|Metal Cannon||||メタルキャノン||Metaru Kyanon||Launches iron balls from the mouth.|
|Dash Metal||||ダッシュメタル||Dasshu Metaru||Uses Metal Cannon while dashing, or a high-speed tackle.|
|Hyper Dash Metal||||ハイパーダッシュメタル||Haipā Dasshu Metaru||A high-speed tackle that sends shockwaves through its opponent.|
|Metal Shoot||||メタルシュート||Metaru Shūto||Emits a small blast from the mouth.|
|Dino Tooth||[N 1]||ダイノトゥース||Daino Tūsu||Attacks foe with a dagger made of Chrome Digizoid.|
- Alphamon (with Grademon and Clockmon or Warp Evolution)
- Aquilamon (with or without Piyomon or Hawkmon and Piyomon)
- Coredramon (Blue)
- Coredramon (Green)
- Death-X-mon (Warp Evolution)
- DORUgamon (with or without Shakomon)
- DORUgoramon (Warp Evolution)
- Gaioumon (Warp Evolution)
- Geo Greymon
- Greymon (X-Antibody)
- Kuwagamon (X-Antibody)
- Leomon (X-Antibody)
- Raptordramon (with or without Blast Evolution or Guilmon)
- Seadramon (X-Antibody)
- XV-mon (with or without Yuki Agumon)
Released into the Digital World, DORUmon is ostracized for possessing the X-Antibody and comes under threat from Leomon, who seeks to claim the X-Antibody for its own. Fleeing from the Leomon through a forest, DORUmon seems doomed until Leomon relents, knowing that, even with the X-Antibody, it would live no longer. Asking DORUmon to live for it in the new Digital World, apologizes and dies.
Bullied by a group of Mushmon and forced to flee into a river, DORUmon comes to rest in an old temple in a barren region of the plain, where it soon comes into contact with War Greymon (X-Antibody), it requests that DORUmon look after Tokomon until it returns. DORUmon agrees, happy to have a friend, but the duo soon witnesses another attack by Omegamon on a herd of innocent Digimon and though they both bravely attempt to fight back against the Omegamon, almost become victims themselves until War Greymon (X-Antibody) and Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody) arrive to save them. In the course of the ensuing battle, however, weakened by this, Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody) collapses and DORUmon, believing it is dead, it overcome with emotion and memories of Leomon. It evolves to its Adult form of DORUgamon.
Once Alphamon: Ouryuken sacrifices itself to defeat Death-X-mon, its other half and gives its X-Antibody to Omegamon in a parallel to what Leomon did for it. It merges with Death-X-mon and reverts to DORUmon, who is eventually reunited with Tokomon (X-Antibody).
A DORUmon by the name of Poporo is the guardian of Gravel Wasteland's Memorial Stella.
DORUmon is a playable character. Evolution Chart:
- Normal Mode:
- Hard Mode:
- Herakle Kabuterimon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Undead Yard.
- Beelzebumon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Item Road.
- Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody): Finish the quest Card Retrieve with 1 HP remaining.
- Alphamon: Finish the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Sword Cannon Delta.
- War Greymon (X-Antibody): Finish the quest Seal the Souls in only 10 minutes.
- Black War Greymon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Wamu Plataform.
- Very Hard Mode:
- Susanoomon: Finish the quest Card Retrieve with 1 HP remaining.
- Dukemon: Crimson Mode: Finish the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Cannon Gama.
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode: Finish the quest Seal the Souls and sacrifice a Defense Rom Delta in only 10 minutes.
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode: Clear the quest Wamu Plataform.
- V-mon: Obtained by reaching level 16.
An NPC of DORUmon can be seen guarding the entrance of the black market in DigiCentral, but it will let you pass if you become a Silver Rank Tamer.
DORUmon is an obtainable evolution of Agumon.
DORUmon can be evolved from Dorimon if above level 8 and Beast EXP 100, and can evolve to DORUgamon if above level 24, Attack 125, and Beast EXP 800, or Drimogemon if above level 19, Attack 90, and Qualities 25.
DORUmon is a Child-form Digimon with Data Attribute and its Elemental Attribute is Steel, it is short attacker and its families are Nature Sprits, Virus Busters and Dragon's Roar.
"Metal Cannon": Inflicts 198 to 240 Steel-attribute damage with 5 sec cooldown, consuming 12 DS. Learned at level 1.
"Dash Metal": Inflicts 321 to 377 Steel-attribute damage with 6 sec cooldown, consuming 20 DS. Learned at level 6.
A DORUmon acts as the receptionist for the 10F of the DigiTower. It can only be obtained as a collectible card.
DORUmon appears in the Lament of the X-Antibody chapter (慟哭のＸ抗体編 Dōkoku no X-Kōtai-hen). It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Gigimon, and can evolve to Centalmon, DORUgamon, Garurumon, Guardromon or XV-mon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the X-Antibody of Destiny (運命のＸ抗体 Unmei no X Kōtai) set.
DORUmon is available as a Digimon Card.
DORUmon is available as a Digimon Card.
A DORUmon is also one of the partner Digimon of Mishima Ryuji.
DORUmon is an obtainable Leader Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
|Digimon Pendulum X||Digital Monster Ver.20th|