Digital Monster X
|Release Date||March 14, 2019|
|List of Virtual Pets|
- XAI System is dice type system which is luck based. Will appear when entering a battle, the dice function, the XAI System, will starts up! Hit the button to stop the XAI as it rotates. The XAI System is quite important!
There are also 2 DAILY XAI events,
- Everytime a Digimon wakes up/ hatches/ loads a save file - Effects Random event for the day and XAI count speed for Excite training.
- The 1st time when entering Quest Map each day - Effects Difficulty and chance of item drop in Quest Map.
- ATTACK GAUGE Meter If the XAI System's outcome is low, the gauge moves fast, but if it's high, it'll move slower for you, so the better the XAI's outcome, the easier it'll be for you to stop the attack gauge, giving you more opportunities for a deadly move! The black part of the gauge itself changes based on your Digimon's form, level, and attributes, so be careful in the choices you make.
- RANDOM EVENTS System Sometimes while idling you're Digimon will call out when a random event is initiated. Random events might result in either getting a free item, sudden battle or rare encounters battle (unlock evolution route). Random events wont happen during sleep time or cold mode. Having a higher Daily XAI count is said to have a higher chance to initiate random events [to be confirmed later]
- TRAINING System There are two types of training available and both increase Strength and Effort. Normal training is basically what the name implied, normal basic training. While Excite training speed depends on the Daily XAI count swhich are fixed for each day. Excite training fills in more strength and sometimes also drains the hunger meter as well. 4 successful training will increase 1 Effort meter, regardless of normal or excite. Effort meter is permanent so having lower effort will leads to different evolution path.
- COLD/FREEZER System If you put Digimon to sleep outside of its sleeping time, the Digimon will be freezed inside a freezer.During freezer mode evolution time is freezed and Digimon will be safe from care mistake. This mode is perfect for pausing during a busy schedule.
- PRESERVE System By preserving Digimon you back them up at their current state, and you can swap them back in with Digimon you are raising.2 backups can be saved at a time, and you can exchange 1 main and 2 backups, to swap around for a total of 3 Digimon.Your saved Digimon will appear as an SD memory card icon.
- QUEST MAP System is a built in quest adventure map which will challenge you to fight various type of Digimon and Boss Digimon with each progress. All together, there are about 30 areas and each area is a domination type battle with a boss at the end. Each area must be won in a row, failing to do so will restart the whole Area again. Pushing for battle while Digimon is hungry or without any strength will cause the Digimon to RETIRE during mid-battle. In higher level areas, there are also resting stage in which you can feed your Digimon before continuing to the next battle.
- Winning against a boss Digimon will free up the next area, and increase the number of evolutionary branches. You'll be able to replay cleared areas anytime you want. .Also once per day, before entering an area, your luck will be tested with the XAI system. Based on the number you roll, the strength of enemy Digimon will change in an area. Hope that lady luck is on your side and aim for area domination.
- If you have a Black and White communicate with each other, a hidden area will appear on the map. When you defeat the boss of that hidden area, the evolution route to Dukemon X will be opened!
- LEVELING System By defeating an enemy Digimon on the map, you get experience. The level of Digimon goes up by this experience (Level can be check at the 1st menu option). As the level goes up, HP, attack, and strength will go up, which will give you an advantage for battle. The mark * will appear next to your level if the Digimon has reached their max level for their respective stage, evolving will increase the level cap.
- TRAITED EGG System If your Digimon fade away after a certain condition is met, the Digimon hatched from this shiny egg will inherit some features from the previous Digimon [Features to be confirmed later]
- ITEM can sometimes be obtained by clearing area or during random events.
- STAGE Depending on the level, max level, HP, and other things will change. Raise the level so you can win battles with the strongest enemies. EVO time indicates time needed to reach the next level. Lower stage Digimon has smaller Hunger and Strength bars so they get hungry/lose strength a lot faster than higher level Digimon does, extra care is needed to avoid care mistake during this time.
- LIST OF DIGIMON Below are the list of available Digimon that can be raised on each Color. Enemy digimon cannot be raised but needs to be defeated to unlock certain Evolution branch.
|Black color||White color|
|War Greymon X-Antibody package||Metal Garurumon X-Antibody package|
- While battling, Damemon changes to Tuwarmon for its attack animation.
- Same with Pendulum 20th, The Digital Monster X does not pause evolution time during sleep like the Digital Monster 20th does.