|Volcano Strike||||ヴォルケーノストライク||Vorukēno Sutoraiku||Volcanic Strike||Spits out a ball of volcanic fire.|
|Grand Fire||||グランファイアー||Guran Faiā||Big Blaze||Breathes out a wave of fire that sweeps along the ground.|
|Guardy Tusk||||ガーディタスク||Gādi Tasuku||Guarding Tusk||Charges forward and spears the foe with his horn.|
|Tomahawk Slash||||トマホークスラッシュ||Tomahōku Surasshu|
|Tai Atari||||Body Blow||たいあたり||N/A||Slamming Attack||Tackles the enemy.|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version) (with Gottsumon)
- Any Child Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Red Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Drimogemon (Mutant Evolution)
- Gottsumon (with or without Agumon (2006 Anime Version))
- Greymon (2010 Anime Version) (with Koromon or Bombmon)
- Snow Goburimon
- Aero V-dramon (with or without Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Andromon (with Tortamon or Revolmon)
- Angewomon (with Kabuterimon or any Vaccine Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series))
- Any Perfect Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Flame Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Red Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Asuramon (with Greymon or Leomon)
- Chimairamon (with Kabuterimon, Garurumon, Skull Greymon, Kuwagamon and Airdramon)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon)
- Dagomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Duramon (with Bao Huckmon)
- Garudamon (with or without V-dramon)
- Gerbemon (with Red Vegimon or Woodmon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Fantomon (with Bakemon)
- Jyagamon (with Kabuterimon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Lady Devimon (with Devimon)
- Mametyramon (with Pteranomon, Shellmon or Ebidramon)
- Mammon (X-Antibody) (with Tobucatmon)
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Blue) or Coredramon (Green))
- Metal Mamemon (with or without Igamon, Garurumon, Angemon, or Tailmon)
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Metal Tyranomon (X-Antibody)
- Monochromon (X-Antibody) with the X-Antibody
- Piccolomon(with Starmon or any Data Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Pumpmon (with Meramon or Wizarmon)
- Rize Greymon (with Reppamon)
- Savior Huckmon (with Targetmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Skull Baluchimon
- Skull Greymon (with or without Ebidramon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with Gekomon or any Virus Adult Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series)
- Triceramon (with or without Mori Shellmon)
- Vamdemon (with Dokugumon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Mechanorimon or Guardromon)
- Were Garurumon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Whamon Perfect (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
While exploring File Island, the Chosen Children came across two wild Monochromon who were fighting over territory. They ended up falling of a cliff. Some later appeared in the service of Etemon where they pulled his caravan around.
A Monochromon is the partner of Chichos.
A Mochochromon is pictured as one of the Digimon killed by Kurata Akihiro's forces.
Monochromon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
At the entrance of the Great Canyon the Player will see the Monochrome Shop, a convenience store managed by a Monochromon that sells Meat, Portable Potties and Medicine. Monochromon will hire the Player as a test and see if its worth joining the Village of Beginnings. So, the player has to sell the aforementioned 3 items to various Digimon, which they include Goburimon, Gotsumon, Weedmon and Muchomon. The Player needs to earn a total profit of 3,000 BITs in order to have Monochromon join, the Player has to negotiate the client Digimon, if the price is too high, the Digimon won't end up buying anything and if the price is too low, the Player won't be making any profit.
After Monochromon is recruited, it will join alongside Unimon, Patamon and Piyomon in the Item Shop. If Monochromon is the third Digimon of the aforementioned ones to be recruited, a Card Machine will appear, and if Monochromon was the first Digimon to be recruited, it'll build the Item Shop instead. When the Secret Item Shop has been unlocked, Monochromon's schedule will coincide that to Devimon's, working from evening to early morning.
- At least 1000 HP, 100 Defense and 100 Brains stat requirements
- Between 2 and 3 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 35 to 45g
- Bonus conditions: Battle less than 5 times and have at least 35 different techniques mastered.
Monochromon's Digivolution item is the Mono Stone which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Monochromon.
Monochromon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Volcano Strike:
Four columns of fire surround Monochromon, then it spits out a burning boulder towards the enemy.
Monochromon is an obtainable Adult level, Data Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in Continent's Fortress, Shrine of Evil - Left, and Millenniumon's Lair.
Monochromon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Red/Fire card, whose stats are:
- HP: 950
- DP: 40
- +P: 10
- Circle attack: 540
- Triangle attack: 260
- X attack: 200, Circle to 0
- Support Ability: None.
Monochromon's attacks are Volcano Strike, Grand Fire and Guardy Tusk.
Monochromon is a collectable green card with 13/13 stats.
Monochromon is a non-obtainable enemy Digimon.
Monochromon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Is raisable in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.
Monochromon is available as a Digimon Card.
Monochromon is available as a Digimon Card.
Monochromon is an enemy Digimon in Area 02 and 03.
Appears in Area 02 and Area 03 as a wild enemy encounter.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon ReArise|
|Digimon Pendulum Z|
(Nature Spirits Report)