Digimon World X
|Name||Digimon World X |
Digimon World 4
|System||Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox|
|Release Date||January 06, 2005 (PS2, GCN)|
June 02, 2005 (PS2, GCN, XBOX)
September 2, 2005 (PS2, XBOX)
|Language||Japanese, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian|
Digimon World X (デジモンワールドX, Dejimon Wārudo Ekusu) is a video game.
The Digital World has been at peace under the management of the host server Yamato. Recently, access to the Real World was terminated and a mysterious server was discovered. The Digimon exploration team that was sent in to investigate the problem hasn't returned! As a member of the Digital Security Guard it's up to you to find out what is causing these problems and prevent a Digi-disaster. The Digimon are counting on you!
- Beelzebumon X-Antibody
- Black War Greymon X-Antibody
- Clavis Angemon
- Dukemon Crimson Mode
- Herakle Kabuterimon X-Antibody
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
- Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
- Metal Garurumon X-Antibody
- War Greymon X-Antibody
- Were Garurumon X-Antibody
- After defeating an enemy, its Digicode appears momentarily, just like in Digimon Frontier.
- The Death Valley is in fact the Yamato Server (from Digimon World 3), which has been rebooted and transformed into the Doom Server. In addition, the Asuka Server is also mentioned, from that same game.