Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode
|Positron Laser||||ポジトロンレーザー||Pojitoron Rēzā||Fires an energy beam from the cannon on its back.|
|Mega Death||||メガデス||Mega Desu||Mega Crusher/Megadeath/Mega Fire/Mega Death||Fires concentrated dark matter from its mouth or cannon that has an amazing blast radius.|
|Splendor Blade||||スプレンダーブレード||Supurendā Burēdo||Shining Blade||Uses its glowing claws to attack.|
|Eternal Zeal||||エターナルジール||Etānaru Zīru||Spreads its wings and generates a massive, fiery explosion.|
|Double Positron Laser||||ダブルポジトロンレーザー||Daburu Pojitoron Rēzā||Combines its Positron Laser with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's to deal immense damage.|
- Aero V-dramon (with or without V-mon, Seadramon, and Airdramon)
- Aero V-dramon Zero
- Airdramon (with V-mon, Seadramon, and Aero V-dramon)
- Allomon (with Rize Greymon)
- Any Adult Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Digitamamon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Dinobeemon (with or without Paildramon or Paildramon and Fladramon)
- Fladramon (with Paildramon and Dinobeemon)
- Gold V-dramon (with a Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode
- Lady Devimon
- Metal Greymon (with Paildramon)
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Silphymon, Metal Greymon, Holy Angemon, Were Garurumon (X-Antibody), or Megadramon)
- Megalo Growmon (Orange)
- Omegamon (with Paildramon)
- Paildramon (with or without Metal Greymon or Omegamon or Dinobeemon or Dinobeemon and Fladramon)
- Rize Greymon (with Allomon)
- Sagittarimon (with a Vaccine or Data Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Seadramon (with V-mon, Aero V-dramon, and Airdramon)
- Stingmon (with V-mon)
- V-mon (with Stingmon or Seadramon, Aero V-dramon, and Airdramon)
- Were Garurumon
- Any Blue Lv.7 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Chaosmon: Valdur Arm
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (Black)
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (with or without Magnamon, or with or without Hououmon, Seraphimon, Herakle Kabuterimon, Vikemon, Rosemon or Holydramon, or with or without Justimon: Blitz Arm)
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode (with or without Omegamon, or with or without Seraphimon, Gran Kuwagamon or Hercules Kabuterimon or Magnamon)
- Omegamon (X-Antibody)
- War Greymon (with Aero V-dramon)
Imperialdramon is the combined partners of Daisuke and Ken. When Qinglongmon gave the Chosen Children's Digimon greater power to evolve it also gave Paildramon the power to evolve into Imperialdramon. His speed was so great that he was able to fly the Chosen Children around the world to gather up all the wild Digimon and return them to their own world.
Ichijouji Ken supplies Motomiya Daisuke with Stingmon in order for V-mon to Jogress Evolve into Imperialdramon who goes on to fight Venom Vamdemon. When the three are pushed back by Shine Greymon Burst Mode and Susanoomon Imperialdramon changes into Imperialdramon Fighter Mode to finish them off.
An Infected Imperialdramon is commanded by the Mysterious Man (in his Digimon Kaiser disguise) in "Determination". When he abducts Meicoomon and takes her inside a distortion, he summons Imperialdramon to defend himself against Palmon, Gomamon, and Leomon. It easily overpowers the three Digimon until Palmon and Gomamon ultimate-evolve into Rosemon and Vikemon, and evolves into Imperialdramon Fighter Mode to continue the fight.
Can be evolved from Lighdramon if it's level 31 or more, and with 8+ DP.
Imperialdramon appears in Flame City's Battle Cafe after Sage Tower third and last Battle Arena is cleared. However, he won't speak to the player until after Flame City's fourth Extra Arena is cleared, which is already open if Imperialdramon is in the Battle Cafe.
Imperialdramon is the third and final opponent of Flame City's fourth and final Extra Arena. Fighting the ultimate battle is his mission, and while he acknowledges the player's power and skill, he decides to show him what a real battle is. Imperialdramon plays the Invincible Emperor deck, a Red/Flame, Blue/Water and Green/Nature deck with 5 attack, 4 defense and 4 evolution speed. It is the ultimate Imperial deck and is full of strong Digimon. Upon losing, he's surprised that his Invincible Emperor deck has been defeated, then tells the player to seek the ultimate battle that even he couldn't and promises to help him, before crowning the player as the new emperor. From his second defeat onwards, be it in the Arena or in the Cafe, he instead points out the Invincible Emperor deck may not deserve its name anymore, then encourages the player the same way, but adds that he does it because the player is the new emperor.
After the Extra Arena is cleared, defeating Imperialdramon five times in a row in the Battle Cafe will award the player the Wild Sevens card.
Imperialdramon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Red/Flame card whose stats are:
- HP: 1900
- DP: 60
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 980
- Triangle attack: 670
- X attack: 0, Circle Counter
- Support Ability: Increase your attack power by 100 for each of your Power cards.
Can be obtained by getting a Paildramon above level 50 and this unlocks the ability to evolve into Imperialdramon.
Can be evolved from Paildramon if above level 53 and Dragon EXP above 40000.
Imperialdramon can only be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the V-mon Evolution (ブイモン進化 Buimon Shinka) set.
Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode can be encountered as an opponent in round 3 of the Legendary Cup at the Offline Colosseum. Evolves from Paildramon at level 55 with 1,600 HP, 150 DEF, 150 SPD, and 20 ABI. It can freely Mode Change to and from Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode and also evolve into Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode at level 70 with 160 ATK, 160 DEF, 160 INT, 160 SPD, 100 ABI, and having obtained the Omega Blade from Great Challenge 8. It is also available as a Digimon Medal.
In the limited edition V-mon version it is also the one of the bosses of Area 1.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors|
|Digimon Crusader||Digimon New Century||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight|
|Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters||Digimon World -next 0rder-|
|Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth|
(RE Card with Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode)
|D-3||D-Tector||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|