|Meteor Wing||||メテオウィング||Meteo Wingu||Meteor Wing/Fire Missiles||Flaps its wings and rains down fireballs from the air.|
|Fire Flap||||ファイアフラップ||Faia Furappu||Fire Flap/Fire Escape||Flaps its wings, releasing fire, or dive-bombs an enemy.|
|Mach Glide||||マッハグライド||Mahha Guraido||Mach Grinder/Mach Glide||Dives from the sky and rams into the enemy.|
|Kyōushū||||Assault||強襲||N/A||Storm||Attacks fiercely from the sky.|
|Bir-Flame||||バーフレイム||Bāfureimu||Bir-Flame||Breathes a stream of fire from its mouth.|
|Fireball||||ファイアーボール||Faiābōru||Fireball||Shoots fireballs from the mouth.|
|Phoenix Taze||||フェニックステイズ||Fenikkusu Teizu||Phoenix Rising||Shoots up into the air while flaming.|
|Talon Tear||||タロンティアー||Taron Tiā||Talon Tear||Attacks from the air with its talons.|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Any Child Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle 
- Any Red Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Falcomon (2006 Anime Version)
- Aero V-dramon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Airdramon (Mutant Evolution)
- Ancient Greymon (Ancient Evolution)
- Andromon (with Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Perfect Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle 
- Any Red Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Red Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Asuramon (with Greymon, Leomon, or Igamon)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Butenmon (with Buraimon and Cockatrimon)
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- Delumon (with Red Vegimon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Duramon (with Bao Huckmon or Targetmon)
- Garudamon (with or without the Crest of Love or with or without Kiwimon or V-dramon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Garudamon (X-Antibody)
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Hououmon(with or without Warp Evolution)
- Jyagamon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Master Tyranomon
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Blue))
- Parrotmon (with or without Unimon)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon, or Dokugumon)
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon or Reppamon)
- Savior Huckmon (with Zubaeagermon)
- Silphymon (with Cockatrimon)
- Skull Greymon
- Were Garurumon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Whamon Perfect (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
- Yatagaramon (2006 Anime Version)
- Zhuqiaomon (with or without Chronomon Holy Mode, Hououmon and Shine Greymon or Hououmon)
Several Birdramon appear in the Volcanic Beat Dim Card area during Digimon Identified Memory. The first of them flies to the side of Pulsemon, Peti Meramon and their Tamer, with a WARNING! overlay showing it as a threat. Several others appear flying later, once the trio stops running.
Birdramon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Birdramon is found in the Upper Peak of Great Canyon in a huge metallic bird nest, which can be accessed from the Great Canyon's elevator, attacking the Player for invading its home. Once it got defeated, it will join the Village of Beginnings and open up the Birdra Transport where it will take you to some of the areas you have traveled to already for a reasonable fee though its reccomended to carry an Auto-Pilot because Birdramon will only drop you in these places and you can't return to the village.
- At least a 100 Speed stat requirement
- More than 3 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Evolve from Piyomon and have at least 35 different techniques mastered.
Birdramon's evolution item are the Flaming Wings which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Birdramon.
Birdramon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Hououmon (Birdramon can evolve into Hououmon naturally, but also via Death Evolution, which can be triggered by losing a battle, though this has a 50% chance of happening so its reccomended to save before trying it).
- Airdramon A Birdramon can become Airdramon when they sleep, having their Discipline gauge at 100% and zero tiredness. This has a 30% chance of happening, though.
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique-Meteor Wing:
Birdramon raises its wings and releases an array of flames that char the enemy.
Birdramon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Meteor Wing, deals damage to one enemy, and deals super effective damage to Bird Type Digimon. It costs 7 VP.
Birdramon is the fourth opponent in Sage Tower's Battle Arena. Upon meeting the player, she asks him what his purpouse is and whether he's given it any thought, then says that it's time he starts doing so, as there must be more to Card Battle than just winning. Birdramon plays the Preemptive Attack deck, a Red/Flame deck with 4 attack, 2 defense and 3 evolution speed, which is fast and has several 1st Attack cards. Upon being defeated, she tells the player that she's sure he'll find the answer to her questions someday.
Birdramon is an obtainable Red Card in the game, whose stats are:
- HP: 710
- DP: 30
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 500
- Triangle attack: 310
- X attack: 130, 1st attack.
- Support effect: Attack first.
Birdramon's attacks are Meteor Wing, Fire Flap and Mach Glide.
Obtainable as a collectable card.
Birdramon is the evolved form of Rindou Akiho's partner, Piyomon. It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Candmon, Guilmon, Lalamon, or Piyomon, and can evolve to Atlur Kabuterimon, Garudamon, or Megadramon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Piyomon Evolution (ピヨモン進化 Piyomon Shinka) set.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon World Re:Digitize||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Fortune & Collectors||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World Re:Digitize
|Digital Monster Ver. S|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 02||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 11|
Digimon Shikishi Art
|Illustration by Watanabe Kenji||Digimon Adventure:|
|Digital Monster||Digivice||DigiWindow||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|