|Smiley Bomb||||スマイリーボム||Sumairī Bomu||Smirk Bomb/Smiley Bomb/Smile Bomber||Fires its hand at the enemy as an explosive bomb.|
|Strike Upper||||ストライクアッパー||Sutoraiku Appā||Sparkling Blow|
|One-Two Rush||||ワンツーラッシュ||Wan Tsū Rasshu||One-Two Punch||A combo of punches and kicks ending in a glowing uppercut.|
|Buster Dive||||バスターダイブ||Basutā Daibu||Diving Attack||Leaps into the air and body slams the enemy.|
- Algomon (Adult)
- Any Adult Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Black Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Greymon (2010 Anime Version)
- Greymon (Blue)
- Greymon (X-Antibody)
- Seadramon (X-Antibody)
- Sunflowmon (with Vegimon)
- Thunderballmon (X-Antibody)
- Vegimon (with or without Sunflowmon)
- Whamon Adult
- Any Black Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Bancho Mamemon
- Big Mamemon
- Blitz Greymon
- Boltmon (with Death Meramon or Pumpmon)
- Catch Mamemon
- Done Devimon
- Griffomon (with Blossomon or Delumon)
- Justimon: Blitz Arm
- King Chessmon (with Tonosama Gekomon)
- Lampmon (with Insekimon, Metal Mamemon, or Metal Mamemon (X-Antibody))
- Mamemon (X-Antibody) (with the X-Antibody)
- Mercurymon (with Andiramon or any Perfect Digimon)
- Metal Garurumon (with Big Mamemon, Metal Mamemon, or Knightmon)
- Metal Mamemon
- Metal Seadramon (with Mega Seadramon or Anomalocarimon)
- Platinum Numemon
- Plesiomon (with Hangyomon or Whamon Perfect)
- Prince Mamemon (with or without Giromon or Metal Mamemon, Mametyramon and Superstarmon)
- Prince Mamemon (X-Antibody) (with Metal Mamemon, Metal Mamemon (X-Antibody), or Mametyramon)
- Saber Leomon (with Triceramon or Piccolomon)
- Tonosama Mamemon
- Ulforce V-dramon (X-Antibody)
- War Greymon (with or without a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
Mamemon was one of the three Mamemon brothers (along with Big Mamemon and Metal Mamemon) who were randomly transported to Paris by Oikawa Yukio's Digital Gates. In "Coral and Versailles, The Battle Royal!", they occupied the Palace of Versailles and began consuming large quantities of wine (fruit juice in the English dub). After Giromon captured Catherine Deneuve and her Floramon he brought them to the Mamemon brothers to hold her there. Yagami Taichi, Agumon, Takaishi Takeru, and Patamon arrived at the palace. After some initial pie throwing, Agumon and Patamon evolved to Greymon and Angemon. The Mamemon brothers "took the fight outside" by smashing through the wall, with Greymon and Angemon in hot pursuit. A battle ensnared, in which Mamemon attacked Greymon by landing on his head and punching him, but with little success. Giromon showed up to aid the Mamemon brothers, and they started to get the upper hand but then Taichi, Takeru and Catherine evolved Greymon, Angemon and Floramon to Metal Greymon, Holy Angemon, and Kiwimon. Mamemon was hit by Kiwimon's Little Pecker attack. The Mamemon brothers (and Giromon) retreat, but are herded by Metal Greymon and Holy Angemon to where the Dark Tower in France was. Once they reached it, Metal Greymon knocked them out with his Giga Destroyer attack, and they were returned to the Digital World.
A group of Mamemon and Big Mamemon attacked the Chosen Children, Leomon and El Doradimon in "Dive to the Next Ocean". Greymon and Garurumon fought them, then the Chosen Children decided to use their rubbery bodes to sponge El Doradimon's fall, as otherwise it'd die upon crashing with the ocean.
Another group of Mamemon and Big Mamemon served as Bancho Mamemon's underlings in "The Digimon School Under Attack". They attacked the students of the Digimon school and vandalized the school itself on Bancho Mamemon's orders. Yagami Taichi and Greymon protected the students as Jijimon fought them off, managing to beat them all.
During the next day, Bancho Mamemon and his underlings, alongside the students of the Digimon school, congratulated Palmon on graduating.
After Negamon was finally defeated in "The End of the Adventure", Bancho Mamemon graduated from Babamon's Digimon school, with his diploma given by Babamon herself and the ceremony being attended by Jijimon, his Mamemon and Big Mamemon lackeys, his Tanemon and Lalamon classmates, a Snimon and a Lilamon.
A Mamemon was one of the Digimon that arrived to the Real World in "The Black Dragon of Destruction".
Mamemon appears as an obtainable Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Mamemon can be found in the north of Mount Panorama, in the screen with the three Tsuchidarumon that frolic and run around. However, there's a very small chance that the Tsuchidarumon may not show up, instead a Mamemon does. To have an easy encounter, the player simply has to leave and re-enter the screen, until the Tsuchidarumon are gone and Mamemon is seen. Once spotted, it'll demand for a battle, and when it's defeated, it'll join the Secret Item Shop along with Numemon, Mojyamon and Devimon, selling Super Stat Disks, which temporarily increases the stats of your Digimon when its battling. If none of the aforementioned Digimon were recruited, Mamemon will build the Secret Item Shop. Mamemon's working schedule coincides to that of Patamon's in the Item Shop, working from afternoon to evening.
- At least 400 Offense, 300 Defense, 300 Speed and 400 Brains stat requirements
- More than 15 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 1 to 10g
- Bonus conditions: Have at least a Happiness of 95% and have at least 25 different techniques mastered.
Mamemon's evolution item is the Silver Ball (Japanese: 銀玉) which lets any Adult Digimon evolve into Mamemon.
Mamemon is one of the few Perfect Digimon that can evolve, in this case it can evolve into either Metal Mamemon or Giromon by taking it to one of the Guardromon at the end of the Factorial Town, where after it's paid it'll remodel Mamemon, and if its successful, it will evolve into Metal Mamemon, however if it fails, it becomes Giromon.
Mamemon is a Perfect level Land-type Variable Digimon that can be learned by the combination of any Baby Digimon or Agumon + Ver. 1 Digimon (Agumon, Betamon, Tyranomon, Airdramon, or Numemon). Its signature technique, Smiley Bomb deals damage to 1 opponent Digimon. It costs 3 VP.
Mamemon appears along with Metal Mamemon and Giromon as a single opponent called "Mame Trio" in Mount Panorama if the player already defeated Mugendramon for the first time. The powerful and rare V-dramon card can be obtained from "Mame Trio" after winning the card game at least 5 times.
Mamemon is also an obtainable Level Perfect Rarity Card with 1700 HP, 820 Circle Attack, 650 Triangle Attack, 0 Cross Attack with Circle Counter effect, and does not have a Support Effect.
Mamemon is an obtainable Digimon that evolves from Igamon (0+ JP) or Starmon (0-5 JP) and can evolve to Prince Mamemon (0+ JP). Its Signature Technique is Smiley Bomb, a Counter-type Tech that deals 1.5x more damage when it is attacked.
Mamemon is an obtainable Perfect-level Yellow/Rare card whose stats are:
- HP: 1700
- DP: 30
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 820
- Triangle attack: 650
- X attack: 0, Circle Counter
- Support Ability: None.
Mamemon's attacks are Smiley Bomb, One-Two Rush and Buster Dive.
Mamemon is wild Digimon that can be found at Asuka Dum Dum Factory. Mamemon is also the last Digimon used by the Byakko Leader in Mirage Hall. Mamemon is also a collectable White card with 22/26 stats.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster: Digimon Zukan||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Digital Monster Ver.2 Strongest Data Book (Enix Mini Encyclopedia)|
|Digimon Linkz||Digimon Masters|
|Digital Monster||D-3||Digimon Accelerator
|Vital Bracelet Digital Monster||Digital Monster COLOR|