|Extreme Jihad||||エクストリーム・ジハード||Ekusutorīmu Jihādo||Magna Explosion/Extreme Grab/Plasma Blast/Extreme Crusade/EXT. War||Emits the utmost power of the Digimental in the form of an energy wave from its entire body.|
|Plasma Shoot||||プラズマシュート||Purazuma Shūto||Magna Blaster/Plasma Shoot/Plasma Shot||Fires one or more shots of ball-shaped plasma, or fires a swarm of missiles from its armor.|
|Magnum Punch||||マグナムパンチ||Magunamu Panchi||Magna Punch||Punches the enemy.|
|Magnum Kick||||マグナムキック||Magunamu Kikku||Magna Kick||Kicks the enemy.|
|Shining Gold Solar Storm||||シャイニングゴールドソーラーストーム||Shainingu Gōrudo Sōrā Sutōmu||Shining Gold Solar Storm||Rapidly compresses space, then immediately and explosively expands it, sweeping away surrounding enemies with a golden laser beam.|
|Miracle Glitter||||ミラクルグリッター||Mirakuru Gurittā||Magna Blast||Shines rays of burning light from its armor.|
|Light Aura Barrier||||ライトオーラバリア||Raito Ōra Baria||Aura Barrier||Envelops itself in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.|
- Aero V-dramon (with V-mon, XV-mon, and Fladramon or a Data or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Angemon (with V-mon and Ankylomon)
- Ankylomon (with V-mon and Angemon)
- Any Armor Level Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon with the Golden Armor of Miracles[N 1]
- Any Yellow Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Red)
- Dinobeemon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Fladramon (with V-mon, XV-mon, and Aero V-dramon)
- Gold V-dramon
- Guardromon (Gold) (with the Digimental of Miracles)
- Paildramon (with or without a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Pico Devimon
- Rapidmon Armor
- Terriermon (with the Digimental of Miracles)
- V-mon (with or without the Digimental of Miracles or with Angemon and Ankylomon, or XV-mon, Aero V-dramon, and Fladramon)
- XV-mon (with or without the Digimental of Miracles or V-mon, Aero V-dramon, and Fladramon)
- Alphamon (with Holy Angemon or DORUguremon)
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Crossmon (with Parrotmon, Sinduramon and Yatagaramon (2006 Anime Version))
- Giga Seadramon
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (with or without Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode)
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode (Jogressed with Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode)
- Magna Garurumon (with Any Hybrid Digimon)
- Magnamon (X-Antibody) (with or without X-Antibody)
- Susanoomon (with Superstarmon)
Digimon Adventure 02
Magnamon is the partner of Motomiya Daisuke. Using the Digimental of Miracles, V-mon armor evolves into Magnamon to fight against Chimairamon after the Digimon Kaiser loses control of him. With the help of Wormmon, he succeeds.
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Touchdown!! Supreme Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
When Takaishi Takeru's Seraphimon and Yagami Hikari's Holydramon recreate the Digimental of Miracles (alongside the Digimental of Fate) V-mon regains the ability to armor evolve to Magnamon. He and Wallace's Rapidmon fight Cherubimon, but are consumed by him. Inside Cherubimon they find his adult form of Wendimon who instructs them to attack him. After they comply, Cherubimon is destroyed.
Digital Monster X-evolution
Magnamon is a Royal Knight who is fiercely loyal to Yggdrasill, he's first introduced having a conversation with fellow Royal Knights Omegamon and Dukemon. He then goes to the Digital World and captures Tokomon (X-Antibody), forcing DORUgamon to attack him, and, after beating him, brought him to Yggdrasill at their command. Afterwards, when DORUgamon, now DORUguremon, enters an area restricted to the Royal Knights, he asks him how and why he's there, and opposes Omegamon when the latter decides to test DORUgremon's ideals. After DORUgremon evolves into Alphamon and him and Omegamon leave to see Yggdrasill, Magnamon professes that he still believes in their leader, but does nothing to stop them besides warning Yggdrasill.
Magnamon appears as one of the Royal Knights.
Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
Magnamon returns and deflects an attack from a Venom Vamdemon. He quickly runs out of energy and reverts back to V-mon.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
During the fight against Parallelmon, Motomiya Daisuke regains the Digimental of Miracles through the wishes of every Tamer taken by Parallelmon, allowing V-mon to evolve once again into Magnamon and use that power to defeat Parallelmon.
Digimon Xros Wars
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
Magnamon appears in Flame City's Battle Café after Ichijouji Ken is beaten in Steep Road. However, he won't speak to the player until after Flame City's third Extra Arena is cleared, which is automatically open if Magnamon appears in the Battle Café.
Magnamon is the last opponent of Flame City's third Extra Arena and the second of the fourth. Upon evolving for the first time, he introduces himself as a Holy Knight, and praises the player's courage for challenging him. Magnamon plays the Holy Warrior of Miracles deck, a Red/Flame deck with 4 attack, defense, and evolution speed that uses mainly Armor levels. Upon being defeated, he says that the player is the first to break through his defenses and admits defeat.
Magnamon is an obtainable Armor-level Red/Flame card. As every Armor-level in the game, it can't be put into a deck, and must instead be Armor Evolved from V-mon with the Digimental of Miracles in-battle. At level 1 and with no Digi-Parts, Magnamon's stats are:
- HP: 650
- Circle attack: 550
- Triangle attack: 300
- X attack: 200, Circle to 0
Magnaamon's attacks are Plasma Shoot, Extreme Jihad and Light Aura Barrier.
Digimon World 3
Digital Monster: D-Project
Can be evolved from XV-mon if above level 30 and needs to be holding the Digimental of Miracles.
An NPC Magnamon works as a referee at the DigiArena in DigiCentral.
Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Magnamon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Royal Knights: Founder (ロイヤルナイツ：始祖 Roiyaru Naitsu: Shiso) set.
Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
Magnamon is the partner of Nicolai Petrov. It is also an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Paildramon or Atlur Kabuterimon (Red), and can evolve to Magnamon (X-Antibody). It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card can be unlocked when completing the V-mon Evolution (ブイモン進化 Buimon Shinka) set and is part of the Royal Knights: Founder (ロイヤルナイツ：始祖 Roiyaru Naitsu: Shiso) set and the Digimental of Miracles (奇跡のデジメンタル Kiseki no Dejimentaru) set.
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon World -next 0rder-
Digimon World -next 0rder- International Edition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory
Digimon Soul Chaser
There are four versions of Magnamon. They evolve into each other.
Digimon New Century
D-3 Digital Detect & Discover
Evolves from V-mon with the Digimental of Miracles, and is one of the playable Partner Digimon.
D-Ark Version 1.0/1.5
Digimon Xros Loader
Magnamon is available by DigiXrossing V-mon, XV-mon, Aero V-dramon and Fladramon.
Digital Monster Ver.20th
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Vital Bracelet Digital Monster
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digital Monster Card Game||Digital Monster Card Game|
|Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader|
|Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure 02||Digimon Adventure 02||Digimon Adventure 02
|Digimon Adventure 02|
|Digimon Adventure 02
|Digital Monster X-evolution|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story|
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
|Digimon Masters||Digimon Adventure||Digimon Linkz||Digimon ReArise|
(RE Card with V-mon)
(RE Card with Lucemon: Falldown Mode)
|Entry for the 3rd Digimon Illustration Contest by Suzuki Atsushi (used on St-828)||Illustration for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth by Watanabe Kenji||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05|
|Figure-rise Standard Amplified - Magnamon
|Digimon Card Game|
Royal Knights Binder Set
|D-3||Digimon Xros Loader||Digital Monster Ver.20th||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|
- Featured Articles
- Digimon with profiles on Digimon Reference Book
- Digimon with updated profiles on Digimon Reference Book
- Digimon added to the Digimon Reference Book in 2009
- Digimon with profiles on Digimon Life
- Adult Level
- Armor Level
- Perfect Level
- Ultimate Level
- Vaccine Attribute
- Free Attribute
- No Attribute
- Holy Knight Type
- Metal Empire
- Virus Busters
- Royal Knights
- Miracle IV
- Digimon introduced in 2000