|San no Awa||||Acid Bubbles||さんのアワ||N/A||Frothy Spit||Shoots slightly acidic bubbles from its mouth.|
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Black Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Blue Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Purple Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Gabumon (Black)
- Gabumon (X-Antibody)
- Pico Devimon
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
Tunomon is Ishida Yamato's Partner Digimon. This form is briefly shown after Punimon during the Garurumon evolution stock footage. He also had this form during his first meeting with Yamato, before evolving into Gabumon.
A Tunomon is an inhabitant of Asunaro Village. Over at the meat field in "Asunaro Meat", Tanemon confirmed that they had succeded at selectively growing meat, while Kodou Ritsu was shocked at seeing a field of meat, which was also observed by other Digimon from the village: on one side, two Agumon, a Penmon, a Mochimon, a Tunomon, and a Koromon; on the other, a Chicomon, a Betamon, a Tokomon, a third Agumon, and a Poyomon.
A Tunomon NPC lives in the main Plaza of the Village of Beginnings, bouncing around. Its role is somewhat similar to Yuramon's, hinting the player about where to go next as it's crucial to recruit some Digimon like Coelamon or Seadramon. Tunomon is also in charge of repairing the broken bridge in the east part of the Village and will be finished once the Player meets Coelamon for the first time and travelled to the Tropical Jungle.
Tunomon evolves after 24 in-game hours have passed and has 3 different evolution choices that can be achieved by clearing these condition requirements:
- Elecmon by having a higher HP, Offense or Speed stat than the others.
- Penmon by having a higher MP, Defense or Brains stat than the others.
- Kunemon by letting it sleep in Kunemon's Bed. This has a random 50% chance of achieving evolution.
A Tunomon NPC lives in the village that serves as the hub area of the game, inside the southernmost Digimon House alongside a Yukidarumon and a Kunemon. Like all Digimon House Digimon, it gives Akiyama Ryo tips about Digimon combinations needed for Variable Moves.
Tunomon is also an obtainable Baby II level, None Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in Mountain Cave.
Tunomon is Ishida Yamato's Partner Digimon. As in the anime, he first appears in this form in Episode 1, "Adrift? Island of Adventure!", then evolves into Gabumon before fighting Kuwagamon and stays in that form as his base. Tunomon is not playable, as no Digimon can be fought before Kuwagamon.
To obtain avatar part 4 in Chapter 1 you have to battle a Poyomon and a Tunomon.
Tunomon is a partner Digimon. Can evolve to Gabumon.
Tunomon is an enemy Digimon.
Tunomon is the partner of Heitong.
|Digimon Card Game||
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
(Christmas Special Card)
(Christmas Special Card with Poromon, Mochimon, Minomon, Caprimon, Upamon, Nyaromon, Yukimi Botamon, Tokomon, Chibimon and Koromon)
|Digital Monster||Digivice||Digivice Ver. Portable||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster||Digital Monster COLOR|