|Trident Revolver||||トライデントリボルバー||Toraidento Riborubā||Rapidly fires three shots from the gigantic revolver on its left arm.|
|Rising Destroyer||||ライジングデストロイヤー||Raizingu Desutoroiyā||Fires a beam barrage from its chest-cannon and the three beam cannons extending from its wings.|
|Solid Strike||||ソリッドストライク||Soriddo Sutoraiku||Charges at the opponent and knocks them out with its gigantic revolver.|
|Barrel Smash||||バレルスマッシュ||Bareru Sumasshu||Attacks with its Chrome Digizoid gun barrel.|
|Barrel Blow||||バレルブロー||Bareru Burō||A stronger version of Barrel Smash.|
|Heavy Barrel||||ヘビーバレル||Hebī Bareru||Uses the barrel to strike the enemy with all its might.|
|Crack Bullet||||クラックブレット||Kurakku Buretto||Fires a barrier-piercing bullet in the shape of a key.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version) (Full Burst Evolution)
- Any Red Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Bao Hackmon
- Black Growmon
- Darcmon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Flare Lizarmon (with Revolmon)
- Geo Greymon (with or without Burst Evolution or Revolmon and Siesamon)
- Greymon (2010 Anime Version)
- Greymon (Blue)
- Greymon (X-Antibody)
- Growmon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Growmon (Orange)
- Growmon (X-Antibody)
- Karatuki Numemon
- Knight Chessmon (White)
- Reppamon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Revolmon (with Flare Lizarmon or Geo Greymon and Siesamon)
- Shoutmon X3 (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Siesamon (with Geo Greymon and Revolmon)
- Ancient Greymon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Any Red Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Bancho Leomon
- Cres Garurumon
- Dot Shine Greymon
- Examon (with or without Aero V-dramon, Metal Tyranomon, Vermillimon and DORUguremon)
- Gankoomon (X-Antibody)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with Allomon)
- Jumbo Gamemon
- Kaiser Greymon
- King Chessmon (Burst Evolution)
- Mastemon (with or without Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Metal Greymon: Alterous Mode
- Mirage Gaogamon
- Qinglongmon (with a Data or Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Rasenmon: Fury Mode
- Rize Greymon (X-Antibody) (with or without X-Antibody)
- Shine Greymon (with or without Burst Evolution or Master Tyranomon and Agnimon)
- Shine Greymon Burst Mode (with Shine Greymon, Geo Greymon, Koromon and Chronomon Holy Mode)
- Victory Greymon
- War Greymon
Rize Greymon is the partner of Daimon Masaru. After Masaru's mother and sister are hurt in an attack by an out-of-control Garudamon, his Digisoul increases, causing Perfect Evolution. Geo Greymon evolves to Rize Greymon, blasting Garudamon and returning it to a Digitama.
Rize Greymon is the partner of Tatsuno Tsurugi. He is first shown as a projection by the Overseer, Andromon, explaining that his power would be able to break the firewall that protected System World, Barbamon's castle. Geo Greymon properly takes this form one chapter later, using it to break free from Yatagaramon's Haguro.
The unnamed Tamer's Greymon evolves into Rize Greymon to stop Bulkmon's Tamer from falling to his death in "BE STRONG WITH YOU". It then returns to the building, with both Bulkmon's Tamer and Palmon riding it. Now united, the three Tamers and their Partner Digimon, including Peti Meramon, prepare to fight Black War Greymon, as an overlay states that the Raid Battle now begins. A blue EVOLUTION! ring appears around Bulkmon's Tamer, and Bulkmon rushes at Black War Greymon as it evolves, pushing them both off the building. Black War Greymon manages to get Bulkmon off it, only for Bulkmon to complete its evolution into Boutmon and stop itself by punching the building and standing on it, defying gravity. Boutmon and Black War Greymon then hit each other with none gaining an advantage before Black War Greymon is hit by a shot from Rize Greymon's Trident Revolver, which it follows with several Rising Destroyer lasers. Black War Greymon flies way from them and manages to destroy them, only for Palmon to appear from their explosions and slap it in the face with its Poison Ivy, cracking its helmet. Black War Greymon then releases a wave of wind. Boutmon flies on top of Rize Greymon towards it, and Black War Greymon rushes towards them, only for Boutmon to jump off Rize Greymon and spin several times in mid-air. charging up electricity before slamming it into Black War Greymon from above with a Raigekishou, which causes a pulse-like bolt of lightning to appear for a moment, followed by an explosion of light which blinds the Tamers. Boutmon's Tamer's Vital Bracelet shows that Boutmon has won the fight, and Boutmon lands on the building once again, as they celebrate their victory.
Can be evolved from Geo Greymon if above level 29 and Dragon EXP above 2000.
Rize Greymon is an obtainable evolution of Agumon.
Rize Greymon is a #256 Digimon and it's a Perfect-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 220 HP, 247 MP, 138 Attack, 108 Defense, 93 Spirit, 110 Speed and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Fire Aura 4, and EX Damage 3 traits.
Rize Greymon evolves from Geo Greymon and can evolve into Shine Greymon or Dot Shine Greymon. In order to evolve or degenerate to Rize Greymon, your Digimon must be at least level 35, with 3500 Dragon experience and 3500 Machine experience.
Rize Greymon can jogress from Flare Lizamon and Revolmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 30, with 2000 Machine experience and 2000 Dragon experience. Rize Greymon can jogress into Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode with Allomon.
It is available as a partner in Balanced starter pack for Digimon Story: Sunburst.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
Rize Greymon can evolve from Gaogamon, Gawappamon, Geo Greymon, Karatuki Numemon, Peckmon, or Reppamon. Can evolve to Jumbo Gamemon, Mirage Gaogamon, Ravmon, Shine Greymon, or Sleipmon. Can also Burst Evolve into King Chessmon or Shine Greymon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Twin||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Masters|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon Next||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Savers||Digimon Savers||Digimon Savers Lineart Book||Digimon Savers Lineart Book|
|Digimon Savers Lineart Book||Digimon Savers Lineart Book||Digimon Savers Lineart Book||Digimon Savers Lineart Book|
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
|Digivice iC||Digimon Twin R||Digimon Xros Loader||Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th|