|Heaven's Knuckle||||ヘブンズナックル||Hebunzu Nakkuru||Hand of Fate, Heaven's Knuckle, Hand of Destiny, Fist of Fate|
|Holy Rod||||ホーリーロッド||Hōrī Roddo||Angel Rod, Holy Rod, Celestial Rod||Hits the opponent with its glowing Holy Rod.|
|God Typhoon||||ゴッドタイフーン||Goddo Taifūn||Angel Typhoon, Omni Typhoon||Spins its Holy Rod and/or itself to create a tornado.|
|Angel Slam||||エンジェルスラム||Enjeru Suramu||Angel Slam||Uses its Holy Rod to pick up an enemy and slam them into the ground.|
|Staff Sweep||||スタッフスィープ||Sutaffu Swīpu||Staff Sweep||Trips the opponent with its Holy Rod.|
|Halo Attack||||ヘイロウアタック||Heirou Atakku||Air Slam||Spins through the air swinging its Holy Rod.|
|Glide||||グライド||Guraido||Glide||Flaps its wings in the air to slow its descent.|
|Holy Shot||||ホーリーショット||Hōrī Shotto||Fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (Black) (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Yellow Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Clear Agumon
- Gabumon (Black)
- Gabumon (X-Antibody)
- Kudamon (2006 Anime Version)
- Palmon (X-Antibody)
- Patamon (with or without Piyomon)
- Pawn Chessmon (White)
- Pico Devimon
- Piyomon (with or without Patamon)
- Plotmon (X-Antibody)
- Aero V-dramon (with Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Andiramon (Deva) (with or without Tailmon or Witchmon)
- Andromon (with or without Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with or without Witchmon, Tyranomon, Dobermon, Monochromon, Starmon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Vaccine Adult, any Data Adult, or certain Vaccine Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Perfect Yellow Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Asuramon (with Greymon, Leomon, or Igamon)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Beelzebumon (2010 Anime Version) (with Piemon and Karatenmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Blue Meramon
- Chackmon with the Human Spirit of Ice
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- Death Meramon
- Devimon (Death Evolution)
- Duramon (with Bao Hackmon, Targetmon, or a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Garudamon (with or without V-dramon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Gorimon (with Piyomon)
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with Gesomon)
- Holy Angemon (with or without the Crest of Hope, Baalmon, XV-mon, or Ankylomon)
- Holy Angemon: Priest Mode (with or without Yukidarumon, Yukimi Botamon, and Baihumon)
- Jyagamon (with Kabuterimon, Tailmon, or Tortamon)
- Lady Devimon
- Lucemon: Falldown Mode (with or without Devimon or Lucemon, Evilmon and Minotaurmon Adult)
- Magnamon (with V-mon and Ankylomon)
- Manticoremon (with a Data or Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Marin Chimairamon (with Ankylomon)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Metal Mamemon (with certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or any Vaccine Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Neo Devimon
- Paildramon (with or without Garurumon, Garurumon (Black), or Garurumon (X-Antibody))
- Piccolomon (with or without Gekomon or Kuwagamon)
- Platinum Scumon
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon, or Dokugumon)
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon or Reppamon)
- Savior Hackmon (with or without Zubaeagermon)
- Seraphimon (Warp Evolution)
- Shakkoumon (with or without Armadimon or Ankylomon)
- Skull Greymon
- Were Garurumon (with Garurumon, Hanumon, Meramon, or Wizarmon)
- Whamon Perfect (with Coelamon, Ebidramon, Ikkakumon, Rukamon, or Seadramon)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
Digimon Adventure 02: Vol. 1: Digimon Hurricane Landing!!/Vol. 2: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
After dying, Angemon is reborn as Poyomon, who then becomes Tokomon and Patamon. He later evolves once again to Angemon to fight against Dark Knightmon, but after the fight, loses the ability to take the form once again, instead obtaining Pegasmon as an alternate Adult evolution. As well, it's shown that he devolved into the form of Angemon in the past after being trapped in a dark abyss, having been Holy Angemon, Black Seraphimon and Seraphimon before.
Patamon regained his former Adult form during the encounter with Waru Monzaemon.
Angemon is the Partner Digimon of Takaishi Takeru. He takes this form twice, first to save Motomiya Daisuke, Ichijouji Ken, Ohwada Lui, V-mon, and Wormmon from falling to their deaths off Ukkomon's Digitama, alongside Aquilamon and Angewomon; then to fight Big Ukkomon.
Several Angemon tried to protect Holy Angel Castle from the Virus Digimon spawned by the polyhedron before the events of New Courage.
Angemon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
An Angemon is found inside the Ice Sanctuary in the entrance, as a frozen statue. The Player tries to interact with the statue but nothing happens until their Digimon notices that there's a staircase below Angemon's Statue and they enter the Ice Sanctuary. After clearing the dungeon and defeating the Hyougamon and Icemon bosses, the statue will thaw out and Angemon will be revived, thanking you and joining the Village of Beginnings where it joins Jijimon in his house and hints the Player to where to go next and how to recruit the Digimon the Player hasn't recruited yet.
- At least 1000 MP and 100 Brains stat requirements
- 0 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Have Patamon as your partner and a Discipline of at least 90%
Angemon's evolution item are the White Wings which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Angemon.
Angemon has 5 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Devimon (Death Evolution. When it fights against another Digimon and loses a heart while its Discipline gauge is below at 50%. This has a random 50% chance of happening so its reccomended to save before trying it).
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Heaven's Knuckle:
Angemon fists the opponent with its shining gold knuckle that would cause an explosion.
Angemon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Heaven's Knuckle, deals damage to one enemy, and deals super effective damage to Devil Type Digimon. It costs 7 VP.
Angemon is the holder of the Holy 7s card.
Defeating Numemon releases Angemon whom reveals that Numemon wanted to force the peaceful Digimon in Meditation Dome to attack Digital City and the tamers there. Angemon returns to Meditation Dome where you can talk to him anytime. Angemon evolves from Clear Agumon (0-2 DP) and Patamon (8+ DP) and evolves into Andromon (0-5 DP) or Holy Angemon (6+ DP).
Angemon is the Battle Master of Pyramid City's Battle Arena. He tells the player that he feels the same power in him as he does in Takaishi Takeru, and his mission is to test if said power is real. He uses the Evil Severing deck, a Green/Nature deck with 3 attack, defense and evolution speed, with a focus on anti-Black/Darkness effects. Upon being defeated, he acknowledges the player's power and points out that defeat is a horrible feeling he's not accustomed to, but that it nonetheless fuels his desire to keep training. The player also obtains the Passcode to Sky City from beating him.
Angemon is also an obtainable Adult-level Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 940
- DP: 40
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 400
- Triangle attack: 200
- X attack: 260, Black/Darkness Foe x3
- Support Ability: If opponent's Specialty is Black/Darkness, own attack power is tripled.
Angemon's attacks are Heaven's Knuckle, God Typhoon and Holy Rod.
Angemon is an obtainable Digimon.
Angemon is an obtainable evolution of Gaomon.
Can be evolved from Patamon if above level 19, friendship 70%, and Holy EXP 300, or can be found at Access Glaciers. Can evolve to Holy Angemon if above level 34, spirit 160, and Holy EXP 3100. Can be jogressed with Devimon to become Lucemon Falldown Mode.
Angemon is the partner of Sebastian. It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Agumon, Patamon, or Piyomon, and can evolve to Angewomon, Holy Angemon, or Vamdemon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card.
Evolves form Patamon, Terriermon or Impmon. Can evolve to Holy Angemon, Bastemon, Neo Devimon or Lady Devimon. Can also be Jogressed with Witchmon (Pendulum Progress 2.0), Tyranomon (1.0) or Dobermon (3.0) to get Angewomon or with Tailmon (D-Scanner 2.0) to get Andiramon.
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digital Monster Card Game||Digital Monster Card Game|
|Digimon Mini||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors||Digimon World Re:Digitize||Digimon Crusader|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th|
|Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Adventure||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars
|Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Adventure tri.||Digimon Adventure tri.|
|Digital Monster Ver. S||Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5||Digital Monster: D-Project|
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Battle Chronicle||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
|Digimon Adventure (Game)||Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth||Digimon ReArise||Digimon Survive|
(RE Card with Devimon)
(RE Card with Devimon)
(RE Card with Angewomon)
(Card with Angewomon)
|Entry for the Digimon Illustration Contest by Obata Hanako (used on St-236)||Sketch for Digimon World Re:Digitize||Sketch for Digimon World Re:Digitize||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Digimon Adventure:
Digimon Shikishi Art
Digimon Shikishi Art
|Folder Continent Report||Digimon Adventure:
|Illustration by Watanabe Kenji||Illustration for the Digimon Card Game|
|Figure-rise Standard - Angemon|
|Digital Monster||Digimon Pendulum||Digivice||D-Tector||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader|
|Digital Monster COLOR||Vital Bracelet BE|