Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Name||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan|
|Release Date||March 25, 1999|
Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan (デジタルモンスターVer.WonderSwan, Dejitaru Monsutā Bashon Wandāsuwan) is a video game.
( under construction )
The gameplay of Ver. WonderSwan is based on the original Virtual Pets of the Digimon franchise. During battles, the game changes to an isometric perspective.
There are variety of Training to be unlocked and each Training has different function
- Ver 1 - Increase Strength meter.
- Ver 2 - Increase Sync speed, but failing or training too much will cause your Power meter to decrease.
- Ver 3 - Power meter regenerate by 2, but your Digimon will get injured more easily.
- Ver 4 - Increase Digimon lifespan at the cost of decreasing evasion during battle.
Six new Digimon made their debut in Ver. WonderSwan. They are obtainable by progressing far enough into the game to unlock the "Infinity DigiTama", which randomly hatches into Botamon, Punimon, Poyomon, or Yuramon - but with the one or two old Digimon replaced with one of the six new ones.
- Asuramon: Replaces Andromon in the Ver. 3 line.
- Chimairamon: Replaces Digitamamon in the Ver. 4 line.
- Dokugumon: Replaces Kuwagamon in the Ver. 4 line.
- Golemon: Replaces Devimon in the Ver. 1 line.
- Musyamon: Replaces Orgemon in the Ver. 3 line.
- Snimon: Replaces Kabuterimon in the Ver. 2 line.