|Spiking Finish||||スパイキングフィニッシュ||Supaikingu Finisshu||Spiking Strike, Spike Strike, Sharp Kick|
Skewers the opponent with the spikes on its arms.
Hits the enemy with a powerful flying kick.
|Hell Squeeze||||ヘルスクイーズ||Heru Sukuīzu||Spinning Spiking Strike, Hot Squeeze, Cyclone Squeeze, Hell Squeeze, Wicked Antenna, Sharp Fang|
Uses its antennae to absorb the enemy's energy.
Summons winds to attack the enemy.
Unleashes a flurry of kicks.
Crushes the enemy between the claws of both hands.
|Moon Shooter||||ムーンシューター||Mūn Shūtā||Moon Shooter||Fires the spikes on its arms.|
|Moon Moon Shooter||||ムーンムーンシューター||Mūn Mūn Shūtā||Multi-Moon Shooter||Fires multiple huge needles.|
|Assassin’s Dance||||N/A||A combination of slashes with the needles on its arms.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Green Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Green Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Falcomon (2006 Anime Version)
- Gabumon (Black)
- Gabumon (X-Antibody)
- Modoki Betamon
- Pico Devimon
- Plotmon (X-Antibody)
- Tentomon (with or without Wormmon)
- XV-mon (with the Crest of Kindness)
- XV-mon (Black) (with the Crest of Kindness)
- Wormmon (with or without the Digimentals of Courage, Friendship, Love, and Purity or Tentomon)
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Any Perfect Green Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red) (with or without Knight Chessmon (White) or Drimogemon)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Bancho Stingmon
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Blitzmon (with the Human Spirit of Thunder)
- Chimairamon (with a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Dinobeemon (with or without XV-mon, or XV-mon and Wormmon, or a Vaccine Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster, or XV-mon (Black))
- Duramon (with Targetmon)
- Ex-Tyranomon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with V-mon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Kongoumon (with the Digimental of Miracles or a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Mamemon (X-Antibody)
- Mammon (with Togemogumon)
- Mega Seadramon
- Metal Greymon
- Mummymon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Neo Devimon
- Paildramon (with or without XV-mon, or XV-mon and V-mon, or V-dramon, V-dramon (Black), or XV-mon (Black))
- Phelesmon (With Ponchomon) 
- Pucchiemon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Pucchiemon (Green)
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon or Dokugumon)
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World or Every Digimon from a different Digital World)
- Skull Satamon
- Scorpiomon (with Kuwagamon or Kuwagamon (X-Antibody))
- Tyilinmon (with Reppamon and Unimon)
- Vajramon (with Ponchomon)
- XV-mon (With the Crest of Friendship)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
Stingmon was the protector of the Forest Zone along with Lilamon, his girlfriend.
Ichijouji Ken and Stingmon join the fight against Quartzmon's Belial Vamdemon and Venom Vamdemon army in "The Gathering of the Legendary Heroes! The Digimon All-star Showdown!!" after Motomiya Daisuke's Magnamon returns to V-mon after hitting the time limit of the Digimental of Miracles. Stingmon proceeds to Jogress Evolve with V-mon into Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode.
A Stingmon owned by a Tamer appears in Tooru's example of how Net Battle works.
Wormmon appears as Stingmon in Igloo City's Battle Arena, having taken it over after brainwashing Garurumon. He seeks a rematch against the player, now using the Black Gale deck, a Black/Darkness deck which has 3 attack, 3 defense and 2 evolution speed and possesses many offensive patterns. After being defeated, he abandons the Arena without giving the Passcode once again, while swearing he'll fight the player again at the next Arena.
Wormmon evolves into Stingmon again for the second fight in Dark City's Battle Arena, having upgraded his deck into the Black Gale Once Again deck, which possesses the same stats but is much stronger nonetheless. Upon being defeated, he praises the player's skills and admits defeat, then Armor Evolves into Shadramon.
Stingmon is also an obtainable Adult-level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 880
- DP: 40
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 530
- Triangle attack: 370
- X attack: 270, eat-up HP
- Special Ability: Discard 1 DP Card from own DP Slot. Boost own attack power +200.
Stingmon's attacks are Spiking Finish, Moon Shooter and Hell Squeeze.
Stingmon is an offshoot Adult evolution of any partner Digimon.
Stingmon is the main evolution of Wormmon, one of the twelve playable characters. It can also be obtained as a collectible .
|Digimon Adventure 02||Digimon Adventure 02
|Digimon Adventure 02
|Digimon Adventure 02|
|Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars
|Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon ReArise|
|D-3||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader
||Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th||Digimon Pendulum Z||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|