|Destruction Grenade||||ディストラクショングレネード||Disutorakushon Gurenēdo||Grenade Destroyer/Guardian Barrage/Protect Grenade/Hail of Destruction/Destruction Grenade||Shoots flying missiles from its wrists that chases intruders to the ends of the earth and completely destroys them.|
|Warning Laser||||ワーニングレーザー||Wāningu Rēzā||Power Laser||Shoots twin laser beams from its eyes.|
|Warning Beam||||ワーニングビーム||Wāningu Bīmu||Burns the enemy with lasers from its eyes.|
|Homing Laser||||ホーミングレーザー||Hōmingu Rēzā||Fires homing beams from the cylinders on its shoulders.|
|Red Alert||||レッドアラート||Reddo Arāto||Self-destructs to create a giant explosion.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child White Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Betamon (X-Antibody)
- Clear Agumon
- Hagurumon (X-Antibody)
- Kokuwamon (X-Antibody)
- Pawn Chessmon (Black) (with Pawn Chessmon (White))
- Pawn Chessmon (White) (with Pawn Chessmon (Black))
- Plotmon (X-Antibody)
- Toy Agumon
- Toy Agumon (Black)
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Ancient Volcamon (Ancient Evolution)
- Andromon (with or without Tankmon)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect White Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with or without Greymon, Greymon (2010 Anime Version), Greymon (Blue), Greymon (X-Antibody), or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Catch Mamemon
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Etemon (with Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Grappu Leomon (with or without Leomon and Galgomon)
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Guardromon (Gold)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Kenkimon (with the Digimental of Friendship)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Mach Gaogamon (with Gryzmon or Gaogamon and Gekomon)
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Green) or Airdramon)
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon (with or without Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Rapidmon (with Gaogamon)
- Rize Greymon
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Skull Knightmon: Cavalier Mode
- Tekkamon (with Aquilamon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Tankmon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
First appeared in DA45.
In "Lilimon Blooms", Izumi Koshiro, Yagami Taichi and Tachikawa Mimi found themselves in an ancient weapon factory. As Koshiro saw through his computer, said weapons factory mass-produced Hagurumon and Guardromon in the past. Mimi and Palmon then found a pile of junk with parts of Hagurumon and Guardromon. Taking pity on one of the Guardromon, Mimi cleaned its head. The Guardromon returned the favour after an Andromon appeared and tried to kill Mimi by blocking his attack. Andromon asked said Guardromon, Guardromon Nº2078, what it was trying to do, but rather than answering, Guardromon looked at Mimi, replaying the footage of her cleaning it over and over, then took a fighting stance before shooting a Destruction Grenade at a crane on the roof, which fell on Andromon. Guardromon then ran away with Mimi and Palmon riding on one of its arms.
Responding to Mimi's need to help Palmon, who had been injured fighting Andromon, Guardromon took both of them to a flooded part of the factory, where Mimi could use the water to help Palmon. It then gave Mimi a flower and, after Mimi asked it if it knew how to get to the surface, offered to guide them. This led them to an elevator, which Mimi believed would get them to the surface. However, before the elevator's door could close, Andromon appeared once again and forced it open. To protect Mimi, Guardromon embraced both her and Palmon then tackled Andromon. Andromon answered by shooting his Gatling Missiles, though Guardromon managed to dodge them. Guardromon then tried to once again use its Destruction Grenade to drop something on Andromon, though he merely batted it away before spinning his hand at high speeds. Guardromon then left Mimi and Palmon on the floor and put himself between Andromon and the girls, blocking the former's Spiral Sword with its body. This proved to be too much for Guardromon, who shut down after the attack. However, Guardromon was not yet dead, and awoke once again to protect Mimi, who was now undefended since Metal Greymon and Togemon were holding pieces of the roof that Andromon had blown up earlier, by grabbing Andromon by the leg. Andromon then stomped on Guardromon, but even as he lost consciousness, Guardromon refused to let go of Andromon while keeping its sight fixed on Mimi. However, it'd end up fully shutting down from the damage, and thus, let go of Andromon. Mimi's anger and sorrow about Guardromon's death then led Togemon to evolve for the first time into Lilimon. After Lilimon defeated Andromon, both of them and the factory itself were covered in moss, and Mimi put a flower on Guardromon's head.
As Koshiro explained afterwards, Guardromon and Andromon were comrades initially, but their alliance was broken by Soundbirdmon controlling Andromon.
A Tamer-owned Guardromon appears as one of the Digimon in the audience of the Battle Stage when Knight appeared.
Guardromon is one of Aiba Takumi's Digimon, alongside Galgomon and Togemon, evolved from his Hagurumon. All of them evolved together to face the Demons Hackers in their secret base after Takumi messed it up from inside its terminal. In response to their evolution, the blond Hacker released three Growmon, which were easily defeated by Takumi's team. The spiky-haired Hacker then sent in his Cyclomon, who managed to blow the three Digimon away with its Hyper Heat. Takumi commanded his Digimon not to be afraid of Cyclomon, and then Togemon utilized its Chikuchiku Bang Bang to blind it, followed by Guardromon's Destruction Grenade and Galgomon's Gatling Arm to hurt it, and then they finished it by punching it at the same time.
Guardromon is an unobtainable enemy Digimon, found patrolling all over Factorial Town.
Guardromon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in Vamdemon's Mansion, Shrine of Evil - Left, and Shrine of Evil - Right.
Guardromon is an obtainable Adult-level, Black/Darkness card, whose stats are:
- HP: 750
- DP: 20
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 430
- Triangle attack: 200
- X attack: 0, Crash
- Support Ability: Halve your HP and increase your attack power by 300.
Guardromon's attacks are Destruction Grenade, Warning Laser and Red Alert.
Normally colored Guardromon is only seen at save points and as a brown Adult level card with 13/15 stats. Enemy Guardromon are recolors.
Can be evolved from Hagurumon if above level 18 and Stress above 50%, or can be found at Training Mountain. He can evolve to Andromon if above level 40, or Kenkimon if above level 24 and needs to be holding the Digimental of Friendship. He also appears at Cliff Canyon, giving the player a Gear Wheel during Hagurumon's request mission.
Guardromon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Hagurumon, Kamemon, or Tentomon, and can evolve to Andromon, Megalo Growmon, or Rize Greymon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Machine Digimon (マシーンデジモン Mashīn Dejimon) set.
Guardromon is a random enemy Digimon who appears starting from Episode 5, "Lightning! Kabuterimon". It can attack all party Digimon with Warning Laser or deal damage to one Digimon with Destruction Grenade.
A Guardromon serves as the first fight for the Chosen Children in the Colosseum's DigiOne Grand Prix in Sub-Episode 10, "DigiOne Grand Prix", alongside a Mechanorimon, where it also uses Warning Laser and Destruction Grenade.
Guardromon is the boss Digimon of Area 1 and an enemy Digimon in Secret A and Area 4.
Guardromon is an enemy Digimon in Area 2 and Secret B.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters||Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory||Digimon ReArise|
(Summon Night EX Card)
|Illustration for the Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary BD-Box Collection by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Digimon Pendulum Z|
(Metal Empire Report)
|Digimon Xros Wars Digimon Latest Big Picture||Digimon Xros Wars Digimon Latest Big Picture 2|
(with Skull Knightmon, and Deadly Axemon)
|Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||Digimon Xros Loader|