|Nebaneba Net||||Sticky Net||ネバネバネット||Nebaneba Netto||Sticky Net||Spits out the threads of a tough, adhesive net, completely restricting the opponent's movements.|
|Silk Thread||||シルクスレッド||Shiruku Sureddo||Shoots out stiff threads that are as thin as a silk thread but as pointed and sharp as a needle.|
|Random Roll||||ランダンロール||Randan Rōru||Random Roll, Silk Thread, Rundown Roll||Flips into a ball and hops into the air to whip the opponent with its antennae.|
|Silk Thread Attack||||シルクスレッドアタック||Shiruku Sureddo Atakku||Slaps the foe with a strand of silk.|
|Silk Thread Gather||||シルクスレッドギャザー||Shiruku Sureddo Gyazā||Shoots out silk in the shape of a hand to grab objects.|
|Worm Tail||||ワームテール||Wāmu Tēru||Rotating Tail Attack||Spins around and scratches the foe with its spinnerets.|
|Worm Wheel||||ワームホイール||Wāmu Hoīru||Rotating Head Slam, Worm Jump||Spins into a ball and rams enemy.|
|Worm Scratch||||ワームスクラッチ||Wāmu Sukuracchi||Flip Attack||Jumps in the air and spins into a ball to attack.|
|Worm Hang||||ワームハング||Wāmu Hangu||Worm Hang|
|Petit Tackle||||プチタックル||Puchi Takkuru||Petite Tackle|
|Thread Punch||||N/A||"Punches" with a blob of silk extended from its mouth.|
|Spin Sting||||N/A||Drills the enemy with its spinnerets.|
|Thread Clump Drop||||N/A||Encases a midair opponent in webbing, making them fall to the ground.|
|Spiked Smash||||N/A||Sprays webbing along the ground and forms it into spikes that stab upward at the enemy.|
|Worm Drill Crash||||N/A||Dives down at the enemy, drilling them with a spike of webbing protruded from its mouth.|
|Dynamic Thread Uppercut||||N/A||"Uppercuts" the opponent with a blob of silk extended from its mouth.|
|Nebaneba Net Kai||||Sticky Net Revision||ネバネバネット・改||Nebaneba Netto Kai||Modified Sticky Net||A variation of Sticky Net modified with the smell of nattō.|
- Algomon (Baby II)
- Any Blue Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Adult Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Green Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Blue Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Armor Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Archelomon (with or without the Digimental of Sincerity)
- Blitzmon (with the Human Spirit of Thunder)
- Bullmon (with or without the Digimental of Hope)
- Coatlmon (with or without the Digimental of Light)
- Culumon (with Patamon, Otamamon and Piccolomon)
- Dinobeemon (with Stingmon and XV-mon)
- Eosmon (Adult)
- Fla Wizarmon (with or without the Digimental of Courage)
- Hudiemon (with or without Mishima Erika)
- Ice Devimon
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (Warp Evolution)
- Kongoumon (with or without the Digimental of Miracles or Digimental of Fate)
- Kuwagamon (X-Antibody)
- Nohemon (with or without the Digimental of Purity)
- Owlmon (with or without the Digimental of Love)
- Pucchiemon (with or without the Digimental of Kindness)
- Pucchiemon (Green) (with the Digimental of Kindness)
- Rhinomon (X-Antibody)
- Sand Yanmamon
- Searchmon (with or without the Digimental of Knowledge
- Shadramon (with or without the Digimental of Courage)
- Stingmon (with the Digimentals of Courage, Friendship, Love, and Purity or Tentomon)
- Stingmon (Black)
- Togemogumon (with the Digimental of Friendship)
Wormmon is a recurring antagonist in the game. He takes over Battle Arenas, brainwashing their original Battle Masters and taking their place with his different evolved forms. He first appears in Jungle City's Battle Arena, using the Tryout Deck, a Green/Nature and Black/Darkness deck with 3 attack, 2 defense and 1 evolution speed, which uses the Wormmon card. Upon being defeated, he worries about Ken being angry at him, then abandons the Arena without giving the player the Passcode.
Wormmon appears once again in his Child form in Dark City's Battle Cafe, where he tells the player that he won't lose in his Battle Arena, which shows his different evolved levels, and even if he did lose, the player has no chance against Ken. In it, Wormmon is the first opponent, having switched his deck to the Somewhat Serious deck, which has 1 more evolution speed but otherwise has the same stats, as an improved version of the Tryout deck. Upon losing, he evolves to Stingmon.
After the player clears Dark City's Battle Arena, in the Battle Cafe, Wormmon thanks him for beating Ken, telling him that Ken is changing his ways and he'll take care of him, before giving the player the Passcode to Pyramid City as well as the second Digimental for his first partner. Afterwards, he reopens the Battle Arena, with his Coatlmon form as the Battle Master.
Wormmon is also an obtainable Child-level Black/Darkness card. It is a Partner Card, and part of the third and last set of Partner Cards the player can obtain, as an option between all the Partner Cards in the game the player has not picked yet. Fittingly enough, this means that the Wormmon card can only be obtained from Wormmon's Partner, Ken. Wormmon's stats at level 1 and with no Digi-Parts are:
- HP: 550
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 300
- Triangle attack: 250
- X attack: 170
- Support Abilities: Lower opponent's attack power -100. Draw 1 card.
Wormmon's attacks are Nebaneba Net, Silk Thread and Random Roll.
Wormmon is an available character, and evolves to Stingmon.
wormmon is a collectable White card with 1/3 stats.
Can be evolved from Minomon if above level 10 and friendship 50%, or can be found at Register Jungle. Can evolve to Stingmon if above level 23, defense 110, and speed 115, or Snimon if above level 19 and attack 90.
Wormmon is an obtainable Digimon in Version 1 of the D-3.
Wormmon is an obtainable Digimon in the Nightmare Soldiers version if linked with Deep Savers or Nature Spirits version.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Adventure 02||Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna||Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna||Digimon Partners|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit|
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Digimon Adventure 02 Stuffed Collection Limited Wormmon Plush|
|Shikishi by Watanabe Kenji for Digimon Adventure 02 Stuffed Collection Limited Wormmon Plush||Digimon Adventure:
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 11|
|D-3||D-Tector||Digimon Pendulum Z||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|