|Unchi Paradise||||Poop Paradise||ウンチパラダイス||Unchi Paradaisu||Poop Blast|
|Kuuchuu Unchi Paradise||||Aerial Poop Paradise||空中ウンチパラダイス||Kūchū Unchi Paradaisu|
|Unchi Nage||||Poop Throw||ウンチ投げ||N/A||Bomber, Poop Punch, Poop Toss||Throws several sludge bombs at opponents.|
|Kousoku Unchi Nage||||High Speed Poop Throw||高速ウンチ投げ||N/A||Quick Poop Shot|
|Unchi Slider||||Poop Slider||ウンチスライダー||Unchi Suraidā|
|Dash Unchi Slider||||Dash Poop Slider||ダッシュウンチスライダー||Dashu Unchi Suraidā|
|Kūchū Unchi Slider||||Aerial Poop Slider||空中ウンチスライダー||Kūchū Unchi Suraidā|
|Dappun Pheromone||||Defecation Pheromone||脱糞フェロモン||Dappun Feromon||Releases a pheromone that affects the opponent's bowels.|
|Yakekuso Smash||||Angry Smash||ヤケクソスマッシュ||Yakekuso Sumasshu||Smash|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Any Child Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Keramon, Hackmon, and Impmon) (excluding
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Clear Agumon
- Gabumon (Black)
- Pico Devimon
- Snow Goburimon
- Toy Agumon
- Toy Agumon (Black)
- Yuki Agumon
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Any Perfect Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Cost 6 Perfect Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black King Numemon (with Raremon)
- Dagomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Etemon (with or without Geremon or J-Mojyamon or with or without Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Monzaemon (with Numemon and Hanumon)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Scumon Daiou
- Skull Satamon
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- First appeared in DA10.
Scumon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon in Digimon World. All Digimon in the game, (with the exceptions being the Baby I, Baby II-level Digimon and Scumon itself) can evolve into Scumon when they have filled their Poop Gauge. The Poop Gauge is filled every time a Digimon potties in the ground without going to the toilet, this action is considered a Care Mistake and the Gauge will be slightly filled. When the Digimon pots in the ground 16 times, the Gauge will be completely full and the Digimon will end up evolving into a Scumon. This evolution, is one of the few that can be reverted back to its original form, when visiting the King Scumon in the Trash Mountain. This is shown as a useful trick that increases the lifespan of the Digimon and makes it easier to achieve evolutions, because it also slightly raises stats. This process is known as Sukamonization. However, it is adviced not to train or battle with the Scumon, because any stats earned will be halved when reverting back to the original Digimon.
Several Scumon appear as NPCs inhabiting in the Trash Mountain and being ruled by their King. One Scumon points the Player out about a Fishing Rod laying around the Trash Mountain, and the Scumon next to the King Scumon joins the city, though you have to talk to it first before any of the other Scumon. This Scumon doesn't really do anything other than stacking up Prosperity Points as it only hangs around the toilet of the Village of Beginnings at night.
Scumon has two possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Unchi:
Scumon creates an excrement in its hand and flings it to the enemy.
Scumon is an obtainable Digimon. Evolves from Hagurumon (1 DP).
Scumon is a playable character. He can evolve to Etemon.
Scumon is an enemy Digimon. It is also an Adult level brown card with 11/10 stats.
Scumon is an obtainable Digimon which can be evolved from any Digimon by pooping on the floor too many times, and cannot evolve. One can seek the help of Scumon Daiou in the Underground Waterway Labyrinth to revert a Scumon back to its original form. Scumon Daiou may also instantly change a Digimon into a Scumon. Scumon can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the We Are Filth (オレたち汚物 Oretachi Obutsu) set, the Filth Friendship (汚物の友情 Obutsu no Yūjou) set, and the Yellow Filth (黄色い汚物たち Ki'iroi Obutsutachi) set.
Child level Digimon will evolve to Scumon when the poop gauge is maxed.
Child level Digimon will evolve to Scumon when the poop gauge is maxed. Piemon runs experiments, one of which maxes out the poop gauge. This can even effect Ultimate and Super-Ultimate level Digimon who do not poop, and will cause them to randomly become either Scumon or Platinum Scumon.
Scumon is an enemy Digimon in Area 02 and 03.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|