|Purge Shine||||パージシャイン||Pāji Shain||Acts as a barrier that completely nullifies attacks made with evil thoughts.|
|Aurora Undulation||||オーロラアンジュレーション||Ōrora Anjurēshon||Amplifies the purifying Purge Shine to the maximum and fires towards the adversary. This technique is said to have the power to pulverize even a star, and because it is emitted at the speed of light, it is nearly impossible to evade.|
- Ancient Irismon (with Valkyrimon, Tyilinmon and Lucemon)
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Lilimon (X-Antibody)
- Lucemon (with Valkyrimon, Ancient Irismon and Tyilinmon)
- Metal Greymon (X-Antibody)
- Skull Baluchimon
- Silphymon (with Sinduramon)
- Sinduramon (with Silphymon)
- Tyilinmon (with Valkyrimon, Ancient Irismon, and Lucemon)
- Valkyrimon (with or without Ancient Irismon, Tylinmon and Lucemon)
- Were Garurumon (X-Antibody)
- Yatagaramon (with or without Triceramon (X-Antibody))
- Yatagaramon (2006 Anime Version)
- Chaosmon (with Bancho Leomon, Darkdramon, or Sleipmon)
- Chaosmon: Valdur Arm (with or without Bancho Leomon)
- Chronomon Holy Mode (with Susanoomon)
- Dukemon (X-Antibody)
- Ravmon: Burst Mode (with Ravmon)
- Ultimate Chaosmon (with Sleipmon, Darkdramon and Bancho Leomon)
Valdurmon is one of the Holy Digimon who has led the forces of light against Millenniumon's army in the past. In "Holy Digimon", a projection of it arises from a feather and explains to the Chosen Children about the war of the past, and how they saw that a new darkness would be born in the future. In "A New Darkness, Millenniumon", he is more once mentioned by Lopmon, when he becomes aware of the Children having already received his instructions, in "Soaring Hope" his silhouette appears alongside the others Holy Digimon while Lopmon communicates with Patamon reminding him of his mission.
May evolve from Yatagaramon at level 54 if above level 54 and playtime must exceed 30 hours.
Valdurmon is an available Burst Mode Evolution for Hououmon (Hawkmon-line).
It can be unlocked if level 65 or above with the item Holy Wing.
Is raisable in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Accelerator||Digimon Accelerator
|Digital Monster X|