|Spinning Needle||||スピニングニードル||Supiningu Nīdoru||Shoots needle-shaped vacuum blades from its wings.|
|God Tornado||||ゴッドトルネード||Goddo Tonēdo||Fatal Tornado||Breathes out a tornado of flame or wind from its mouth.|
|Wing Cutter||||ウイングカッター||Uingu Kattā||Flaps its wings and sends blades of air at the enemy.|
|Tail Whip||||テイルウィップ||Teiru Wippu||Creates a bubble of air around the tip of his tail and then slings it at the foe.|
|Big Jaw||||ビッグジョー||Biggu Jō||Takes a big bite using its big jaw.|
|Tatsumaki||||Tornado||たつまき||N/A||Tornado||Creates a tornado by flapping its wings.|
|Shippo Kougeki||Tail Attack||尻尾攻撃||N/A||Slaps the foe with its tail.|
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Birdramon (Mutant Evolution)
- Falcomon (2006 Anime Version)
- Kudamon (2006 Anime Version)
- Patamon (with or without V-mon)
- Seadramon (Mutant Evolution)
- V-mon (with or without Patamon)
- Aero V-dramon (with or without Tyranomon or Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Ancient Garurumon (Ancient Evolution)
- Ancient Megatheriumon (Ancient Evolution)
- Andromon (with Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Asuramon (with Greymon, Leomon, or Igamon)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Chimairamon (with Monochromon, Garurumon, Skull Greymon, Kuwagamon and Kabuterimon)
- Cyberdramon (with or without Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- Duramon (with Bao Huckmon or Targetmon)
- Garudamon (with or without V-dramon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Gigadramon (with or without Tankmon and Mechanorimon)
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holydramon (with Angewomon, Atlur Kabuterimon (Red) and Kyukimon)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with V-mon, Aero V-dramon, and Seadramon)
- Jyagamon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Blue) or Guardromon)
- Mega Seadramon (with or without Ebidramon)
- Megalo Growmon
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Piccolomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon, or Dokugumon)
- Qinglongmon (with Goddramon, Cherubimon (Virtue) and Holydramon)
- Rize Greymon (with or without Growmon or Reppamon)
- Savior Huckmon (with Zubaeagermon)
- Were Garurumon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Whamon Perfect (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Wingdramon (with or without Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
Airdramon appeared for a mere second in Two Great Ultimate Evolutions! Get Rid of the Darkness!. Just after the destruction of Venom Vamdemon, it was seen on a news broadcast that was showing some Digimon attacking other parts of the Real World.
Appeared from time to time during the time Ken was the Digimon Kaiser, as Airdramon were his air escort or transport.
Airdramon's wing data was used to help in the creation of Chimairamon.
In New York and Hong Kong, The Battle Royal an Airdramon belongs to an American Chosen Child named Tatum, they assisted to round up Wild Digimon in New York. Several other Wild Airdramon were seen on the China/India border.
An Airdramon could be seen through the rip in the sky that appeared when the Tamers fought Vikaralamon.
When Daimon Masaru first entered the Digital World, a group of Airdramon were seen flying in the sky.
Two Airdramon appear in the Real World as part of Black War Greymon's Raid Boss Battle. The first appeared in the sky alongside a Kuwagamon in VITAL BRACELET Lab, while the second spawned from a vending machine after Bulkmon's Tamer touched it with his Vital Bracelet in BE STRONG WITH YOU.
Airdramon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
Once the Village of Beginnings has reached a total of 45-50 Prosperity Points and Greymon is already recruited, and the Player talks to Jijimon, outside of his house a brainwashed Airdramon will attack the Player. After its defeated, Airdramon will faint and rest in Jijimon's house. After the Player clears the Infinity Mountain and defeats Mugendramon Airdramon will arrive and rescue the Player from being caught by Analogman. It then opens a booth inside Greymon's Tournament Arena serving as a Fortune Teller though its fortunes don't really mean anything.
- At least 1000 MP, 100 Speed and 100 Brains stat requirements
- 1 Care Mistake maximum
- A Weight between 25 to 35g
- Bonus conditions: Have a Discipline of 90% and have at least 35 different techniques mastered.
Airdramon's evolution item is the Rainbow Horn which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Airdramon. Alternatively, a Birdramon or a Seadramon can become an Airdramon when they sleep, having their Discipline gauge at 100% and zero tiredness. This has a 30% chance of happening, though.
Airdramon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique-Spinning Needle:
Airdramon creates several tornadoes around it and releases them to the enemy in the shape of a flurry of stirring needles.
Airdramon is an obtainable Adult level, Vaccine Attribute, Sky Type Digimon. It is exclusive to Anode Tamer.
Aidramon is a Adult-level and Vaccine Type Digimon. Its basic stats are: HP 151, MP 155, Attack 39, Defense 46, and Speed 41. Its Specialty is none.
Airdramon is an obtainable Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 950
- DP: 40
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 430
- Triangle attack: 200
- X attack: 50, Circle to 0
- Support Ability: Recover 100 HP and increase your attack power by 100.
Bakemon's attacks are Spinning Needle, Wing Cutter and Tail Whip
On one of the servers, there is a sleeping Airdramon in a tower.
Airdramon is an obtainable evolution of Falcomon.
Can be evolved from Monodramon if above level 21, total EXP 4000, and already have befriended Airdramon. Can evolve to Megadramon if above level 34 and Machine EXP 3600. In Sunburst, you can choose Airdramon in the beginning alongside with Coronamon and Sinduramon if you choose the Speed Pack.
Airdramon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Is raisable in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
Airdramon is available as a Digimon Card.
Airdramon is available as a Digimon Card.
Airdramon is an enemy Digimon in Area 05, 06 and 07.
Airdramon is an enemy Digimon.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster: Digimon Zukan||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon ReArise|