|Destruction Grenade||||ディストラクショングレネード||Disutorakushon Gurenēdo||Grenade Destroyer/Guardian Barrage/Protect Grenade/Hail of Destruction/Destruction Grenade||Shoots flying missiles from its wrists.|
|Warning Laser||||ワーニングレーザー||Wāningu Rēzā||Power Laser||Shoots twin laser beams from its eyes.|
|Warning Beam||||ワーニングビーム||Wāningu Bīmu||Burns the enemy with lasers from its eyes.|
|Homing Laser||||ホーミングレーザー||Hōmingu Rēzā||Fires homing beams from the cylinders on its shoulders.|
|Red Alert||||レッドアラート||Reddo Arāto||Self-destructs to create a giant explosion.|
- Agumon (Black)
- Catch Mamemon
- Clear Agumon
- Pawn Chessmon (Black) (with Pawn Chessmon (White))
- Pawn Chessmon (White) (with Pawn Chessmon (Black))
- Toy Agumon (Black)
- Toy Agumon
- Andromon (with or without Tankmon)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Big Mamemon (with or without Greymon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Catch Mamemon
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Etemon (with Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Grappu Leomon
- Guardromon (Gold)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Kenkimon (with the Digimental of Friendship)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Mach Gaogamon (with Gryzmon)
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Mamemon
- Metal Tyranomon
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Rapidmon (with Gaogamon)
- Rize Greymon
- Tekkamon (with Aquilamon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Tankmon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
First appeared in DA45.
Guardromon is an unobtainable enemy Digimon, found patrolling all over Factorial Town.
Normally colored Guardromon is only seen at save points and as a brown Adult level card with 13/15 stats. Enemy Guardromon are recolors.
Can be evolved from Hagurumon if above level 18 and Stress above 50%, or can be found at Training Mountain. He can evolve to Andromon if above level 40, or Kenkimon if above level 24 and needs to be holding the Digimental of Friendship. He also appears at Cliff Canyon, giving the player a Gear Wheel during Hagurumon's request mission.
Guardromon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Hagurumon, Kamemon, or Tentomon, and can evolve to Andromon, Megalo Growmon, or Rize Greymon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Machine Digimon (マシーンデジモン Mashīn Dejimon) set.
Guardromon is the boss Digimon of Area 1 and an enemy Digimon in Secret A and Area 4.
Guardromon is an enemy Digimon in Area 2 and Secret B.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters|
(Summon Night EX Card)
|Illustration for the Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary BD-Box Collection by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi|
|Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||Digimon Xros Loader|