|Metal Cannon||||メタルキャノン||Metaru Kyanon||Launches iron balls from the mouth.|
|Dash Metal||||ダッシュメタル||Dasshu Metaru||Uses Metal Cannon while dashing, or a high-speed tackle.|
|Hyper Dash Metal||||ハイパーダッシュメタル||Haipā Dasshu Metaru||A high-speed tackle that sends shockwaves through its opponent.|
|Metal Shoot||||メタルシュート||Metaru Shūto||Emits a small blast from the mouth.|
|Dino Tooth||[N 1]||ダイノトゥース||Daino Tūsu||Attacks foe with a dagger made of Chrome Digizoid.|
- Alphamon (Warp Evolution)
- Aquilamon (Jogressed with or without Piyomon)
- Belphemon: Rage Mode (Warp Evolution)
- Coredramon (Blue)
- Coredramon (Green)
- Death-X-mon (Warp Evolution)
- Geo Greymon
- Greymon X-Antibody
- Kuwagamon X-Antibody
- Leomon X-Antibody
- Raptordramon (with or without Blast Evolution)
- Seadramon X-Antibody
- XV-mon (Jogressed with or without Yuki Agumon)
Released into the Digital World, DORUmon is ostracized for possessing the X-Antibody and comes under threat from Leomon, who seeks to claim the X-Antibody for its own. Fleeing from the Leomon through a forest, DORUmon seems doomed until Leomon relents, knowing that, even with the X-Antibody, it would live no longer. Asking DORUmon to live for it in the new Digital World, apologizes and dies.
Bullied by a group of Mushmon and forced to flee into a river, DORUmon comes to rest in an old temple in a barren region of the plain, where it soon comes into contact with War Greymon X-Antibody, it requests that DORUmon look after Tokomon until it returns. DORUmon agrees, happy to have a friend, but the duo soon witnesses another attack by Omegamon on a herd of innocent Digimon and though they both bravely attempt to fight back against the Omegamon, almost become victims themselves until War Greymon X-Antibody and Metal Garurumon X-Antibody arrive to save them. In the course of the ensuing battle, however, weakened by this, Metal Garurumon X-Antibody collapses and DORUmon, believing it is dead, it overcome with emotion and memories of Leomon. It evolves to its Adult form of DORUgamon.
Once Alphamon: Ouryuken sacrifices itself to defeat Death-X-mon, its other half and gives its X-Antibody to Omegamon in a parallel to what Leomon did for it. It merges with Death-X-mon and reverts to DORUmon, who is eventually reunited with Tokomon X-Antibody.
A DORUmon by the name of Poporo is the guardian of Gravel Wasteland's Memorial Stella.
DORUmon is a playable character. His weapon is a broadsword.
- Agumon: Obtained by reaching the level 16.
- Guilmon: Obtained by reaching the level 16.
- V-mon: Obtained by reaching the level 16.
- Were Garurumon X-Antibody: Clear the quest "Undead Yard" in Normal Mode.
- Clavis Angemon: Clear the quest "Item Road" in Normal Mode.
- Herakle Kabuterimon X-Antibody: Clear the quest "Undead Yard" in Hard Mode.
- Beelzebumon X-Antibody: Clear the quest "Item Road" in Hard Mode.
- Metal Garurumon X-Antibody: Finish the quest "Card Retrieve" with 1 HP remaining in Hard Mode
- Alphamon: Finish the quest "Item Retrieve" in Hard Mode with 1 Sword Cannon Delta.
- War Greymon X-Antibody: Finish the quest "Seal the Souls" in Hard Mode in only 10 minutes.
- Black War Greymon X-Antibody: Clear the quest "Wamu Plataform" in Hard Mode.
- Susanoomon: Finish the quest "Card Retrieve" with 1 HP remaining in Very Hard Mode.
- Dukemon: Crimson Mode: Finish the quest "Item Retrieve" in Very Hard Mode with 1 Blaster Cannon Gama.
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode: Finish the quest "Seal the Souls" and sacrifice a Defense Rom Delta in only 10 minutes in Very Hard Mode.
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode: Clear the quest "Wamu Plataform" in Very Hard Mode.
An NPC of DORUmon can be seen guarding the entrance of the black market in DigiCentral, but he will let you pass if you become a Silver Rank Tamer.
DORUmon is an obtainable evolution of Agumon.
DORUmon is a Child-form Digimon with Data Attribute and its Elemental Attribute is Steel, it is short attacker and its families are Nature Sprits, Virus Busters and Dragon's Roar.
"Metal Cannon": Inflicts 198 to 240 steel-attribute damage with 5 sec cooldown, consuming 12 DS. Learned at level 1.
"Dash Metal": Inflicts 321 to 377 steel-attribute damage with 6 sec cooldown, consuming 20 DS. Learned at level 6.
It found nowhere.
A DORUmon acts as the receptionist for the 10F of the DigiTower. It can only be obtained as a collectible card.
DORUmon appears in the Lament of the X-Antibody chapter (慟哭のＸ抗体編 Dōkoku no X-Kōtai-hen). It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Gigimon, and can evolve to Centalmon, DORUgamon, Garurumon, Guardromon or XV-mon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the X-Antibody of Destiny (運命のＸ抗体 Unmei no X Kōtai) set.
DORUmon is an obtainable Leader Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
|Digimon Pendulum X||Digital Monster Ver.20th|