|Jūouken||||Beast King Fist||獣王拳||N/A||Fist of the Beast King/Beast King's Fist/Royal Fist||Punches the enemy, or Chokes the life out of the opponent with its ultimate secret technique, by launching an aura in the shape of a lion's head from its fist.|
|Shishiou-maru||||Lion King||獅子王丸||N/A||Beast Sword/Lion Sword/Shishiomaru||Slices at the foe with its sentient magical sword, Shishiou-maru.|
|Hasaigeri||||Crushing Kick||破砕蹴り||N/A||Smashing Kick||Attacks the enemy with a roundhouse kick.|
|Jūouha||||Beast King Destruction||獣王破||N/A||Shockwave||Attacks with a blast of energy from its fist.|
|Hyakujūken||||Hundred Beast Fist||百獣拳||N/A||Doing a series of movements with its arm, Leomon sends a barrage of lion heads against its enemy|
|Shishi Jūhazan||||Lion Beast Wave Slash||獅子獣波斬||N/A||The King of Fists|
|Shin Jūouken||||True Beast King Fist||真・獣王拳||N/A||After using Jūouken, performs a second Jūouken with its free hand.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Green Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Arkadimon Child
- Coronamon (with or without Gaomon and Goburimon)
- Elecmon (Violet)
- Gabumon (Black)
- Gabumon (X-Antibody)
- Gaomon (with or without Coronamon and Goburimon)
- Gazimon (X-Antibody)
- Goburimon (with Gaomon and Coronamon or with Terriermon and Plotmon)
- Guilmon (X-Antibody)
- Mad Leomon
- Palmon (X-Antibody)
- Plotmon (with or without Terriermon and Goburimon)
- Terriermon (with or without Plotmon and Goburimon)
- Toy Agumon
- Aero V-dramon (with Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Andromon (with or without Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with Angemon, Garurumon, Monochromon, or Starmon)
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Cost 5 or higher Perfect Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Black Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game whose name contains Leomon
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Asuramon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Vaccine Adult, any Data Adult, or certain Vaccine Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Bancho Leomon (with Grappu Leomon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- DORUguremon (with DORUgamon)
- Duramon (with Bao Hackmon or Targetmon)
- Flaremon (with or without Firamon and Strikedramon)
- Garudamon (with V-dramon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Grappu Leomon (with or without Galgomon and Guardromon)
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with Rukamon or Gesomon)
- Holy Angemon (with Tailmon)
- Jyagamon (with Kabuterimon, Tailmon, or Tortamon)
- Kaiser Leomon
- Leomon (X-Antibody) (with or without X-Antibody)
- Loader Leomon (with or without Z'd Garurumon and Reppamon)
- Mach Gaogamon
- Mad Leomon
- Mammon (with or without Garurumon)
- Mecha Rogue 04[N 2]
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Blue))
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series or any Virus Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Panjyamon (X-Antibody)
- Piccolomon (with or without Gekomon or Kuwagamon)
- Platinum Scumon
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon, or Dokugumon)
- Rapidmon Perfect (with or without Pegasmon)
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon or Reppamon)
- Saber Leomon (with Warp Evolution or Grappu Leomon and Zudomon)
- Savior Hackmon (with Zubaeagermon)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Silphymon (with Hanumon)
- Spadamon (with Pandamon and Tyilinmon)
- Waru Monzaemon
- Were Garurumon (with or without Garurumon, Hanumon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Were Garurumon (Black)
- Were Garurumon (X-Antibody) (with or without Gryzmon)
- Whamon Perfect (with Coelamon, Ebidramon, Ikkakumon, Rukamon, or Seadramon)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
- Zudomon (with or without Orgemon)
Leomon is a heroic Digimon who aids the Chosen Children on several occasions. Orgemon is its rival. After being exposed to the light of the Digivices, Leomon gains the ability to warp evolve into Saber Leomon. It dies after the fight with Metal Etemon due to the severe injury caused by the enemy.
A Leomon chases DORUmon on a rainy night and corners it near a mountain. The two fight, Leomon gaining the upper hand. As Leomon is about to finish DORUmon, it plants its sword to the ground and asks if DORUmon wants to live. Coming to the conclusion that it wouldn't live long even if it took DORUmon's X-Antibody, Leomon asks DORUmon to go on living in its place in this new world, apologizes for the chase and dies. DORUmon remembers Leomon's request when Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody) intercepts Omegamon's Grey Sword attack to protect it and Tokomon and later as a DORUguremon when Omegamon is about to kill it.
A Leomon is the evolved form of Gazimon, a partner Digimon of an International Chosen Child.
First appeared in "Roar, Juouken".
In "The Seventh One Awakens", he aided Yagami Taichi, Ishida Yamato, and their partner Digimon, staying with a Peckmon to fight a Megadramon. Because the opponent was at the Perfect level, it was hard to deal with. Although Leomon and Peckmon successfully defeated Megadramon, they also suffered a lot of damage, and afterwards witnessed the advent of the Holy Digimon.
Leomon reunited with Taichi, Yamato, Agumon and Gabumon in "Dive to the Next Ocean". He helped them defeat many Mamemon and Big Mamemon that were falling from the Cloud Continent, along with El Doradimon, due to damage caused to the floating landmass as a result of the battle with Done Devimon.
Leomon, alongside a Peckmon, reappeared in "A Place to Return To", where he tried to get Gravimon to help Takaishi Takeru push El Doradimon up Cloud Continent, but failed to, then helped himself by using his Jūouken and Shin Jūouken alongside Greymon's Mega Flame, then by pulling it upwards using the rope.
Leomon reacted at the attack of several Soundbirdmon in "The Angels' Determination" from Cloud Continent. He wondered if there was a terrible threat closing in that even surpassed Millenniumon and if the world was coming to an end. However, he refused to accept it, because he believed in the Chosen Children.
In "The Great Catastrophe, Negamon", Leomon talked to the Chosen Children through the screens that appeared in front of them. He was just as confused about said screens, but decided to focus the conversation on the white void that was consuming the Digital World.
After Negamon was finally defeated in "The End of the Adventure", Lopmon, on top of a Jyureimon, with both the red and his gray Komondomon sleeping behind them, told a group of Budmon and Woodmon how the world where humans live was beyond the sky, past the Network, and that was where the Chosen Children came from. Woodmon then asked if it was to protect them, but Leomon, who was with a Bearmon, several yellow and a rare Pickmon, and two Yukimi Botamon, thought that they came to the Digital World to become their friends. One of the Yukimi Botamon was confused about this, and Leomon clarified that they fought in order to protect their friends, which made the Yukimi Botamon want to go to the Real World. The Yukimi Botamon then asked Leomon what happened to the Chosen Children after that, and Leomon answered that they finished their mission and returned to the Real World, and would no longer go back to the Digital World, though he corrected himself on that since it may happen after all.
In "Next Chapter: DIGIVICE-V-", a Leomon was the Partner Digimon of a male Tamer that joined Gammamon's, Jellymon's and Angoramon's Tamers alongside several other Tamers from all over the world as Support Attackers to face the Raid Boss, Mugendramon.
A Tamer-owned Leomon appears as part of the audience of the Battle Stage.
At the end of the chapter after the polyhedron was destroyed, Leo appears as Leomon, badly wounded but happy.
After Kodou Ritsu and Pulsemon refused to abandom him in "The Pulse of Resurrection", Wizarmon remembered that Phelesmon had badly wounded him in the past while fighting alongside Leomon, Tailmon and Numemon in Witchelny. Leomon told him to seek refuge in another world as he was wounded and Phelesmon was after him, then come back once he was healed, and pushed him into a portal.
Leomon taught magic to Phascomon, Candmon, Ghostmon and Mokumon in "Witchelny's Disaster". However, the lesson was stopped by two Evilmon led by a Devimon of Phelesmon's security forces. Leomon instructed his students to run away as he attacked an Evilmon, then released his Juouken at Devimon, only for it to be countered by Devimon's Death Claw which knocked him down. Devimon boasted that his signature move had been powered up by Phelesmon's magic. He then explained that he had been looking for them, since Leomon and his magic instructor friends had been defying Phelesmon's will and Wizarmon had been part of that group as well. Leomon claimed that Wizarmon was still alive and would return someday, but Devimon didn't believe him and tried to attack him. However, he was stopped by an attack he thought had come from Wizarmon, but instead it had come from Ghostmon, who hadn't run away. He apologised to Leomon, then explained to Devimon that he wanted to keep studying magic even if it was dangerous so he could use it to help Digimon who were in trouble and make the world a better place. Devimon attacked him in response, claiming they had no need for magic and should just follow Phelesmon's orders. Leomon, angered, claimed that Devimon's group was in the wrong because they monopolized the knowledge of magic to ensure their continued reign, and stole the chance for children to grow. Devimon just kept attacking Leomon for that, but his attempt to kill him was blocked by the appearance of yet another Digimon, which Devimon feared would actually be Wizarmon this time. Instead, it was Pulsemon with his head evolved, shocking everyone present.
Soon after, in "Potential", Leomon realized Wizarmon was back. After Devimon ran away, Leomon told Wizarmon that he was glad he was back and so would be everyone else. They then went to their secret hideout, where Pulsemon proclaimed he'd defeat Phelesmon, causing Leomon to ask Wizarmon what was up with him. Wizarmon introduced them to Ritsu and Pal, who helped him get back to Witchelny from the alternate Digital World. When Pulsemon evolved one of his arms in his fight against Ghostmon; Leomon, Mojyamon and Numemon were shocked. After the fight, Leomon, with Pulsemon riding on him and dragging a tied-up Ritsu, alongside Wizarmon, Tailmon, Mojyamon, and Numemon, left the hideout, with Ghostmon waving them goodbye.
Leomon appears briefly in "Before the World Ends" when Wizarmon and Tailmon are trying to take the Tags that Orgemon found in a cave. He and Orgemon have a little fight, causing the cave to collapse and lead them down into the ocean.
Leomon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Leomon is found in Gear Savannah, saving a Patamon from being bullied by a Goburimon, and hangs around the Gym of the Great Savannah, as it's looking out for answers and an important item that might connect to its ancestors in order to save the File Island. When the Village of Beginnings has reached a total of 45-50 Prosperity Points and has already defeated and recruited Orgemon in the Drill Tunnel, in the Drill Tunnel a Drimogemon will discover the Leomon's Ancestral Cave where the Player will find an arcane statue: the Saber Leomon statue which contains an inscription. If the Player gives the statue to Leomon, it will thank the Player and join the Village of Beginnings, hanging around the Birdra Transport, with no real purpose other than stack up Prosperity Points.
- At least 100 Offense, 100 Speed and 100 Brains stat requirements
- Maximum 1 Care Mistake
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Battle more than 10 times and have at least 35 different techniques mastered.
Leomon's evolution item is the Flaming Mane which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Leomon.
Leomon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Jūouken:
Upon contact, Leomon punches the enemy, with a lion head shaped flame coming from the fist.
A Leomon NPC lives in the village that serves as the hub area of the game. It lives inside the Leomon Colosseum and hosts the Battle Colosseum, which allows the player to battle with other people playing the game.
Leomon is also an obtainable Adult level, Vaccine Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in File Island Mansion – Right and Devimon's Cave.
Leomon is the first opponent of Deserted Island's Battle Arena. When the player meets him, he considers his mission to be destroying the Chosen Children. He uses the Gears of Battle deck, a Green/Nature and Black/Darkness deck with 3 attack, defense, and evolution speed. Upon being defeated, he praises the player, and realizes that he should just focus on enjoying the game, asking the player for his help on that.
Leomon is also an obtainable Adult-level Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 890
- DP: 40
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 430
- Triangle attack: 280
- X attack: 200
- Support Ability: If your level is lower than your opponent’s, increase your attack power by 500.
Leomon's attacks are Jūouken, Shishiou-maru and Hasaigeri.
Leomon is an obtainable evolution of Gaomon.
Leomon plays the same role as in the anime, serving as an NPC, a boss and a temporary party member in certain episodes.
During your first visit to Asakusa in Chapter 8 you have to fight a Reppamon and a Leomon before you are able to fight the level boss.
Leomon is an obtainable Free Digimon.
Leomon appears as an enemy Digimon.
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon World 2||Digimon Mini|
|Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon World Re:Digitize||Digimon Crusader|
|Digimon New Century||Digimon New Century||Digimon New Century||Digimon Encounters|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Adventure
|Digimon Adventure tri.||Digimon Adventure tri.||Digimon Adventure tri.|
|Digimon Adventure tri.||Digimon Tamers|
Limited Base Acrylic Keychain
|Digital Monster Ver. S||Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World 3|
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digimon New Century
|Illustration for the Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary BD-Box Collection by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Profile||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05|
|Digital Monster Plushes Vol.3 "Digimon Tamers" Sega Limited Banpresto||Illustration by Watanabe Kenji||Digimon Adventure:
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digital Monster||D-Terminal||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster||Digital Monster COLOR|