|Haouken||||Supreme King Fist||覇王拳||N/A||Pummel Whack||Shoots a dark version of Leomon's Juuouken.|
|Hone Konbou||||Bone Club||骨こん棒||N/A||Bone Cudgel/Bone Mace||Strikes the enemy with an electrically-charged Hone Konbou.|
|Feint Punch||||フェイントパンチ||Feinto Panchi||Faint Punch||Performs a feint by jumping in place, then uppercuts the opponent.|
|Strong Maul||||ストロングモール||Sutorongu Mōru|
|Bone Strike||||ボーンストライク||Bōn Sutoraiku||Bone Strike|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Nightmare Soldiers Digimon
- Any Child Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Green Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Gottsumon (X-Antibody)
- Hagurumon (X-Antibody)
- Modoki Betamon
- Shamamon[N 1]
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Ancient Beatmon (Ancient Evolution)
- Ancient Sphinxmon (Ancient Evolution)
- Ancient Troiamon (Ancient Evolution)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series or a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Asuramon (with or without Igamon)
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black Megalo Growmon
- Boltmon (with Andromon and Sinduramon)
- Cyberdramon (with Raptordramon)
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Death Meramon
- Dinobeemon (with or without Any Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Etemon (with or without Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Eosmon (Perfect)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Ginkakumon Promote
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with Mantaraymon or with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Kaiser Leomon
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Mercurymon (with Were Garurumon and Prairiemon)
- Metal Greymon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Neo Devimon
- Orgemon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Paildramon (with or without Any Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Platinum Scumon
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Skull Greymon
- Skull Satamon (with or without Devimon)
- Titamon (Warp Evolution)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with or without Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- Waru Seadramon
- Were Garurumon
- Were Garurumon (Black)
- Whamon Perfect
- Xros Up Arresterdramon (Orgemon) (with Arresterdramon)
- Zudomon (with or without Leomon)
Orgemon was an aggressive Digimon and rival of Leomon. He makes his debut in "Messenger of Darkness, Devimon!". He is first a minion of Devimon, but later joins the Chosen Children against the Dark Masters.
25 years later, another Orgemon is seen with a hurt arm and is being tended to by Kido Jou, who is now the Digital World's first doctor as seen in the epilogue of the series.
An Orgemon and a Fugamon worked hard to prepare the best ramen over the world in DigiQuartz. In order to get their wish, they worked alongside a human cook, father of a boy named Masaru. When Orgemon and Fugamon got out of control, Akashi Tagiru had to hunt them, so they became part of his Collection. Tagiru later DigiXrossed Orgemon with Arresterdramon to form Xros Up Arresterdramon (Orgemon) in order to fight against Keramon, alongside Mogami Ryouma and Xros Up Astamon (Triceramon).
Orgemon is one of Devimon's high ranking servants. He established a rivalry with Agumon after their first fight, where the later as Greymon broke one of his horns, and from there on wished to fight him one-on-one, even attacking his own allies to do so. After he failed to beat Greymon, Devimon sent Metal Tyranomon after the Chosen Children, making Orgemon realize he had been replaced. As such, he fought and seemingly died against Metal Tyranomon to buy time for the Chosen Children to flee, while also pointing them in the right direction.
As shown in "The Vagrant War Demon, Rebellimon", Orgemon actually survived his fight and, before the events of the episode, evolved into his eponymous Perfect Level. However, he also lost his memories, only briefly remembering his fight with Greymon once he clashed with his evolved state, Metal Greymon.
Another Tamer-owned Orgemon appears as part of the audience of the Battle Stage.
In VITAL BRACELET Lab, an overlay with Orgemon's data appears in the eponymous Vital Bracelet Lab, alongside many other data overlays, in front of Palmon and its Tamer. Another overlay shows Orgemon as part of the Agumon Dim Card's evolution line.
Orgemon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon in Digimon World.
Orgemon appears as a minor antagonist in the game as well. To see Orgemon for the first time, the Player needs to talk to Yuramon twice, after crossing the invisible bridge in the Great Canyon and Yuramon will warn the Player about a group of bandits lurking around and assaulting passersbies in the Great Canyon. When reaching there, Orgemon and a gang of Agumon and Gabumon will end up attacking the Player, engaging a battle. After defeating the gang, Orgemon will escape into its fortress. When arriving there, the fortress will be full of Agumon and Gabumon guarding the area and will attack the Player if spotted, though they provide an easy battle. After reaching Orgemon in its room, a battle will be engaged and after its defeated, Orgemon will abandon its fortress and escape again. If the player comes back to this area, Nanimon will be found.
In Freezeland an angry Whamon will request the Player's help because Orgemon stole and took away its cave, so the Player has to ferry on Whamon to its cave, where Orgemon, with several Gabumon and a Waru Seadramon await for the Player, into another battle. Once its defeated for the third time, Orgemon will escape again, and Whamon will join the Village of Beginnings.
The last encounter takes place inside the Drill Tunnel, with a third attempt of Orgemon taking territory. The Player will engage into another battle and, after defeated Orgemon will lament itself how he's never been able to defeat the Player and ends up joining the Village of Beginnings and finally ending all sources of his crimes. Orgemon doesn't really do much in the Village other than stacking up Prosperity Points, but it says its patrolling the city and keeping it safe.
- At least 1000 HP and 100 Offense stat requirement
- More than 5 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 25 to 35g
- Bonus conditions: Battle more than 15 times and have at least 28 different techniques mastered.
Orgemon's Digivolution item is the Spike Club which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Orgemon.
Orgemon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Haouken:
Upon contact with the enemy, Orgemon will use its bone club and smash it on the enemy.
Orgemon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in File Island Mansion - Right. One also fights alongside Devimon in his final boss battle.
Orgemon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Black/Darkness card, whose stats are:
- HP: 1050
- DP: 40
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 530
- Triangle attack: 320
- X attack: 0, Triangle Counter
- Support Ability: Discard all of your Power cards and multiply your attack power by the number of cards discarded.
Orgemon's attacks are Haouken, Hone Konbou and Feint Punch.
Can be evolved from Goburimon if above level 7 and Attack above 70, or can be found at Data Forest. It can evolve to Etemon if above level 33 and Beast EXP above 3500, or Archnemon if above level 16. He also appears as a boss Digimon at Data Forest.
Orgemon is one of Titamon's subordinates.
A third Orgemon appeared in the Real World in Episode 25, "Koromon, the Great Clash in Tokyo!" in front of Yagami Taichi, Koromon and Yagami Hikari. It quickly attacked the three, leaving a crater in the floor. Koromon attempted to fight it on his own, but Taichi reminded him that they had always fought together, causing him to evolve into Agumon once again.
This Orgemon is the thirtieth obligatory boss of the game, fighting Agumon at the end of Episode 25, "Koromon, the Great Clash in Tokyo!". It can power up after taking damage with Anger, and can deal damage with Hone Konbou and Haouken. Upon being defeated, it drops the Shock Attack DigiPiece, which allows the equipped Digimon to perform the technique of the same name which deals damage and Shock to one enemy.
Orgemon appears in the Scheme of the Demon Lords chapter (策謀の魔王篇 Sakubō no Maō-hen) as the minion of Barbamon. It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Goburimon, Betamon, Gabumon or Tyumon, and can evolve to Digitamamon, Etemon or Waru Monzaemon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the The Ogre's Way of Life (鬼の生き様 Oni no Ikizama) set.
Orgemon is an enemy Digimon in Area 06 and 07.
Orgemon is an enemy Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon New Century|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digital Monster Ver.20th
(Special Illustration by Watanabe Kenji)
|Promotional artwork||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Profile||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 02||Illustration by Watanabe Kenji|
|Illustration for the Digimon Card Game|
|Digital Monster||Digivice||DigiWindow||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|