|Twin Spear||||ツインスピア||Tsuin Supia||Spinning Spear||Stabs with its "Twin Spear".|
|Shoulder Blade||||ショルダーブレード||Shorudā Burēdo|
|Undead Soldier||||アンデッドソルジャー||Andeddo Sorujā|
|Choujigen Axe||||Super-dimensional Axe||超次元アックス||Choujigen Akkusu||Multi-dimension Axe||Slashes with an axe capable of breaking down the walls between dimensions.|
|Treason Vortex||||トリーズン・ヴォーテクス||Torison Borutekkusu||Spins its "Twin Spear" to form a vortex of darkness.|
- Skull Knightmon + Deadly Axemon
- Skull Knightmon: Big Axe Mode
- Skull Knightmon: Cavalier Mode
- Belphemon: Rage Mode
- Dark Knightmon (Bagramon) (with Bagramon)
- Dark Knightmon (Duskmon) (with Duskmon)
- Darkness Bagramon (with Bagramon)
- Grey Knightsmon (with Metal Greymon) or (with Greymon and Mail Birdramon)
- Mega Dark Knightmon
- Muso Knightmon (with Tuwarmon)
- Shoutmon X3SD (with Shoutmon X2 and Dorulumon) or (with Shoutmon X3)
- Super Dark Knightmon (with Skull Greymon and Skull Satamon)
Dark Knightmon is the foremost member of Twilight. He controls Nene with the promise that he can send Nene and Yuu back to the human world. He also controlled Kiriha using a dark orb. He's the younger brother of Bagramon, and he came up with both DigiXros and the D5 plan in order to defeat and overthrow his brother. He almost succeeded, but in the end met his demise in the hands of his brother.
Dark Knightmon appears as one of the disguises worn by Betsumon.
Dark Knightmon is an unobtainable Leader Digimon.
|Super Digica Taisen||
Dark Knightmon is a boss Digimon in the arcade version of the game.
|Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
|Dark Knightmon Xros Figure from Series 07||Dark Knightmon Sofubi Digital Monster Figure from Series 07||Digimon Xros Wars Super Digica Taisen|
Digimon Xros Wars
|Bagra Army from
Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th|