's cell, the Bakemon guard had entered it. Jo warned him that he'd taste badly if Bakemon tried to eat him, but Bakemon did not care because they were going to eat his soul. Jo then said that his soul also tasted bad, and Bakemon asked him if he knew someone with a tastier soul. Before Jo could answer, though, Sora and Piyomon entered the cell, and both fought the Bakemon guard, who in battle was two Bakemon. After beating them, the group went towards the Bakemon duo that protected the staircase and beat them as well.
Leaving the basement with the cells through the staircase, the group found their way out blocked by five Bakemon. They told the Chosen Children how escaping was a mistake and how they'd eat their souls, with salt and pepper, and how scared souls tasted best. Afterwards, they fused into the Great Bakemon. The giant Bakemon then stated it was immune to attacks because it was a ghost, but Jo knew that a ghost's weakness was God's divine grace, and thus, chanted a sutra his grandmother gave him to do well on tests, which hurt the Great Bakemon, giving Gomamon and Piyomon a chance to attack.
The Great Bakemon is the fourteenth obligatory boss of the game, fighting Piyomon and Gomamon at the end of Episode 16, "The Dancing Ghosts! Bakemon". Like the normal Bakemon, it can use Ghost Chop and Hell's Hand, but it can also deal damage to all the party as well as lower Attack, Defense and inflict Break with Death Charm. Upon being defeated, the Great Bakemon drops the Break Guard DigiPiece.
Another giant Bakemon, known as Bakemon Boss, appears in Sub-Episode 8, "Forgotten at the Church", which happens soon after Episode 16, where it took Sora's bracelet that she dropped when she escaped the cells. It also spoke partly in English, unlike the other Bakemon. When confronted by Sora, it refused to give it back, which sparked a fight.
Bakemon Boss serves as the final boss of Sub-Episode 8, "Forgotten at the Church". Like the Great Bakemon, it can use Ghost Chop, Hell's Hand and Death Charm.
Upon being defeated, the Bakemon Boss accepts its defeat and shrinks until it vanishes, allowing Sora to recover her lucky bracelet. Sora then explained to the other Chosen Children that said bracelet was made by her mother, and she entrusted the wish of said mother allowing her to play soccer into it.
Stronger versions named Bakemon ★ appear as random enemies from Sub-Episode 12, "Orgemon's Bone", onwards.
Wizarmon and Tailmon returned to Vamdemon's base to recover the true Crest of Light after Yagami Hikari and Tailmon united in Episode 45, "The Bond of Destiny! Tailmon". A Bakemon refused them entrance as the base was to be closed until Vamdemon returned. Wizarmon lied, saying they were there to switch out the guard, then brainwashed Bakemon into believing it, who then left.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
Bakemon appears only on a mural in the shrine.
Bakemon evolves from Pico Devimon with 3+ Calls, Training -24 times. Can be evolved to Vamdemon with 1 or less calls, Winning percentage: 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times. Can be Jogressed with compatible Digimon to obtain Pumpmon or Fantomon.
Bakemon is an enemy Digimon in Area 03 and 04.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digital Monster Ver. S||Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05|
|Digital Monster||Digivice||Digivice iC||Digimon Xros Loader
||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|