|Energy Bomb||||エネルギーボム||Enerugī Bomu||Metal Smirk Bomb/Energetic Bomb/Energy Bomb||Shoots a destructive energy blast from the Psycho Blaster.|
|Magnet Beam||||マグネビーム||Magune Bīmu||Magnetic Beam||Fires a beam from its Psycho Blaster that causes a fiery explosion.|
|Psycho Blaster||||サイコブラスター||Saiko Burasutā|
|Shaft Spike||||シャフトスパイク||Shafuto Supaiku||Slashes the enemy with its claws.|
|Metal Claw||||メタルクロー||Metaru Kurō||Metal Claw|
- Angemon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Bomber Nanimon
- Garurumon (Jogress with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Garurumon (Black)
- Greymon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Guardromon (Gold)
- Igamon (with or without Platinum Scumon, certain Digimon of the Pendulum series, or one of Monochromon, Starmon, Seadramon, Coelamon, Ebidramon, Meramon, Wizarmon, Togemon, Kiwimon, Tankmon, Clockmon, Thunderballmon, Igamon, Bao Hackmon, Tyranomon, Centalmon, Shellmon, Drimogemon, Cockatrimon, or Lekismon)
- Leomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series or with one of Gekomon, Kuwagamon, Octmon, Gesomon, Devimon, Bakemon, Dokugumon, Woodmon, Red Vegimon, Guardromon, Mechanorimon, Porcupamon, Growmon, Targetmon, Coredramon (Green), Devidramon, Numemon, Vegimon, Orgemon, Scumon, Nanimon, Dark Tyranomon, Cyclomon, Flymon, Deltamon, or Raremon)
- Platinum Scumon (Jogress with or without Igamon)
- Tailmon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Whamon Adult
- Boltmon (with Death Meramon or Pumpmon)
- Cres Garurumon
- Ebemon (Jogress with or without Insekimon or Gerbemon)
- Griffomon (with Blossomon or Delumon)
- Hi Andromon
- Magna Garurumon
- Metal Garurumon  (Jogress with or without Mammon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Metal Mamemon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Metal Seadramon (with Anomalocarimon or Mega Seadramon)
- Mugendramon (with Metal Tyranomon, Andromon and Megadramon)
- Plesiomon (with Hangyomon)
- Prince Mamemon
- Prince Mamemon (X-Antibody) (with Mamemon or Mametyramon)
- Saber Leomon (with or without Piccolomon or Triceramon)
- Saint Galgomon
- Tonosama Mamemon
- First appeared in Digimon Adventure 02 - Episode 41.
Metal Mamemon was one of the three Mamemon brothers (along with Mamemon and Big Mamemon) who were randomly transported to Paris by Oikawa's Digital Gates. They occupied the Palace of Versailles and began consuming large quantities of wine (fruit juice in the English dub). After Giromon captured Catherine and her Floramon he brought them to the Mamemon brothers to hold her there. Taichi, Agumon, Takeru, and Patamon arrived. After some initial pie throwing Agumon and Patamon evolved to Greymon and Angemon. The Mamemon brothers "took the fight outside" by smashing through the wall with Greymon and Angemon in hot pursuit.
Angemon hit Metal Mamemon and Mamemon with his Heaven's Knuckle attack. Metal Mamemon retaliated by firing his Magnet Beam attack but Angemon was fast enough to avoid it, but Giromon showed up to aid the Mamemon brothers and held Angemon in close range bombat so Metal Mamemon was able to nail him from behind. The Mamemon brothers started to get the upper hand until Taichi, Takeru and Catherine evolved Greymon, Angemon and Floramon to Metal Greymon, Holy Angemon, and Kiwimon. Holy Angemon took a swip at Metal Mamemon and Giromon which they narrowly avoided. The Mamemon brothers (and Giromon) retreat but are herded by Metal Greymon and Holy Angemon to where the Dark Tower in France was. Once they reached it Metal Greymon knocked them out with his Giga Destroyer attack and they were returned to the Digital World.
Metal Mamemon appears as an obtainable Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Metal Mamemon is found at the east of the docks in Factorial Town. To encounter it, the Player must have recruited Penmon in Freezeland, defeated and recruited Giromon in Factorial Town, though it appears at a very low frequency. To encounter it its reccomendable to enter and exit the screen. Once spotted, Metal Mamemon will demand for a battle and after its defeated, it'll join the Village of Beginnings, assisting along with Penmon in its Curling Arena though it appears at a minor frequence and will match you in a curling game.
- At least 500 Offense, 400 Defense, 400 Speed and 400 Brains stat requirements
- Less than 10 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 1 to 15g
- Bonus conditions: Have at least a Happiness of 95%
Metal Mamemon's Digivolution item is the Metal Armor (Japanese: メタルアーマー) which lets any Adult Digimon evolve into Metal Mamemon.
Additionally, Mamemon is one of the few Perfect Digimon that can evolve, in this case it can evolve into Metal Mamemon by taking it to one of the Guardromon at the end of the Factorial Town, where after its paid it'll remodel Mamemon, and if its succesful, it will evolve into Metal Mamemon, however if it fails, it becomes Giromon.
Metal Mamemon is a Perfect level Land-type Variable Digimon that can be learned by the combination of any Baby Digimon or Agumon + Ver. 1 Digimon (Agumon, Betamon, Tyranomon, Airdramon, or Numemon). Its signature technique, Energy Bomb deals damage to all opponent Digimon.
Metal Mamemon appears along with Mamemon and Giromon as a single opponent called "Mame Trio" in Mount Panorama if the player already defeated Mugendramon for the first time. The powerful and rare V-dramon card can be obtained from "Mame Trio" after winning the card game at least 5 times.
Metal Mamemon is also an obtainable Level Perfect Rarity Card with 1920 HP, 770 Circle Attack, 570 Triangle Attack, 220 Cross Attack with First Attack effect, and does not have a Support Effect.
Metal Mamemon is an obtainable Digimon that evolves from Starmon (6-7 JP) and can evolve to Prince Mamemon (0-8 JP) or Saber Leomon (9+ JP). Its Signature Technique is Energy Bomb, a Counter-type Tech that hits all foes when it is attacked.
Metal Mamemon appears as the second opponent in Junk City if the player already defeated A. Metal Mamemon is also an obtainable Rarity Card with the similar trait to the previous game, Digimon World: Digital Card Battle.
Metal Mamemon is an obtainable Digimon by Jogress with Greymon, Leomon, Garurumon, Igamon, Angemon or Tailmon with a compatible Digimon. Metal Mamemon can be Jogress with a compatible Digimon to get Metal Garurumon.
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
|Digital Monster Ver. S|
|Digital Monster||Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal|