|V-mon Head||||ブイモンヘッド||Buimon Heddo||Vee Headbutt, Veemon Head, Vee Head Butt, Veemon Headbutt, Veemon Headbutt Attack||Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.|
|Kūchū V-mon Head||||Aerial V-mon Head||空中ブイモンヘッド||Kūchū Buimon Heddo||Head Slam||Attacks with V-mon Head while in the air.|
|Bunbun Punch||||Buzzing Punch||ブンブンパンチ||Bunbun Panchi||Boom Boom Punch, Gyral Punch, Vee Punch||Swings both of its arms in circles, striking the opponent.|
|Hopping Kick||||ホッピングキック||Hoppingu Kikku||Hopping Kick, Aerial Knee Kick||Jumps up and kicks with both legs.|
|Volley Kick||||ボレーキック||Borē Kikku||Jumps and does an aerial kick attack.|
|V-mon Punch||||ブイモンパンチ||Buimon Panchi||Vee Punch||Punches the enemy.|
|V-mon Head Drop||||ブイモンヘッドドロップ||Buimon Heddo Doroppu||Veemon Head Spear||Jumps up and uses V-Head to land like a meteor.|
|Victory Rush||||ビクトリーラッシュ||Bikutorī Rasshu||Rapid Punch||A series of punches with boxing gloves that ends in an uppercut.|
|V-mon Knockout||||ブイモンノックアウト||Buimon Nokkuauto||Wind Up Punch, Vee Knockout, Full Power Punch||Slides rapidly forward for a knockout punch.|
|V-shot||||ブイショット||Bui Shotto||Vee Shot||Fires a small energy blast from its mouth.|
|Longsword||[N 1]||ロングソード||Rongusōdo||Attacks with a sword made of Chrome Digizoid.|
|Zutsuki Kougeki||||Headbutt Attack||ずつきこうげき||Zutsukikō Geki||Headbutt||Attacks the opponent with a very strong headbutt.|
|Jab||||N/A||A quick punch.|
|Handstand Kick||||N/A||Puts its hands on the ground to kick with both feet at once.|
|Roundhouse Kick||||N/A||A roundhouse kick.|
|Repeated Stomping Attack||||N/A||Jumps atop the enemy and repeatedly stomps on their head.|
|Heel Kick||||N/A||A kick that brings its heel down on the opponent's head.|
- Any Blue Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Shoutmon (with Cutemon)
- Airdramon (with or without Patamon)
- Any Adult Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Armor Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Blue Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Blue Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Black Growmon
- Coredramon (Blue)
- Dark Lizamon
- Dark Tyranomon
- Depthmon (with or without the Digimental of Sincerity)
- Fladramon (with or without the Digimental of Courage)
- Gargomon (with the Digimental of Light)
- Geo Greymon
- Gold V-dramon (with or without the Digimental of Fate)
- Honeybeemon (with or without the Digimental of Knowledge)
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (with Stingmon or Seadramon, Aero V-dramon, and Airdramon)
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (Warp Evolution)
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode (Warp Evolution)
- Kangalmon (with or without the Digimental of Kindness)
- Lighdramon (with or without the Digimental of Friendship)
- Magnamon (with or without the Digimental of Miracles or Angemon and Ankylomon, or XV-mon, Aero V-dramon, and Fladramon)
- Magnamon (X-Antibody)
- Minotaurmon Adult
- Paildramon (with XV-mon and Stingmon)
- Red Vagimon
- Sagittarimon (with or without the Digimental of Hope)
- Sethmon (with the Digimental of Love)
- Shoutmon (with Agumon and Coronamon)
- Silphymon (with Wizarmon)
- Ulforce V-dramon (Warp Evolution)
- V-dramon (Black)
- V-dramon Zero
- XV-mon (with or without the Digimentals of Courage, Friendship, Love and Purity or Monodramon or Tortamon)
- XV-mon (Black)
- Yaksamon (with or without the Digimental of Purity)
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Touchdown!! Supreme Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
V-mon is the Digimon partner of Motomiya Daisuke. He accompanied Daisuke, Inoue Miyako and Hida Iori on a vacation to the United States of America, and became involved in their efforts to assist Wallace against Chocomon.
V-mon is the Digimon partner of Motomiya Daisuke. V-mon, Daisuke, Ichijouji Ken and Wormmon worked to capture the hordes of Kuramon which emerged in Tokyo during the battle with Diablomon, and fought against Armagemon when it too emerged into the human world.
On the first episode, Taiki is in a dream where a mysterious army is battling against Taiki's Digimon army. V-mon is part of that army. A V-mon was one of the legendary Digimon who became the DigiMemories. V-mon's DigiMemory was never used, but he was revived along with the other DigiMemories at the climax of the battle against Darkness Bagramon, and subsequently participated in forming Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
V-mon appears in the game as a Partner Card, and is one of the first three Partner Cards you can choose, alongside Hawkmon and Armadimon. Partner Cards can level up and increase their stats, as well as changing their Support Effects. V-mon is a Child-level Flame card, whose stats at level 1 are:
- HP: 550
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 350
- Triangle attack: 280
- X attack: 200, no effect
- Support Effect: Boost own attack power +100. Draw 1 card.
V-mon's attacks are V-mon Head, Boom Boom Punch and Hopping Kick.
If the player chooses V-mon as their first Partner Card, they'll start the game with a V-mon deck, which uses Flame and Darkness Digimon cards with a focus on offense.
Upon obtaining the Digimental of Courage, the Partner V-mon card can Armor Evolve in battle to Fladramon. Upon obtaining the Digimental of Friendship, it can Armor Evolve to Lighdramon. Upon obtaining the Digimental of Miracles, it can Armor Evolve to Magnamon. V-mon is the only Partner Card with three Armor Evolutions, as all the rest only have two.
V-mon is also the Battle Master of Flame City's Battle Arena. He uses the Dinosaur Go-Go Deck, a Red deck made of fire-breathing dinosaurs, whose stats are 3 attack, 1 defense and 3 evolution speed. Upon beating V-mon, the player gets the Passcode to Jungle City.
V-mon is a playable character.
Obtainable by beating Byakko Leader then talking to V-mon's DRI Agent in the Protocol Ruins.
V-mon is 14th Digimon in the Digi-menu. He can evolve to Fladramon.
V-mon is a playable character. Evolution Chart:
- Normal Mode:
- Hard Mode:
- War Greymon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Undead Yard.
- Herakle Kabuterimon (X-Antibody): Finish the quest Seal the Souls with 10 minutes left.
- Alphamon: Clear the quest Item Retrieve.
- Beelzebumon (X-Antibody): Finish the quest Card Retrieve with 1 HP remaining.
- Metal Garurumon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Item Road.
- Black War Greymon (X-Antibody): Clear the quest Wamu Plataform.
- Very Hard Mode:
- Susanoomon: Finish the quest Card Retrieve with 1 HP remaining.
- Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode: Clear the quest Wamu Plataform.
- Dukemon: Crimson Mode: Finish the quest Item Retrieve with 1 Blaster Gun Gama.
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode: Finish the quest Seal the Souls and sacrifice a Defense Rom Delta in only 10 minutes.
- Guilmon: Obtained by reaching level 16.
V-mon can be evolved from Chicomon if above level 10 and Dragon EXP above 300. However, he is no where to be found unless you make a Digitama of him. He can evolve to XV-mon if above level 19. He also gives you a request mission to bring his friend Wormmon to his DigiFarm.
V-mon is an obtainable evolution of Agumon.
V-mon can be found at Login Mountain, or can be evolved from Chicomon if he's at level 10 or higher, has a Friendship of 50% or more, and you've already befriended Chicomon before. It can evolve into XV-mon if he's at level 23 or higher, has 120 Attack or more, and has 115 Spirit or more, or into V-dramon if he's at level 18 or higher, has 90 Attack or more, and has 340 Dragon experience or more.
V-mon is only obtainable as a collectible card. Its card is part of the V-mon Evolution (ブイモン進化 Buimon Shinka) set.
V-mon is one of the playable Partner Digimon.
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster Card Game||Digital Monster Card Game||Digimon World 2|
|Digimon World 2||Digimon World 2||Digimon World 2||Digimon Racing|
|Digimon Battle Chronicle||Digimon World X||Digimon Story: Sunburst||Digimon Championship|
|Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Collectors||Digimon Crusader|
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode||Digimon Encounters||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure 02||Digimon Grand Prix||Digimon 20th Anniversary Project||Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna|
|Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon RPG||Digital Partner|
|Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit||Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Battle Chronicle
|Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
(Goggles Ver. dot)
|Digimon World X||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Masters|
|Digimon All-Star Rumble||Digimon Linkz||Digimon ReArise|
(RE Card with Chibimon)
(RE Card with Magnamon)
|Premium Select File Vol.2
(Digital Monster Card Game)
|Illustration for the Digimon 20th Anniversary Project||Digimon Fortune
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web||Illustration for the Digimon Web|
|Digimon Card Premium Edition
(Digital Monster Card Game)
|Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05||Digimon Adventure:
|Digimon Card Game|
(Official Deck Sleeve)
|Digimon Hugcot Series 2|
|D-3||D-Spirit||Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|