|Death Claw||||デスクロウ||Desu Kurou||Touch of Evil/Evil Touch/Black Talon/Evil Wing/Death Claw||Pierces its opponent with both of its extensible arms and enforces its will on their body.|
|Leather Wing||||レザーウイング||Rezā Uingu||Laser Wing||Flaps its wings to fire destructive energy from them, summon a dark tornado, or crush enemies with air pressure.|
|Hell Contract||||ヘルコントラクト||Heru Kontorakuto||Dark Contract/Dungeon Curse||Sends a cloud of cursed Digimoji at the enemy or summons up a cursed contract to confuse them.|
|Deadly Nail||||デッドリーネイル||Deddorī Neiru||Scratches using the nails on both hands.|
|Demon's Ray||||デモンズレイ||Demonzu Rei||Radiates dark energy from its hands.|
- Agumon (2006 Anime Version)
- Agumon (Black)
- Agumon (X-Antibody)
- Algomon (Child)
- Angemon (Death Evolution)
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Child Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Purple Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Betamon (X-Antibody)
- Gazimon (X-Antibody)
- Impmon (with or without Pico Devimon)
- Kokuwamon (X-Antibody)
- Petit Mamon
- Pico Devimon (with or without Impmon)
- Toy Agumon
- Toy Agumon (Black)
- Aero V-dramon (with V-dramon or XV-mon)
- Algomon (Perfect) (with Zassoumon or with a Virus or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Andiramon (Deva)
- Anomalocarimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Purple Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Dark Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Purple Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Purple Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Astamon (with or without Mad Leomon or Shadramon)
- Asuramon (with Igamon)
- Beowolfmon (with Growmon)
- Big Mamemon (with Greymon or Revolmon)
- Black War Greymon
- Blue Meramon
- Cerberumon (X-Antibody)
- Chimairamon (with or without Kabuterimon or Kabuterimon, Kuwagamon, Greymon and Garurumon  or with a Vaccine or Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Cyberdramon (2010 Anime Version) (with a Vaccine Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Dagomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Done Devimon
- Dark Knightmon (with Porcupamon)
- Death Meramon
- Deathmon (with Phascomon and Barbamon)
- Demon (with Devidramon)
- Etemon (with Bao Hackmon or Zubaeagermon)
- Fantomon (with or without Meramon, certain Digimon of the Pendulum series, Bakemon, Meramon, Wizarmon, or a Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Gerbemon (with Red Vegimon, Woodmon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with Devidramon)
- Gulfmon (with Mephismon)
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon
- Ice Devimon
- Lady Devimon (with or without Devidramon and Cockatrimon or certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Lucemon: Falldown Mode (with or without Angemon)
- Marin Devimon (with or without Skull Knightmon)
- Megadramon (with or without Coredramon (Green))
- Megalo Growmon (with or without Arresterdramon or Reppamon)
- Megalo Growmon (Orange)
- Megalo Growmon (X-Antibody)
- Mega Seadramon
- Metal Greymon
- Metal Greymon (Virus)
- Metal Mamemon (with Garurumon, Greymon, Angemon, Leomon, or Tailmon)
- Mummymon (with Porcupamon or Nanimon)
- Neo Devimon (with or without Arkadimon's data)
- Neo Vamdemon Darkness Mode (Vampire Army) (with Neo Vamdemon and Lady Devimon)
- Piccolomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Phelesmon (with Boogiemon)
- Pumpmon (with Hanumon, certain Digimon of the Pendulum series, or a Data Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Savior Hackmon (with Targetmon)
- Skull Greymon
- Skull Satamon (with or without Orgemon or Dark Lizamon)
- Rapidmon Armor
- Tonosama Gekomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Vamdemon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series or Devidramon and Bakemon)
- Waru Monzaemon (with Jungle Mojyamon or one of Mechanorimon, Guardromon, Tankmon, Clockmon, or Thunderballmon)
Devimon was the first main antagonist that the Chosen Children faced. He ruled over File Island and controlled other Digimon with Black Gears that would cause them to rage out of control and obey only him. He was destroyed by Takaishi Takeru's partner, Angemon, at the cost of his life.
A Devimon appears before the Digi Quartz collapsed.
During battle against the Chosen Children, Devimon evolved to Neo Devimon but, upon losing the power of the human world, was nearly killed by Metal Greymon: Alterous Mode. However, Dark Knightmon helped Neo Devimon evolve to Done Devimon by using the power of Moon Millenniumon.
During the fight, it is revealed that Devimon was born when Angemon was trapped in the miasma swamp. Devimon is actually Angemon's shadow reflected in the darkness, which only seeks power.
Devimon reveals that as long Angemon exists, it can revive, being virtually indestructible. Determined to crush Angemon's hope and make him fall into darkness, Devimon made several copies of himself to attack the Holy Digimon and nearly forced him to evolve to Neo Devimon and attack Takaishi Takeru. However, the evolution is interrupted when Takeru does not abandon his Digimon partner. With his renewed strength, Angemon is able to absorb his shadow back into himself, evolving into Holy Angemon.
At the end of the episode Holy Angemon talks to his left arm, which now represents Devimon, who wants to find out if, in fact, hope is indestructible, just like him.
In "The Last Miracle, the Last Power", Done Devimon manifested himself from Seraphimon's left arm after the lights of hope from the Real World were gathered together by the Chosen Children whose existences were eaten by Abbadomon and destroyed the tentacle that had captured Seraphimon. He soon after returned to Devimon, saying that he could hear the voices that resonated beyond the world and gathered hope, and how they were creating a miracle as the light of hope, and thus, the whim of the shadows such as himself and Skull Knightmon (who appeared as a shadow behind their true form, Ofanimon) must be the same. He then disappeared, leaving a black feather behind and acknowledging the answer Seraphimon, who he referred to as his "dear old friend", reached.
Several Devimon appeared from the polyhedron alongside many other Virus Digimon.
Devimon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Virus type Digimon.
After you rescue Vamdemon from starving in the Dark Lord Mansion, if you return after a while, Vamdemon will mysteriously seem to be absent, so the Player has to go to his secret Lab where they found Vamdemon for the first time, and he won't be there, so the Player has to exit the Mansion, and a Devimon will appear confronting the Player, but not fighting, instead he opens a then-unaccessible door due to a mysterious force field and will leave.
The next time you see Devimon is not until Infinity Mountain, acting as the first boss. If you manage to defeat it, Devimon will join the Village of Beginnings in the Secret Item Shop along with Numemon, Mojyamon, Mamemon and Igamon. If none of the aforementioned Digimon were recruited, Devimon will build the Secret Item Shop which can be accessed from a staircase at the left of the Item Shop. He sells Devil Chips which sharply increase the stats of your Digimon, but at the cost of lowering its lifespan. Devimon's schedule matches that of Monochromon, working from evening to early morning.
Devimon is the only Adult Digimon that doesn't evolve from any Child Digimon, but rather from Angemon via Death Evolution, so in order to evolve into Devimon, Angemon's Discipline gauge must be at 50% or below, and have it lose a battle. However, this method only has a 50% chance of succeeding, so it's recommended to save before going to battle an enemy.
Devimon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Skull Greymon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique-Death Claw: Upon contact with the enemy, Devimon impales the enemy with a pair of grand red claws.
Devimon was brought back to life thanks to Millenniumon, who he then served. He fights Akiyama Ryo in Devimon's Cave, alongside a Devidramon and a Gazimon, the first boss fought in the game. Defeating Devimon freed Izumi Kōshirō, Tachikawa Mimi, Tentomon and Palmon. He fights Ryo again in Milleniumon's Lair alongside an Orgemon, the first fight in the boss rush leading to Millenniumon, but is defeated once again.
Devimon is an obtainable Adult level, Virus Attribute, Sky Type Digimon. Like all bosses, it can only be obtained in the post-game.
Devimon is the second opponent of Deserted Island's Battle Arena. He introduces himself as the master of darkness that covers the world, and wants to make everyone a slave to darkness. He uses the Cold-Hearted Demon deck, a Blue/Water and Black/Darkness deck with 4 attack, 2 defense and 2 evolution speed, that hones in on its opponent's weak points. Upon being defeated, he warns the player not to think their battle is over, as darkness will always exist so long as light does.
A second Devimon is the second opponent of Dark City's Haunted Arena. He was brought into the Arena by Dark City's Vamdemon who he considers his comrade, but he's suspicious of something. Nonetheless, he admits he can't resist entering Battle Arenas. Devimon plays the Truth – Devil Summon deck, a Black/Darkness deck with 4 attack, 2 defense and 2 evolution speed, that destroys Green/Nature decks. Upon being defeated, he says that the battle with the player made his trip worthwhile, but they must fight again, as it is the player's destiny and he can't avoid it.
Devimon is also an obtainable Adult-level Black/Darkness card whose stats are:
- HP: 960
- DP: 40
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 490
- Triangle attack: 350
- X attack: 250, Green/Nature foe x3
- Support Ability: If opponent's specialty is Green/Nature, own attack power is tripled.
Devimon's attacks are Death Claw, Leather Wing and Hell Contract.
Devimon is an alternate Adult evolution that can further evolve to Vamdemon.
Devimon is an obtainable evolution of Renamon.
Devimon is an obtainable Digimon, which is evolved from Hagurumon, Patamon, or Pico Devimon, and can evolve to Blue Meramon, Lady Devimon, Lucemon Falldown Mode, or Vamdemon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Dark Devils (黒き悪魔たち, Kuroki Akumatachi) set.
Devimon first appears in Episode 10, "The Messenger of Darkness, Devimon!", stopping Leomon and Orgemon's fight due to the Chosen Children arriving at Infinity Mountain. This prompts Leomon to attack him, though it accomplishes nothing, and Devimon returns the favour with his Death Claw, which brainwashes Leomon.
After the Chosen Children defeated Leomon and Orgemon, Devimon appeared and caused a landslide, remarking that it was too troublesome to fight six at once. However, the Chosen Children proved too strong to be killed by the landslide, though Devimon was sure it'd be easy to defeat them anyways.
Devimon, Leomon and Orgemon reappear in Episode 11, "The Mysterious Mansion", where the former is the one responsible for the namesake mansion, a trap for the Chosen Children. After escaping from both Leomon and Orgemon, Yagami Taichi and Agumon met Devimon face to face, and Agumon recognized him as the "strongest, most evil Digimon". Devimon said that they should've remained asleep, and that the dream was now over, with the mansion then disappearing. Devimon then broke File Island into pieces and sent the other Chosen Children and their Partner Digimon flying on their beds. Taichi told Agumon to fight Devimon, but Agumon had no strength despite eating a lot earlier, and Devimon explained that it was because the food was an illusion. Taichi asked Devimon why he attacked them, and Devimon merely answered that it was because they were the Chosen Children, and that he had covered the entirety of File Island in Black Gears and planned to do the same to the land beyond the sea, surprising Taichi who did not know about its existence. Devimon didn't care, however, as the Chosen Children would die before ever seeing it. Leomon then appeared once again and tried to attack Taichi, but a light came out of Taichi's Digivice, which broke Leomon out of Devimon's brainwashing. Leomon then attacked Devimon once again with a Jūouken, and told Taichi to run away as the Chosen Children had been summoned to the Digital World as their only hope, before shooting yet another Jūouken which sent Taichi and Agumon away. Leomon was then brainwashed once again, and Devimon, now accompanied by both Leomon and Orgemon, merely decided to kill the Chosen Children slowly, one by one.
Devimon is the boss Digimon of Area 02.
Devimon is the boss Digimon of Area 01 and is available to be-friend upon victory.
Devimon is the boss Digimon of Secret A and an enemy Digimon in Secret B and Area 6.
Devimon is an enemy Digimon.
|Digimon Reference Book||Digital Monster: Digimon Zukan||Digimon Mini||Digimon Jintrix|
|Digimon Collectors||Digimon World Re:Digitize||Digimon Crusader||Digimon Crusader|
|Digimon Crusader||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th|
|Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th||Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1～5&20th
|Digimon New Century|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Adventure||Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms||Digimon Illustration Competition|
|Digimon Illustration Competition|
|Digital Monster Ver. S||Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(1st battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(2nd battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(1st small portrait)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena|
(2nd small portrait)
|Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters||Digimon Linkz|
(RE Card with Angemon)
(RE Card with Angemon)
(Card with Lady Devimon)
(Card with Patamon)
|Entry for the Digimon Illustration Contest by Komori Junko (used on St-289)||Entry for the Digimon Illustration Competition by Spareribs||Illustration by Watanabe Kenji||Digimon Adventure:|
Digimon Shikishi Art
|Illustration for the Digimon Card Game||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Digital Monster||Digimon Pendulum||Digivice||DigiWindow||Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|
|Digital Monster COLOR|