Digimon Mini (Xros Wars)
The Digimon Mini (デジモンミニ Dejimon Mini) is based on the original Digimon Mini toys. However, they are only compatible with themselves and utilize DigiXrossing with defeated enemies to evolve.
Set-Up and Game Play
When you remove the tab from the Mini, you are greeted with the Bandai logo and are then asked to set the clock. In one minute, your Digimon will appears, and you must feed it and train it as you do in past v-pets. Unlike past v-pets, the Mini does not use icons for its functions. Instead, the buttons select each function.
1. A Button:
- Feed : Press the button and the icons for meat and vitamins will come up. Press A to scroll from meat to vitamin and press B to confirm.
- Poop/Sickness: Press A when your Digimon poops or get sick. Pressing A for poop will instantly flush the poop, and pressing A for sickness or injury will bring up the two icons for sickness and injury. Scroll with A and select with B.
- Lights (when Digimon sleeps): Press A and "On" and "Off" will appear. Scroll with A and select with B.
2. B Button:
- Training: To train, hold the B button until "Ready" appears on the screen. Power up your Digimon by pressing B rapidly.
- Battle/Record: To battle, press B and you will be given two options, X Battle and C Battle. X Battle means Xros Battle with Digimon in the device, while C Battle means Connect Battle with other compatible device.
3. C Button:
- Record: Press C until the record appears. Record shows you the number of battles won and number of total battles as well as your Win Ratio. Scroll between the two options with A and select with B.
Press and A and B at the same time and select on or off.
Hold down C to select the time and press A and B at the same time to change the clock.
|Digimon Mini Shoutmon Red||Digimon Mini Shoutmon Red||Digimon Mini Greymon Blue||Digimon Mini Greymon Blue|
|Digimon Mini Dark Knightmon Black||Digimon Mini Dark Knightmon Black|