|Human Partner||Takaishi Takeru|
|Voice Actor||Matsumoto Miwa (松本 美和)|
|Armor||Pegasmon (with Digimental of Hope) |
Manbomon (with Digimental of Light)
Baromon (with Digimental of Courage)
Stegomon (with Digimental of Friendship)
Pipismon (with Digimental of Love)
Mothmon (with Digimental of Knowledge)
Ponchomon (with Digimental of Purity)
Mantaraymon (with Digimental of Sincerity)
Prairiemon (with Digimental of Kindness)
Rhinomon (with Digimental of Miracles)
|Perfect||Holy Angemon |
Shakkoumon (with Armadimon)
Omegamon: Merciful Mode (with other Digimon Partner)
He is very childlike and naive, and also very courageous and determined. Due to his young mental age, he used to be easy to tears and quick to be insulted. By 02, he has grown out of his babyish ways.
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Touchdown!! Supreme Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
Digimon Adventure 15th Blu-ray BOX Special Drama CD ~Digimon Mystery File: The Liberation of the Millennial Seal~
After Akiyama Ryo defeated Etemon, Takenouchi Sora, Takaishi Takeru, Piyomon and Patamon were freed. The Chosen Children then returned to their world, while their Partner Digimon joined Ryo to rescue the others.
Angemon is the Battle Master of Pyramid City's Battle Arena. He tells the player that he feels the same power in him as he does in Takeru, and his mission is to test if said power is real. He uses the Evil Severing deck, a Green/Nature deck with 3 attack, defense and evolution speed, with a focus on anti-Black/Darkness effects. Upon being defeated, he acknowledges the player's power and points out that defeat is a horrible feeling he's not accustomed to, but that it nonetheless fuels his desire to keep training. The player also obtains the Passcode to Sky City from beating him.
In the postgame, Angemon, now as Patamon, opens up Pyramid City's Extra Arena, an arena for his evolved forms. The forms he takes in it are:
- Patamon is the first opponent of the first Extra Arena. He plays the Close Friends deck, a Green/Nature deck with 2 attack, 4 defense and 4 evolution speed that's full of Child-level cards.
- Baromon is the second opponent in the first Extra Arena and the second in the second. He plays the Double Meteor deck, a Red/Flame and Green/Nature deck with 3 attack, defense and evolution speed that's focused on offense. Upon being defeated, he decides to get serious and use his Digimental of Hope to Armor Evolve to Pegasmon.
- Pegasmon is the last opponent in the first Extra Arena, the second in the second, and the first in the third. Upon evolving for the first time, he tells the player to rid himself of evil as he will destroy all evil with his divine power. Pegasmon plays the Great Hope deck, a Green/Nature deck with 3 attack, 3 defense and 4 evolution speed that destroys darkness. After being defeated, he points out he found no evil in the player and is sure that his spirit will bring him many victories in the future. Nonetheless, in the first Extra Arena, he tells him not to get cocky, as evil creeps its way into overconfident hearts, and offers to cleanse their spirits together if that were to happen. In the second, he instead refuses to give up and challenges the player again after evolving to his Perfect level, Holy Angemon, which will shine even more divine light.
- Holy Angemon is the last opponent in the second Extra Arena and the second of the third. He brings order to the world, and his power of light destroys all evil Card Tamers. As such, he asks the player if he thinks he can survive the judgement of light. Holy Angemon plays the Holy Sword deck, a Green/Nature deck with 3 attack, 3 defense and 4 evolution speed that's the ultimate Darkness destroyer. Upon being defeated, he praises the light in the player's heart, saying he saw absolutely no doubts in the way he battles and that was what led him to victory. He then asks the player to help him keep order in the world, knowing he'll spread his light to further opponents. During the third Extra Arena, he adds that the next battle will be against his Ultimate level, Seraphimon, and that will decide everything.
- Seraphimon is the last opponent in the third Extra Arena. His wings of gold repel all evil, and thus, if the player's spirit is pure, he has nothing to fear and they will bless him. Seraphimon plays the Heaven's Door deck, a Green/Nature deck with 4 attack, defense and evolution speed that's well-balanced. Upon being defeated, he says he found a new light in this world, and encourages the player to keep walking his own path to find his answers. Afterwards, Seraphimon can be fought in the Battle Cafe. Defeating him five times in a row without leaving the Cafe there will award the player the Holy Sevens card.