|Genocide Gear||||ジェノサイドギア||Jenosaido Gia||Darkside Attack/Genocide Gears/Gigabyte Wing/Giga Byte Wing/Genocidal Gears||Shoots a barrage of missiles from its claws.|
|Genocide Attack||||ジェノサイドアタック||Jenosaido Atakku||Gigabyte Wing||Identical to Genocide Gear|
|Giga Heat||||ギガヒート||Giga Hīto||Radiates a heat wave from its body.|
|Energy Shot||||エナジーショット||Enajī Shotto||Fires energy beams from its hand.|
|Guilty Claw||||ギルティクロー||Giruti Kuroo||Guilty Wind/Evil Claw||Attacks with the Giga Hands, or uses them to send a blade of air at the enemy.|
- Airdramon (with or without Tankmon and Mechanorimon)
- Akatorimon (with Cockatrimon)
- Any Adult Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Cockatrimon (with Akatorimon)
- Dark Lizamon (with Sand Yanmamon)
- Flare Lizamon
- Geo Greymon
- Greymon (Black)
- Ice Devimon
- Kyubimon (Silver)
- Mechanorimon (with or without Airdramon and Tankmon)
- Sand Yanmamon (with Dark Lizamon)
- Tankmon (with or without Airdramon and Mechanorimon)
- Black Saint Galgomon
- Darkdramon (with or without Megadramon, Triceramon and Tankmon)
- Diablomon (with or without Infermon and Marin Devimon)
- Dorbickmon Darkness Mode (Dragon Army) (with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode (Huanglongmon), Brachimon and Flare Lizamon)
- Giga Seadramon (with Whamon Perfect or Mega Seadramon, Waru Seadramon and Tonosama Gekomon)
- Grand Locomon
- Herakle Kabuterimon (with Megadramon)
- Hi Andromon
- Metal Garurumon (Black)
- Metal Seadramon
- Mugendramon (with or without Megadramon or Metal Tyranomon)
- Rust Tyranomon
- War Greymon
- Z'd Garurumon (with Gaogamon)
- Zeed Millenniumon (with Moon=Millenniumon)
Gigadramon and Megadramon were part of Mugendramons Metal Empire. Together they executed Mugendramons Plan Z by destroying several buildings where the Chosen Children could have been hiding. Gigadramon was attacked by Angemon and disappeared.
Several Gigadramon appeared from the polyhedron alongside many other Virus Digimon. One of them flew by Adventure:'s Yagami Taichi and Agumon, alongside a Dagomon, but both were then destroyed in one V-Breath Arrow by Zeromaru as Aero V-dramon.
While Gigadramon does not appear in the game naturally, it is possible to obtain it via Game Shark and cheat codes, as it appears as a Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
Gigadramon cannot be obtained in any natural way in the game but inner data found that it was originally intended to be obtainable and that even its personal Digivolution Item, the Giga Hand can also be acquired via cheat codes, which if given to any Adult level Digimon, it will automatically evolve into Gigadramon. Other Digimon are obtained in a similar way, those being Panjyamon and Metal Etemon.
Gigadramon is the Battle Master of Steep Road's Battle Arena. He appears in the Battle Cafe after the Battle Arena is cleared with Megadramon as the fake Battle Master. He's unable to speak coherently, mostly growling and speaking in single words, unnerving the player. Nonetheless, talking to Gigadramon will open the Battle Arena once again, this time with its proper Battle Master. Gigadramon plays the Mega Giga deck, a Red/Flame and Black/Darkness deck with 4 attack, 2 defense and 2 evolution speed, that's fully focused on power. He keeps growling and shouting after being defeated, making the player wonder if he's okay, but nonetheless the player still gets the Passcode to Sage Tower.
Gigadramon is also an obtainable Perfect level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 1480
- DP: 50
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 900
- Triangle attack: 710
- X attack: 550
Gigadramon's attacks are Genocide Gear, Guilty Claw and Giga Heat.
Gigadramon is a collectable red card with 28/22 stats.
Evolves from Aquilamon at level 24.
Evolves from Devidramon if above Level 39, Attack is above 194 and has over 4400 Machine Exp.
Evolves from Tankmon if above level 29, Attack is higher than 169 and Speed is higher than 119.