|Desperado Blaster||||デスペラードブラスター||Desuperādo Burasutā||Desperado Blaster/Death Parade Blaster||Fires energy waves from the two organic cannons hanging from its waist, like a machine-gun.|
|Esgrima||||Esp: "Fencing"||エスグリーマ||Esugurīma||Sting Strike/Super Flash||Stabs or slashes with the extensible spears in its wrists.|
|Wire Punch||||ワイヤーパンチ||Waiyā Panchi||Cable Catcher||Extends its fingers on cables that wrap around the opponent.|
|Elemental Bolt||||エレメンタルボルト||Erementaru Boruto||Electric Bolt||Combines the power of its two cannons, or joins its arms together, to fire a bolt of electricity.|
- Angemon (with Garurumon or Garurumon (Black))
- Black Galgomon
- Cyclomon (with or without V-dramon or V-dramon (Black))
- Fladramon (with or without Stingmon, Yasyamon, or Kuwagamon)
- Garurumon (with Angemon)
- Garurumon (Black) (with Angemon)
- Geo Greymon
- Greymon (with Kabuterimon)
- Greymon (Black) (with Kabuterimon)
- Kabuterimon (with Greymon or Greymon (Black))
- Kuwagamon (with Fladramon)
- Sethmon (with Shadramon)
- Shadramon (with Sethmon)
- Snimon (with XV-mon or XV-mon Black)
- Stingmon (with or without XV-mon)
- Strikedramon (with Stingmon)
- Tyranomon (with XV-mon, Witchmon, or Aquilamon)
- V-dramon (with Cyclomon or Stingmon)
- V-dramon (Black) (with Cyclomon or Stingmon)
- XV-mon (with or without Stingmon or Snimon)
- XV-mon Black (with Stingmon or Snimon)
- Yasyamon (with Fladramon)
- Ancient Greymon (with Metal Greymon, Master Tyranomon and Agnimon)
- Ancient Sphinxmon (Ancient Evolution)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with or without Metal Greymon or Dinobeemon)
- Imperialdramon (Black) (with Dinobeemon)
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode
- Mercurymon (with Any Perfect Digimon)
- Metal Garurumon
- Pile Volcamon
- Ulforce V-dramon (with or without Aero V-dramon)
- War Greymon
Paildramon is the Jogressed partner of Motomiya Daisuke and Ichijouji Ken. It came into being after Daisuke and Ken's hearts were one, in order to destroy a rampaging Okuwamon created from several of the leftover Dark Towers.
Can be evolved from XV-mon if above level 30 and Dragon EXP above 5000. It can evolve to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode if above level 53 and Holy EXP above 40000, or Imperialdramon if above level 53 and Dragon EXP above 40000.
Paildramon is #224 Digimon and it's an Perfect-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 231 HP, 236 MP, 142 Attack, 123 Defense, 88 Spirit, 108 Speed, and 56 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 4, Protect 4 and Powerful 4 traits.
Paildramon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the V-mon Evolution (ブイモン進化 Buimon Shinka) set.
Paildramon can be recruited to the city once the evolution dojo is built. In the original version, it is found in Infinite Cauldron and asks the player to defeat Okuwamon. In the International Edition, it is at MOD Cape and will challenge the player to fight it with both partners at 1/5 of their normal HP and MP.
Once recruited, it allows you to perform Jogress evolution between certain combinations of partners, making one of them evolved to their Jogressed form while making the other revert to its previous form (For example, Jogressing an XV-mon and a Stingmon will result in one of them evolving to Paildramon while the other reverts to the Child form he had been before). If the dojo is upgraded to level 3, it will allow to perform Jogress evolutions with just one of the required Digimon as long as the other one has joined the city (e.g. if the player has recruited Stingmon, he or she can make a partner XV-mon evolve into Paildramon without needing the other partner to be Stingmon or making it revert to Child form).
Can be obtained by Jogressing Tyranomon with XV-mon (1.0), Witchmon (2.0), or Aquilamon (3.0), or by Jogressing XV-mon with Stingmon (D-Scanner 1.0). Can evolve to Chaosdramon, Dukemon, Megidramon, Ulforce V-dramon, or War Greymon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Jintrix||Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters|
|D-3||Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th|