The Digimon Mini (デジモンミニ Dejimon Mini) is based on the older Digimon Virtual Pets (the Digital Monster line and the Digimon Pendulum line). This is a Digimon 10th anniversary special.
Set-Up and Game Play
When you remove the tab from the Mini, you are greeted with the Bandai logo and are then asked to set the clock. In one minute, your Digitama will hatch, and you must feed it and train it as you do in past v-pets. Unlike past v-pets, the Mini does not use icons for its functions. Instead, the buttons select each function.
1. A Button:
- Feed : Press the button and the icons for meat and vitamins will come up. Press A to scroll from meat to vitamin and press B to confirm.
- Poop/Sickness: Press A when your Digimon poops or get sick. Pressing A for poop will instantly flush the poop, and pressing A for sickness or injury will bring up the two icons for sickness and injury. Scroll with A and select with B.
- Lights (when Digimon sleeps): Press A and "On" and "Off" will appear. Scroll with A and select with B.
2. B Button:
- Training: To train, hold the B button until "Ready" appears on the screen. Power up your Digimon by pressing B rapidly.
- Battle/Record: To battle, press B and you will be given two options, Battle and Record. Battle leads you into battle, and Record shows you the number of battles won and number of total battles as well as your Win Ratio. Scroll between the two options with A and select with B.
3. C Button:
- Clock: Hold down C until the time appears.
- C also acts as cancel when you want to back out.
Press and A and B at the same time and select on or off.
Hold down C to select the time and press A and B at the same time to change the clock.
- See Gallery:Digimon Mini.