|Sparkling Thunder||||スパークリングサンダー||Supākuring Sandā||Super Thunder Strike/Thunder Cloud||Shoots a powerful bolt of lightning.|
|Tai Atari||||Body Blow||たいあたり||N/A||Body Attack||Rushes at the enemy and body slams it.|
|Nine Tails||||ナインテイルス||Nain Teirusu||Flips at the enemy and slaps it with its tail.|
|Thunder Knife||||サンダーナイフ||Sandā Naifu||Lightning Knife||Sends a barrage of small blades of electricity at the foe.|
- Bakemon (with or without Death Evolution)
- Bomber Nanimon
- Dark Tyranomon
- Flare Lizamon
- Garurumon (Black)
- Gold V-dramon
- Master V-dramon
- Red V-dramon
- Red Vagimon
- Shima Unimon
- Thunderballmon X-Antibody
- Whamon Adult
Elecmon was the guardian of the Village of Beginnings.
Another two Elecmons were victims of the Digimon Emperor.
An Elecmon was one of the many frozen victims of Ice Devimon.
An Elecmon is one of the pâtissières imprisoned by Matadrmon.
Patamon appears as an obtainable Child-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
An NPC Elecmon is found at the north west of Gear Savannah, pacing around a tree. If the Player talks to Elecmon, it will electrocute the Player's Digimon, and if the Player keeps talking to it, it will keep electrocuting the Digimon for a total of 3 times, each shock doing more damage than the other. After that Elecmon says that it was testing the Player and Digimon's braveness and will join the city. Elecmon doesn't really do anything after being recruited other than stacking up Prosperity Points and installing up recesseds in the main square of the City and illuminating it at night, serving as a mere decoration purpose.
Tunomon evolves into Elecmon after 24 in-game hours have elapsed only if its Offense and Speed stats are higher as opposed to Penmon's Defense and Brains stat requirements. Elecmon can also evolve into 7 different types of Digimon depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Bakemon (Elecmon can evolve into Bakemon by either naturally or via Death Evolution. When it fights against another Digimon and loses a heart. This has a random 10% chance of happening so its reccomended to save before trying it).
- Numemon (When you do not meet requirements for any other evolutions and at least 4 days have elapsed).
- Scumon (When its Poop meter is full).
- Nanimon (When you scold it and it has zero happiness and discipline gauge).
Elecmon appears as an obtainable Green Card.
It can be caught at Dina Plains.
Elecmon only appears in the opening animation of the game.
Elecmon is an enemy Digimon in Area 3.
Elecmon is an enemy Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|