|Sparkling Thunder||||スパークリングサンダー||Supākuring Sandā||Super Thunder Strike/S-Thunder Smack/Thunder Cloud/Sparkling Thunder/Lightning Spark||Shoots a powerful bolt of lightning.|
|Tai Atari||||Body Blow||たいあたり||N/A||Body Attack||Rushes at the enemy and body slams it.|
|Nine Tails||||ナインテイルス||Nain Teirusu||Nine Tails||Flips at the enemy and slaps it with its tail.|
|Thunder Knife||||サンダーナイフ||Sandā Naifu||Lightning Knife||Sends a barrage of small blades of electricity at the foe.|
- Any Blue Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Armor Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Bakemon (with or without Death Evolution)
- Bomber Nanimon
- Dark Tyranomon
- Flare Lizamon
- Garurumon (Black)
- Gold V-dramon
- Grappu Leomon (Warp Evolution)
- Master V-dramon
- Red V-dramon
- Red Vegimon
- Shima Unimon
- Thunderballmon (X-Antibody)
- Whamon Adult
Elecmon was the guardian of the Village of Beginnings.
Another two Elecmons were victims of the Digimon Kaiser.
An Elecmon was one of the many frozen victims of Ice Devimon.
An Elecmon is one of the pâtissières imprisoned by Matadrmon.
An Elecmon is the partner Digimon of an International Chosen Child.
A Tamer-owned Elecmon appears as part of the audience of the Battle Stage.
Another Elecmon is shown as a wounded inhabitant of the destroyed Light City.
Elecmon appears as an obtainable Child-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
An NPC Elecmon is found at the north west of Gear Savannah, pacing around a tree. If the Player talks to Elecmon, it will electrocute the Player's Digimon, and if the Player keeps talking to it, it will keep electrocuting the Digimon for a total of 3 times, each shock doing more damage than the other. After that Elecmon says that it was testing the Player and Digimon's braveness and will join the city. Elecmon doesn't really do anything after being recruited other than stacking up Prosperity Points and installing up recesseds in the main square of the City and illuminating it at night, serving as a mere decoration purpose.
Tunomon evolves into Elecmon after 24 in-game hours have elapsed only if its HP, Offense and Speed stats are higher as opposed to Penmon's MP, Defense and Brains stat requirements. Elecmon can also evolve into 7 different types of Digimon depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Bakemon (Elecmon can evolve into Bakemon by either naturally or via Death Evolution. When it fights against another Digimon and loses a heart. This has a random 10% chance of happening so its reccomended to save before trying it).
- Numemon (When you do not meet requirements for any other evolutions and at least 4 days have elapsed).
- Scumon (When its Poop meter is full).
- Nanimon (When you scold it and it has zero happiness and discipline gauge).
Finishing Technique - Sparkling Thunder:
Once the enemy is near contact with Elecmon, it will release sparks and electrocute the enemy.
Elecmon is an obtainable Child-level Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 650
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 310
- Triangle attack: 240
- X attack: 130, Foe Blue/Water x3
- Support Ability: If opponent's specialty is Blue/Water, boost own attack power +300.
Elecmon's attacks are Sparkling Thunder, Nine Tails and Thunder Knife.
Elecmon is a collectable White card with 2/1 stats.
It can be caught at Dina Plains.
Elecmon evolves to Leomon.
Elecmon only appears in the opening animation of the game.
A young girl named Fuuka befriends an Elecmon and Numemon in Ueno and names them Ecchan (えっちゃん, Lekkie in the English version) and Nuu-kun (ぬうくん, New New in the English version), playing with them often and giving them food. Her brother, Masanori, hires Aiba as he was worried about her going out at night and states he knows she has been hanging out with dangerous people. That same night she plays with them again, though a police man and business man attempt to stop her due to being worried they would try to eat her, the trio denying this. A Cyclomon then arrives and Fuuka tries to befriend it too, though it tries to eat her. Aiba then arrives, and alongside Ecchan and Nuu-kun defend her from the Cyclomon. After killing the Cyclomon; Ecchan and Nuu-kun agree to continue being friends.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
Elecmon is an enemy Digimon in Area 3.
Elecmon is an enemy Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon ReArise|
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05|