|Dimension Scissor||||ディメンジョンシザー||Dimenshon Shizā||Dimension Scissor, X-Scissor Claw, Dimension Scissors, DM Scissors||Cuts through all of the surrounding space with its scissors, or fires energy in the shape of its pincers.|
|Grand Death Screw||||グランデススクリュー||Guran Desu Sukuryū||Grand Darkness, Grand Death Screw||Gathers its power and drills right through the enemy with its scissors.|
|Zone Black Hole||||ゾーンブラックホール||Zōn Burakku Hōru||Z Black Hole||Creates a gigantic orb of darkness and strikes the opponent with it.|
|Catastrophe||||カタストロフィ||Katasutorofi||Catastrophe||Attacks the enemy with its claws and scissors, causing a fiery explosion in the process, or fires a barrage of explosive beams from its wings.|
- Anomalocarimon (with Dinobeemon)
- Any Adult Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue) (with or without Dinobeemon)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red) (with or without Dinobeemon)
- Dinobeemon (with or without Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)or Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue) or Anomalocarimon or Okuwamon, or a Vaccine or Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Herakle Kabuterimon (with Megadramon)
- Megadramon (with Herakle Kabuterimon)
- Okuwamon (with or without Dinobeemon)
- Paildramon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Pucchiemon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Pucchiemon (Green)
- Waru Monzaemon
- Any Green Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Chaosmon: Valdur Arm
- Diablomon (with Black War Greymon)
- Grandis Kuwagamon (with or without Atlur Kabuterimon (Red), Okuwamon, and Kuwagamon)
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode (with or without Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode or Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode)
- Mega Gran Kuwagamon
- Omegamon Alter-B (with Chaos Dukemon, Mastemon, or Rust Tyranomon)
- Omegamon: Merciful Mode
- Tyrant Kabuterimon
A Gran Kuwagamon was among the digimon that evolved to Ultimate to battle against the D-Reaper.
Nanomon used a Gran Kuwagamon in "Bolt, Herakle Kabuterimon" as a way to threaten Whamon, claiming that it would eat the whale Digimon, in order to force Izumi Koshiro to play his game and solve his riddles. After Koshiro and Tentomon found Whamon, Nanomon sent Gran Kuwagamon after them. The Ultimate Digimon was more than a match for Atlur Kabuterimon, but was easily defeated alongside its master once he evolved into Herakle Kabuterimon.
A Gran Kuwagamon is part of the group defending Bagramon's Palace in Jupiter Zone.
Gran Kuwagamon is an obtainable Digimon. Evolves from Okuwamon (0-19 DP).
Gran Kuwagamon appears in Steep Road's Battle Cafe after Sky City's second Extra Arena is cleared. Upon talking to him, he tells the player that he evolved from Wormmon thanks to the player teaching him how fun battles can be, then challenges him to one. Gran Kuwagamon plays the Black King deck, a Black/Darkness deck that uses the great power of the Darkness specialty. Upon being defeated, he accepts the player is still too strong for him and he needs more training. He then tells the player to battle Ken if he has the time, as it'll be good for Ken. Beating Gran Kuwagamon five times awards the player Digi-Part 099: Opponent uses same Attack.
Gran Kuwagamon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 1760
- DP: 50
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 800
- Triangle attack: 700
- X attack: 600
- Support Ability: Discard 7 cards from your deck to halve the opponent’s HP.
Gran Kuwagamon evolves from Jewelbeemon at level 41.
Can be evolved from Dinobeemon if above level 53, and Okuwamon if above level 55. It also appears as part of the boss Digimon at the Bug Bug Jungle, alongside with Okuwamon and Atlur Kabuterimon Red during the request mission. Another appeared as the heartless Bad Tamer Kain's Digimon, but after evolving from Atlur Kabuterimon Red by using the Data Core, it went berserk and caused self-destruct.
GranKuwagamon is Digimon #365 and is an Attacker-class Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and a weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 315 HP, 334 MP, 170 Attack, 124 Defense, 118 Spirit, 129 Speed, and 68 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Thunder Tattoo, Assassin Sense, and Stun Barrier traits.
It dwells in the forest area of Transfield.
GranKuwagamon evolves from Okuwamon. In order to evolve into GranKuwagamon, it must be at least level 49, with 17,000 Insect/Plant EXP and 255 attack. GranKuwagamon can also Jogress from Dinobeemon and Anomalocarimon, if the base Digimon is at least level 44, with 13,000 Insect/Plant EXP, and 280 attack.
GranKuwagamon can be hatched from the BI Half Digitama or Kabuto Digitama.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Super Digica Taisen|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz||Digimon Survive|
|Digimon Xros Wars Digimon Latest Big Picture|
|D-3||D-Tector||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Digimon Pendulum Z||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|