|Trump Sword||||トランプ・ソード||Toranpu Sōdo||Card of Swords[N 1]/Trump Sword||Draws several swords from the sheathes on its back and flings them at its opponent.|
|Clown Trick||||クラウントリック||Kuraun Torikku||Clown's Trick||This attack has been used to cover several attacks, but is most known for turning the opponent into a key chain and causing explosions. Does various magical effects including transformation and disguises and reflecting an opponent's attack back.|
|Masks Square||||マスクズ・スクエアー||Masukuzu Sukueā||Creates a field that allows Piemon to teleport itself and its Trump Sword anywhere at will and where all communications can be read by its Tamer.|
|Toy Wonderness||||トイワンダネス||Toi Wandanesu||Creates powerful gusts of wind with a swipe of its hand.|
|Ending Snipe||||エンディングスナイプ||Endingu Sunaipu||Finishing Sniper||Fires a magical blast from its hands.|
- Algomon (Perfect) (with Vamdemon, Wisemon and Anomalocarimon)
- Anomalocarimon (with Vamdemon, Algomon (Perfect) and Wisemon)
- Any Adult Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Archnemon (with Infermon or Fantomon)
- Baalmon (with a Data or Vaccine Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Blue Meramon (with or without Minotaurmon or Fantomon, Marin Devimon and Matadrmon)
- Cyberdramon (2010 Anime Version) (with a Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Fantomon (with or without Any Perfect Digimon, Vamdemon, Archnemon, Infermon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series or Blue Meramon, Marin Devimon and Matadrmon, or a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster, or certain Virus Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum (except Lady Devimon, Marin Devimon, Okuwamon, and Vamdemon))
- Infermon (with or without Fantomon or Archnemon)
- Lady Devimon
- Marin Devimon (with Fantomon Blue Meramon and Matadrmon)
- Matadrmon (with or without Fantomon, Blue Meramon and Marin Devimon)
- Minotaurmon (with Blue Meramon)
- Vamdemon (with or without Any Perfect Digimon, Fantomon, certain Digimon from the Pendulum Ver.20th series or Algomon (Perfect), Wisemon and Anomalocarimon, or certain Virus Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum (except Dagomon, Fantomon, and Tonosama Gekomon))
- Wisemon (with or without Vamdemon, Algomon (Perfect) and Anomalocarimon)
- Any Purple Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Apocalymon (with or without Mugendramon or with Mugendramon, Pinochimon and Metal Seadramon)
- Armagemon (with Diablomon)
- Beelzebumon (2010 Anime Version) (with Angemon and Karatenmon)
- Chaos Piemon
- Lucemon: Satan Mode
- Omegamon Zwart
- Omegamon Zwart Defeat
- Voltobautamon (with Vamdemon)
Piemon was the leader of the Dark Masters, a group of four Ultimate level Digimon born of Apocalymon's chaos. He was responsible for leading a raid on the facility from which Gennai's group operated before the Chosen Children's partner Digimon were born, stealing their Tags and Crests and hiding them throughout the Server Continent. Years later, while the Chosen Children were in the real world combating Vamdemon, he and the other Dark Masters successfully conquered and reformatted the Digital World, twisting it into Spiral Mountain. He was the leader of the Nightmare Soldiers, and his domain was a corrupt dark wasteland, though he never left the Dark Masters' headquarters plateau atop Spiral Mountain. Proving too powerful to outright kill and having repeatedly overwhelmed War Greymon and Metal Garurumon, he was instead sealed away in another dimension by Holy Angemon's Heaven's Gate.
Piemon was brought back to life thanks to Millenniumon, who he then served. He fights Akiyama Ryo in Piemon's Palace, the fourth boss fought in the game. He fights Ryo again in Milleniumon's Lair alongside a Meramon, the fourth fight in the boss rush leading to Millenniumon, but is defeated once again.
Piemon is an obtainable Ultimate level, Virus Attribute, Land Type Digimon. Like all bosses, it can only be obtained in the post-game.
Piemon appears in Infinity Tower's Battle Cafe after Izumi Koshiro, and therefore, all the Adventure Chosen Children, have been beaten by the player. In it, he tells the player that he looks energetic, and is then questioned by the player on what he's plotting. Piemon answers that he isn't plotting anything, and that a kid like him couldn't understand as he's trying to give the world something that it's missing. He then tells the player to come to his Arena if he wants more information, promising he'll learn all he wants. This reopens Infinity Tower's Battle Arena, which has otherwise been closed since "A" was defeated.
Piemon is the last opponent of Infinity Tower's third Battle Arena and the second of the fourth and fifth. Before the first battle, he congratulates the player on getting to him but also says he'll stop him there, as while he's generous to kids, he doesn't want the player getting in his way. He tells the player that the world is missing true evil, and that's what he is. Furthermore, the player reminds me of some children he met in the past, so he'll destroy him. Piemon plays the Four Heavenly Kings Assault deck, a Blue/Water, Black/Darkness and Yellow/Rare deck with 5 attack, 3 defense and 3 evolution speed that's full of Dark Masters. Upon being defeated, he exclaims that he can't believe another kid has foiled his plans, but he'll return and his ambitions will never cease, so their battle will continue forever. The Battle Arena closes down again afterwards.
After clearing Infinity Tower's fifth Battle Arena, Piemon can be fought in the Battle Cafe. Beating him five times in a row will award the player the Dark Sevens card.
Piemon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 1650
- DP: 50
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 800
- Triangle attack: 500
- X attack: 400, Jamming
- Support Ability: Both players discard all cards in their hands.
Piemon's attacks are Trump Sword, Ending Snipe and Clown Trick.
Piemon is an enemy Digimon. It is a collectable black card with 42/40 stats.
Can be evolved from Etemon if above level 45 and Spirit above 190.
Piemon is the boss Digimon of Area 07 and is available to be-friend upon victory.
Can be evolved from Vamdemon with 0 Calls, Perfect Level Requirements.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon Mini||Digimon Jintrix|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader||Digimon World -next 0rder- International Edition||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver. Pendulum||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon World -next 0rder- International Edition||Digimon Linkz|
(White Day EX Card)
|Digimon Pendulum||Digivice||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|