|Nightmare Syndrome||||ナイトメアシンドローム||Naitomea Shidorōmu||Nightmare Syndromer/Nightmare Syndrome||Sends out its true form as a black ghost.|
|Enigma||||エニグマ||Eniguma||Hyper Flashing/Enigma||Destroys the foe's spirit with rainbow bubbles or a giant heart.|
|Double Nightmare Syndrome||||ダブルナイトメアシンドローム||Daburu Naitomea Shidorōmu||A co-op attack with Bakumon.|
|Swing Egg||||スイングエッグ||Suingu Eggu||Stinky Egg||Attacks the enemy with waves of multicolored light, or rams the enemy with its body.|
- Any Adult Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Rarity Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Burgemon Adult
- Gawappamon (Burst Evolution)
- Geo Greymon
- Karatuki Numemon
- Mori Shellmon
- Nise Drimogemon
- V-dramon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- XV-mon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Ancient Sphinxmon (with Nefertimon, Scorpiomon and Skull Baluchimon)
- Any Green Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Belphemon: Sleep Mode
- Boltmon (with Death Meramon or Pumpmon)
- Deathmon (with Pandamon or Monzaemon)
- Devitamamon (with or without Lady Devimon, Blue Meramon and Dagomon)
- Diablomon (with Infermon)
- Eosmon (Ultimate)
- Griffomon (with Blossomon or Delumon)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with or without a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (Black)
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (with a Virus Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- King Etemon
- Lilithmon (with any Perfect Digimon)
- Marin Angemon
- Metal Garurumon (with Knightmon, Big Mamemon, or Metal Mamemon)
- Metal Seadramon (with Anomalocarimon or Mega Seadramon)
- Plesiomon (with Hangyomon)
- Prince Mamemon
- Saber Leomon (with or without Piccolomon or Triceramon)
- Saint Galgomon (with Megalo Growmon)
- Ulforce V-dramon
- Zanbamon (with Gigadramon)
Digitamamon ran a restaurant alongside Vegimon. Jo and his partner Gomamon happened on it and ate there, but when it came time to pay, he found they only accepted Dollars (Jo only had Yen), so he was forced to work off his debt. Yamato arrived also and aided in trying to work off the debt.
Pico Devimon met with Digitamamon and paid him to ensure that they didn't leave. This resulted in a battle, but Digitamamon was beaten when Yamato's Crest of Friendship glowed, allowing Gabumon to evolve into Were Garurumon.
The newer group of Chosen Children stumbled onto Digitamamon's restaurant and ate but ran into the same problem of not having Dollars. He said they would also have to work off their dept but Michael appeared with Mimi and offered to pay the bill. After the group sat down and talked for a bit and Takeru recalled what Digitamamon had done earlier. Digitamamon assured them that he had changed. They only answered with silence and Digitamamon said as long as he believed it himself that's all that mattered. A Gorimon under the control of an Evil Spiral attacked and Digitamamon jumped out in front of its attack recoiling himself back into his shell. The attack sent him flying out of sight. He also fell under the control of an Evil Spiral at some point after that and returned to do battle. The Evil Spiral was hidden inside his shell so it couldn't be seen. The Chosen Children's Digimon had a difficult time breaking through his shell. Mimi tried to reason with him but he pushed her down in annoyance. Miyako yelled at him for doing it and betraying his promise that he wasn't evil. Digitamamon complained she was the one who hadn't believed him before. She admitted that she had been wrong and the Digimental of Purity appeared from beneath the ground and allowed Hawkmon to armor evolve to Shurimon.
After noticing a glimpse of the Evil Spiral during the battle Shurimon threw a shuriken into the visor hole keeping it from shutting then extended another into the shell to destroy the Evil Spiral freeing Digitamamon from its control.
A Digitamamon is one of the Digimon hunted by Tobari Ren.
Digitamamon appears as an obtainable Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Digitamamon serves as the post-game boss of the Infinity Mountain after you defeated Analogman and Mugendramon, if you go back to where you fought them, you'll see a Digitamamon that's decoying as a Digitama. Speaking to it will result into a battle, and after its defetaed, it'll join the Village of Beginnings, working in the Restaurant, along with Meramon, Tyranomon, Garurumon, Yukidarumon and Vademon, cooking dishes made from Eggs. There's actually a glitch with Digitamamon that can be easily exploited, when its in the Restaurant, and if you feed your Digimon any dishes Digitamamon made, your Digimon will never feel full, although its Stats will increase, meaning that you can keep feeding your Digimon until you run out of BITs.
Nanimon is the only Digimon in the game that can evolve into Digitamamon, in order to evolve into Digitamamon, your Digimon must meet the following criteria:
- At least 3000 HP, 3000 MP, 100 Offense, 400 Defense, 400 Speed and 300 Brains stat requirements
- No Limits between Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 5 to 15g
- Bonus conditions: Battle more than 100 times
Digitamamon's Digivolution item is the Mysty Egg which lets any Adult Digimon evolve into Digitamamon.
Digitamamon is an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Enigma, reduces the AP of one enemy. It costs 12 VP.
Digitamamon is as an obtainable Perfect-level Yellow/Rare Card, whose stats are:
- HP: 1810
- DP: 50
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 800
- Triangle attack: 540
- X attack: 300, Circle to 0
- Support Ability: You and your opponent swap Attributes.
Digitamamon's attacks are Nightmare Syndrome, Enigma and Swing Egg.
Digitamamon is one of the balloons in the Twisted Toy Town stage.
Digitamamon is a Non Playable Character.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
Evolves from Nanimon.
Digitamamon is an enemy Digimon.
Can be obtained as a Burst Evolution of Gawappamon.
Digimon Twin L & R
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon New Century|
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
|Digital Monster Ver. S|
|Digital Monster||D-Terminal||D-Spirit||Digivice iC||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|