|Volcano Strike||||ヴォルケーノストライク||Vorukēno Sutoraiku||Volcanic Strike||Spits out a ball of volcanic fire.|
|Grand Fire||||グランファイアー||Guran Faiā||Big Blaze||Breathes out a wave of fire that sweeps along the ground.|
|Guardy Tusk||||ガーディタスク||Gādi Tasuku||Guarding Tusk||Charges forward and spears the foe with his horn.|
|Tai Atari||||Body Blow||たいあたり||N/A||Slamming Attack||Tackles the enemy.|
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version) (with Gottsumon)
- Drimogemon (Mutant Evolution)
- Gottsumon (with or without Agumon (2006 Anime Version))
- Snow Goburimon
- Aero V-dramon
- Andromon (with Tortamon)
- Angewomon (with Kabuterimon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Chimairamon (with Kabuterimon, Garurumon, Skull Greymon, Kuwagamon and Airdramon)
- Jyagamon (with Kabuterimon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Mametyramon (with Pteranomon, Shellmon or Ebidramon)
- Mammon X-Antibody (with Tobucatmon)
- Metal Mamemon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Tyranomon
- Metal Tyranomon X-Antibody
- Monochromon X-Antibody with the X-Antibody
- Piccolomon(with Starmon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Skull Baluchimon
- Skull Greymon (with or without Ebidramon)
- Tonosama Gekomon (with Gekomon or with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Triceramon (with or without Mori Shellmon)
While exploring File Island, the Chosen Children came across two wild Monochromon who were fighting over territory. They ended up falling of a cliff. Some later appeared in the service of Etemon where they pulled his caravan around.
A Monochromon is the partner of Chichos.
Monochromon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
At the entrance of the Great Canyon the Player will see the Monochrome Shop, a convenience store managed by a Monochromon that sells Meat, Portable Potties and Medicine. Monochromon will hire the Player as a test and see if its worth joining the Village of Beginnings. So, the player has to sell the aforementioned 3 items to various Digimon, which they include Goburimon, Gotsumon, Weedmon and Muchomon. The Player needs to earn a total profit of 3,000 BITs in order to have Monochromon join, the Player has to negotiate the client Digimon, if the price is too high, the Digimon won't end up buying anything and if the price is too low, the Player won't be making any profit.
After Monochromon is recruited, it will join alongside Unimon, Patamon and Piyomon in the Item Shop. If Monochromon is the third Digimon of the aforementioned ones to be recruited, a Card Machine will appear, and if Monochromon was the first Digimon to be recruited, it'll build the Item Shop instead. When the Secret Item Shop has been unlocked, Monochromon's schedule will coincide that to Devimon's, working from evening to early morning.
- At least 1000 HP, 100 Defense and 100 Brains stat requirements
- Between 2 and 3 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 35 to 45g
- Bonus conditions: Have a Defense stat of 500+ and a Discipline gauge of 100%
Monochromon's Digivolution item is the Mono Stone which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Monochromon.
Monochromon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Mamemon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Monochromon is a non-obtainable enemy Digimon.
Monochromon is an enemy Digimon in Area 02 and 03.
Appears in Area 02 and Area 03 as a wild enemy encounter.