| Sorry for our appearance, but this article currently needs a lot of work!
Chrome Digizoid metal (unrefined)
Chrome Digizoid (クロンデジゾイド Kuron Dejizoido) is a super-rare and super-strong type of metal found in some Digimon. It is obtained from Chrondigizoit Metal, which itself is a derivative of the scarce Huanglong Ore.
It is the strongest virtual metal and it grows stronger the more it is tempered. Low purity Chrome Digizoid will create less resistant materials. Furthermore, some cases show Chrome Digizoid can give sentience to those who integrate it.
Other Types of Digizoid Metals
It is possible to refine Chrome Digizoid into several variation types which can also be hybridized to form even stronger compounds.
- Blue Digizoid: is the lightest and rarest type. It allows the Digimon to move at high speeds, even underwater.
- Red Digizoid: is a repurified alloy that's even stronger than Chrome Digizoid, and gives the Digimon a very high defense.
- Gold Digizoid: gives the Digimon great defensive strength while being surprisingly light-weight.
- Black Digizoid: allows the Digimon to store the data of its weapons in it.
- Obsidian Digizoid: is the sharpest kind of digizoid.
- Brown Digizoid: is extremely elastic and allows for tremendous flexible movement.
Digimon/Others with Digizoid Metals
Digimon/Others also Related to Digizoid Metals
- AncientBeatmon: its shell has a hardness rivaling that of Chrome Digizoid.
- Andiramon: is able to harden its body tissue to the level of Chrome Digizoid.
- Cerberumon: the claws on its feet are hard enough to easily tear through low purity Chrome Digizoid alloys.
- Piemon: its Trump Swords are sharp enough to cut Chrome Digizoid alloys.
- Loader Liomon: it works in the Chrome Digizoid mines, for it boasts both power and stamina, as well as top-class performance among Machine Digimon.
- Vikemon: its fur is said to be as hard as Chrome Digizoid.
|Pure Chrome Digizoid Metal
||Chrome Digizoid Alloy
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Megalo Growmon
- ↑ Digimon Life: Magnamon X-Antibody
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon Reference Book: Cerberumon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Hi Andromon
- ↑ Digimon Life: Dukemon X-Antibody
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ulforce V-dramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Netpunemon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Chaosdramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Zeke Greymon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Craniummon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Kaiser Leomon
- ↑ Digimon Life: Duftmon X-Antibody
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: AncientBeatmon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Andiramon
- ↑ TV Anime & Movie Anime Digimon Adventure Official Zukan II
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Loader Liomon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Vikemon