|Unchi Paradise||||Poop Paradise||ウンチパラダイス||Unchi Paradaisu||Poop Blast||Spins around, arms stretched out, as it throws several poops.|
|Kuuchuu Unchi Paradise||||Aerial Poop Paradise||空中ウンチパラダイス||Kūchū Unchi Paradaisu|
|Unchi Nage||||Poop Throw||ウンチ投げ||N/A||Bomber, Poop Punch, Poop Toss||Throws several sludge bombs at opponents.|
|Kousoku Unchi Nage||||High Speed Poop Throw||高速ウンチ投げ||N/A||Quick Poop Shot||Holds a poop in both hands and spins on its X-axis, before throwing it at the opponent.|
|Unchi Slider||||Poop Slider||ウンチスライダー||Unchi Suraidā|
|Dash Unchi Slider||||Dash Poop Slider||ダッシュウンチスライダー||Dashu Unchi Suraidā|
|Kūchū Unchi Slider||||Aerial Poop Slider||空中ウンチスライダー||Kūchū Unchi Suraidā|
|Dappun Pheromone||||Defecation Pheromone||脱糞フェロモン||Dappun Feromon||Releases a pheromone that affects the opponent's bowels.|
|Yakekuso Smash||||Angry Smash||ヤケクソスマッシュ||Yakekuso Sumasshu||Smash|
|Double Attack||||Performs Unchi Nage, followed by Tyumon's Cheese Bomb.|
|Scar Nail||||スカーネイル||Sukā Neiru||Scar Nail|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Keramon, Huckmon, and Impmon) (excluding
- Any Digimon of Child level or above (with a maxed Poop Gauge)
- Clear Agumon
- Gabumon (Black)
- Pico Devimon
- Snow Goburimon
- Toy Agumon
- Toy Agumon (Black)
- Yuki Agumon
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Ancient Volcamon (Ancient Evolution)
- Any Perfect Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Cost 6 Perfect Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black King Numemon (with Raremon)
- Dagomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Etemon (with or without Geremon or J-Mojyamon or with or without Bao Huckmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Great King Scumon
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Monzaemon (with Numemon and Hanumon)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Savior Huckmon (with Targetmon)
- Skull Knightmon: Cavalier Mode
- Skull Satamon
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- First appeared in DA10.
The same Scumon, a Zassoumon, a Red Vegimon, an Elecmon, two Elecmon (Violet), two Karatuki Numemon, a Penmon, a Tocanmon, a Kokuwamon, a Betamon, a Sepikmon, a Dokunemon, a Kamemon, a Gizamon, a Shamamon, a Goburimon, a Floramon, a Ganimon, a Delumon, a Pipismon, a Gokimon, an Insekimon, a Bombmon, a yellow Pickmon, a Tuchidarumon, a Starmon, a Sunflowmon, an Unimon, a Swanmon, a Revolmon and Gravimon, reacted to the attack of a group of Soundbirdmon in "The Angels' Determination".
Scumon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon in Digimon World. All Digimon in the game (with the exception being Scumon itself) can evolve into Scumon when they have filled their Poop Gauge. The Poop Gauge is filled every time a Digimon potties in the ground without going to the toilet, this action is considered a Care Mistake and the Gauge will be slightly filled. When the Digimon pots in the ground 16 times, the Gauge will be completely full and the Digimon will end up evolving into a Scumon. This evolution, is one of the few that can be reverted back to its original form, when visiting the King Scumon in the Trash Mountain. This is shown as a useful trick that increases the lifespan of the Digimon and makes it easier to achieve evolutions, because it also slightly raises stats.
Several Scumon appear as NPCs inhabiting in the Trash Mountain and being ruled by their King. One Scumon points the Player out about a Fishing Rod laying around the Trash Mountain, and the Scumon next to the King Scumon joins the city, though you have to talk to it first before any of the other Scumon. This Scumon doesn't really do anything other than stacking up Prosperity Points as it only hangs around the toilet of the Village of Beginnings at night.
Scumon has two possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Unchi:
Scumon creates an excrement in its hand and flings it to the enemy.
Scumon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Land Type Digimon.
Scumon is an obtainable Digimon. Evolves from Hagurumon (1 DP).
Scumon is an obtainable Yellow/Rare Card, whose stats are:
- HP: 600
- DP: 30
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 300
- Triangle attack: 150
- X attack: 200, Jamming
- Support Ability: Your opponent discards 1 card from their hand at random.
Scumon's attacks are Unchi Paradise, Unchi Nage and Kousoku Unchi Nage.
Scumon is a playable character. He can evolve to Etemon.
Scumon is an enemy Digimon. It is also an Adult level brown card with 11/10 stats.
Scumon is an obtainable Digimon which can be evolved from any Digimon by pooping on the floor too many times, and cannot evolve. One can seek the help of Great King Scumon in the Underground Waterway Labyrinth to revert a Scumon back to its original form. Great King Scumon may also instantly change a Digimon into a Scumon. Scumon can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the We Are Filth (オレたち汚物 Oretachi Obutsu) set, the Filth Friendship (汚物の友情 Obutsu no Yūjou) set, and the Yellow Filth (黄色い汚物たち Ki'iroi Obutsutachi) set.
A Scumon and a Tyumon appeared in Sub-Episode 5, "Dirty Harmonica". They threw garbage into Dragon Eye Lake, which made it hard for Gomamon to find the harmonica Ishida Yamato dropped. This angered Yamato, Gabumon and Takaishi Takeru, prompting them to pursue the duo. After learning that it mattered to Yamato because it was the first thing he had ever bought on his own, Tachikawa Mimi also decided they must be punished. Once found, Yamato and Gabumon question them on their trash dumping, and instead of talking it out, they immediately pick a fight with the Chosen Children.
Scumon and Tyumon serve as the final bosses of Sub-Episode 5, "Dirty Harmonica". They're both considered one Digimon for the fight. They can deal damage to one party Digimon with Unchi Nage.
After being defeated, Scumon and Tyumon beg for forgiveness and promise to clean up the lake, a promise they quickly follow up on. This allows Gomamon to finally retrieve Yamato's harmonica, as well as the Taunt DigiPiece.
Another Scumon and Tyumon duo appears in Episode 15, "Centalmon, the Guardian!". Mimi wondered what they were, and Palmon explained that they were Scumon and Tyumon and were always together. It offered to give Mimi a "proper greeting with poop" if she didn't give them all her belongings. Mimi refused, and Scumon threatened to cover her in poop, a threat which Palmon soon returned.
These Scumon and Tyumon are the twelfth obligatory boss of the game, fighting Palmon in Episode 15, "Centalmon, the Guardian!", though they're not the final bosses of the chapter. As before, they're considered one Digimon for the fight. Apart from Unchi Nage, they can deal damage with Cheese Bomb, and higher damage and seal skills with Double Attack. After being defeated, they drop the Amulet DigiPiece, that increases the evasion rate of the Digimon it is equipped to.
After they were beaten, they both felt refreshed, as if they had become good poops. Palmon then took the chance to ask them if they had seen any humans in their area, which Scumon did, going to the Ancient Dino Region alongside a Tentomon, which Mimi realized meant he had to be Izumi Koshiro. Tyumon then pointed Mimi and Palmon to the Ancient Dino Region and left.
A Scumon was one of the spectators of the Colosseum's DigiOne Grand Prix in Sub-Episode 10, "DigiOne Grand Prix".
Child level Digimon will evolve to Scumon when the poop gauge is maxed.
Child level Digimon will evolve to Scumon when the poop gauge is maxed. Piemon runs experiments, one of which maxes out the poop gauge. This can even effect Ultimate and Super-Ultimate level Digimon who do not poop, and will cause them to randomly become either Scumon or Platinum Scumon.
Scumon is an enemy Digimon in Area 02 and 03.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|