|Hedoro||||Sludge||ヘドロ||N/A||Breath of Decay/Acid Sludge/Sludge/Slime Pelter/Buffalo Breath||Lets loose a wave of sludge from its mouth.|
|Kusai Gas||||Stinky Gas||くさいガス||Kusai Gasu||Buffalo Breath/Stinking Gas||Releases a gas with a very strong odour from its mouth.|
|Metal Gas||||メタルガス||Metaru Gasu|
|Rotten Tackle||||ロタンタックル||Rotan Takkuru||Tackles the enemy.|
|Scar Nail||||スカーネイル||Sukā Neiru||Scar Nail|
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Betamon (X-Antibody)
- Gabumon (Black)
- Gazimon (X-Antibody)
- Pico Devimon
- Plotmon (X-Antibody)
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Ancient Sphinxmon (Ancient Evolution)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Atlur Ballistamon (with a Vaccine Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black King Numemon (with or without Scumon)
- Dagomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Eosmon (Perfect) (with a Vaccine or Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Etemon (with Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Ex-Tyranomon (with or without Tyranomon)
- Fantomon (with or without Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Ginkakumon Promote
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with or without Gekomon or with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Kaiser Leomon
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Loader Leomon
- Locomon (with a Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Megadramon (with or withoutCoredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Greymon (2010 Anime Version) (with a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Rare Raremon
- Rebellimon (with a Virus or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Skull Satamon
- Tekkamon (with Gladimon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- Whamon Perfect
Raremon first appeared in DA31.
Raremon lived in a place full of garbage that came from Earth. It was responsible for destroying several Tyumon living with Gerbemon. It was frozen by Gerbemon, but the black lightning accumulated in the area caused it to evolve to Rare Raremon.
In Tsurugi's second Net Battle competition, he is challenged by Kondoo and his partner Raremon. Kondoo is the coworker of Saitou, who was angry that a little brat had defeated him with his "Chibi Greymon". Tsurugi seemed worried that Raremon was too strong for him, but in the end he didn't even fight him due to Peckmon's sudden intrusion.
Raremon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in Devimon's Cave.
Raremon is a failure evolution, and can be acquired at the Child, Adult, Perfect, and Ultimate levels.
Raremon can be evolved from Otamamon if above level 18 and Machine EXP above 200, or can be found at Sewage Tunnel. It also appears at Junk Factory to give you the Sticky Natto during Gizamon's request mission.
While Raremon does not appear in the game, it is mentioned as one of the species eradicated by the Erasers.
Izumi Koshiro and Tentomon found Raremon at the Shibaura Wharf at night in Episode 37, "Raremon! The Surprise Attack on Tokyo Bay", after being warned by Gennai via e-mail about it. It let loose a strong smell then attacked them.
Raremon is the 42nd obligatory boss of the game, fighting Tentomon at the end of Episode 37, "Raremon! The Surprise Attack on Tokyo Bay". It can deal damage, Sticky and lower the attack of one Digimon with Hedoro, deal damage to one Digimon and Shock with Rotun Tackle and deal damage to one Digimon with Kusai Gas.
Raremon is an unobtainable boss Digimon.
Raremon is available as a Digimon Medal. It is raisable in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
Raremon is at both the Adult and Ultimate level. The Adult version can evolve to the Ultimate version at level 41. Raremon is also an enemy Digimon found in Odaiba.
Raremon is an unobtainable Digimon.
Raremon is an enemy Digimon in Area 01 and 02.
Raremon is an enemy Digimon.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Adventure
|Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars
|Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory||Digimon ReArise||Digimon Masters|
|Digital Monster||D-3||DigiWindow||D-1 Grand Prix
(Digital Monster Ver.20th)
|Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|