|Haouken||||Supreme King Fist||覇王拳||N/A||Pummel Whack||Shoots a dark version of Leomon's Juuouken.|
|Hone Konbou||||Bone Club||骨こん棒||N/A||Bone Cudgel/Bone Mace||Strikes the enemy with an electrically-charged Hone Konbou.|
|Feint Punch||||フェイントパンチ||Feinto Panchi||Faint Punch||Performs a feint by jumping in place, then uppercuts the opponent.|
|Strong Maul||||ストロングモール||Sutorongu Mōru|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Nightmare Soldiers Digimon
- Any Green Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Gottsumon (X-Antibody)
- Hagurumon (X-Antibody)
- Modoki Betamon
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Asuramon (with or without Igamon)
- Astamon (with Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black Megalo Growmon
- Boltmon (with Andromon and Sinduramon)
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Death Meramon
- Etemon (with or without Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Gerbemon (with or without Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Hangyomon (with Mantaraymon or with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Mercurymon (with Were Garurumon and Prairiemon)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Neo Devimon
- Orgemon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Platinum Scumon
- Pumpmon (with Garurumon or Hanumon)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Skull Greymon
- Skull Satamon (with or without Devimon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with or without Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- Waru Seadramon
- Were Garurumon
- Were Garurumon (Black)
- Whamon Perfect
- Xros Up Arresterdramon (Orgemon) (with Arresterdramon)
Orgemon was an aggressive Digimon and rival of Leomon. He makes his debut in "Messenger of Darkness, Devimon!". He is first a minion of Devimon, but later joins the Chosen Children against the Dark Masters.
25 years later, another Orgemon is seen with a hurt arm and is being tended to by Kido Jou, who is now the Digital World's first doctor as seen in the epilogue of the series.
An Orgemon and a Fugamon worked hard to prepare the best ramen over the world in DigiQuartz. In order to get their wish, they worked alongside a human cook, father of a boy named Masaru. When Orgemon and Fugamon got out of control, Tagiru had to hunt them, so they became part of his Collection. Tagiru has used Orgemon in a DigiXros once.
Orgemon is the one of Devimon's servant.
Another Tamer-owned Orgemon appears as part of the audience of the Battle Stage.
Orgemon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon in Digimon World.
Orgemon appears as a minor antagonist in the game as well. To see Orgemon for the first time, the Player needs to talk to Yuramon twice, after crossing the invisible bridge in the Great Canyon and Yuramon will warn the Player about a group of bandits lurking around and assaulting passersbies in the Great Canyon. When reaching there, Orgemon and a gang of Agumon and Gabumon will end up attacking the Player, engaging a battle. After defeating the gang, Orgemon will escape into its fortress. When arriving there, the fortress will be full of Agumon and Gabumon guarding the area and will attack the Player if spotted, though they provide an easy battle. After reaching Orgemon in its room, a battle will be engaged and after its defeated, Orgemon will abandon its fortress and escape again. If the player comes back to this area, Nanimon will be found.
In Freezeland an angry Whamon will request the Player's help because Orgemon stole and took away its cave, so the Player has to ferry on Whamon to its cave, where Orgemon, with several Gabumon and a Waru Seadramon await for the Player, into another battle. Once its defeated for the third time, Orgemon will escape again, and Whamon will join the Village of Beginnings.
The last encounter takes place inside the Drill Tunnel, with a third attempt of Orgemon taking territory. The Player will engage into another battle and, after defeated Orgemon will lament itself how he's never been able to defeat the Player and ends up joining the Village of Beginnings and finally ending all sources of his crimes. Orgemon doesn't really do much in the Village other than stacking up Prosperity Points, but it says its patrolling the city and keeping it safe.
- At least 1000 HP and 100 Offense stat requirement
- More than 5 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 25 to 35g
- Bonus conditions: Battle more than 15 times and have at least 28 different techniques mastered.
Orgemon's Digivolution item is the Spike Club which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Orgemon.
Orgemon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Haouken:
Upon contact with the enemy, Orgemon will use its bone club and smash it on the enemy.
Can be evolved from Goburimon if above level 7 and Attack above 70, or can be found at Data Forest. It can evolve to Etemon if above level 33 and Beast EXP above 3500, or Archnemon if above level 16. He also appears as a boss Digimon at Data Forest.
Orgemon is one of Titamon's subordinates.
Orgemon appears in the Scheme of the Demon Lords chapter (策謀の魔王篇 Sakubō no Maō-hen) as the minion of Barbamon. It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Goburimon, Betamon, Gabumon or Tyumon, and can evolve to Digitamamon, Etemon or Waru Monzaemon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the The Ogre's Way of Life (鬼の生き様 Oni no Ikizama) set.
Orgemon is an enemy Digimon in Area 06 and 07.
Orgemon is an enemy Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon New Century|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters|
|Digital Monster Ver.20th
(Special Illustration by Watanabe Kenji)
|Promotional artwork||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 02||Illustration by Watanabe Kenji|
|Digital Monster||Digivice||DigiWindow||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|