|Giga Destroyer II||||ギガデストロイヤーⅡ||Giga Desutoroiyā II||Fire Blast II/G Blaster 2/Giga Destroyer II||Fires a large missile from its right hand.|
|Nuclear Laser||||ヌークリアレーザー||Nūkuria Rēzā||Fires a beam from its left hand.|
- Algomon (Adult)
- Any Black Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Red Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Coelamon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Dark Lizamon
- Dark Tyranomon
- Fladramon (with Lighdramon)
- Flare Lizarmon
- Lighdramon (with or without Fladramon)
- Mechanorimon (with or without Tyranomon or Tankmon)
- Monochromon (X-Antibody)
- Red V-dramon
- Tankmon (with or without Mechanorimon or Tyranomon)
- Tyranomon (with or without Tankmon or Mechanorimon)
- Ancient Troiamon (with Jyureimon, Rook Chessmon (Black) and Knight Chessmon (White))
- Ancient Wisemon (with a Virus or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Any Black Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Red Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Red Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Black Saint Galgomon
- Black War Greymon
- Blitz Greymon
- Chaosdramon (with or without Metal Greymon, Metal Greymon (Virus), or Metal Greymon (X-Antibody))
- Darkdramon (with Mametyramon or Metal Greymon or Megadramon)
- Demon (with Lady Devimon)
- Done Devimon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Examon (with Rize Greymon, Aero V-dramon, Vermillimon and DORUguremon)
- Goddramon (X-Antibody)
- Grand Locomon (with a Vaccine or Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z II)
- Metal Etemon (with Tonosama Gekomon or Okuwamon)
- Metal Garurumon (Black)
- Metal Seadramon (with Marin Devimon or Anomalocarimon or Mega Seadramon, Megadramon and Tylomon)
- Metal Tyranomon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Mugendramon (with or without Megadramon, Andromon and Metal Mamemon, Megadramon or Gigadramon or Andromon, Megadramon and Ex-Tyranomon)
- Piemon (with Vamdemon or Fantomon)
- Pinochimon (with Jyureimon or Gerbemon)
- Pukumon (with Dagomon or Marin Devimon)
- Rust Tyranomon
- Ulforce V-dramon
- Venom Vamdemon (with Waru Monzaemon)
- War Greymon
- Xros Up Arresterdramon (Metal Tyranomon) (with Arresterdramon)
- Zanbamon (with Metal Greymon, Metal Greymon (Virus), or Metal Greymon (X-Antibody) )
In Cyberland, a horde of fake Metal Tyranomon were led by Dorulumon (in reality, a disguised Splashmon, who is tricking Xros Heart). Later they're revealed to be truly robots made in the image of Metal Tyranomon.
A wild Metal Tyranomon was the first Digimon collected by Akashi Tagiru. Before he was defeated by Arresterdramon and collected by Tagiru, Mogami Ryouma and his group had tried and failed to hunt it themselves.
A Metal Tyranomon appears under the command of Devimon, and interrupts the battle between Yagami Taichi's Greymon and Orgemon. Orgemon sacrifices himself to fight against Metal Tyranomon in the end. Metal Tyranomon is then destroyed by the newly-evolved Perfect-level Metal Greymon with his attack, Giga Storm.
Metal Tyranomon makes a cameo in "The Angels' Determination", as Tailmon explained that Devimon studied evolution, specifically the evolution to reach a great power defying the laws of nature, with said Digimon being a product of it.
Metal Tyranomon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Giga Destroyer II, deals damage to one enemy. It costs 5 VP.
Metal Tyranomon can be evolved from Dark Tyranomon if above level 34 and Machine EXP 5500, or can be found at Access Glacier. In Sunburst, he appears as a boss Digimon at Access Glacier, planning for a duel against Mametyramon during Monzaemon's Quest Mission.
Metal Tyranomon can be evolved from Dark Tyranomon if above level 29 and Defense 110 and Level Cap 40, or can be found at Palace Laboratory. It can evolve to Mugendramon if above level 47, Attack 230 and Defense 170.
Metal Tyranomon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Crack Team (クラックチーム Kurakku Chīmu) set.
Metal Tyranomon is the boss Digimon of Area 04.
Metal Tyranomon is an unobtainable Leader Digimon.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
|Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digital Monster||Digivice||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|