|Data Crusher||||データクラッシャー||Dēta Kurasshā||Destroys the opponent's data by stabbing them with the tentacles on its back.|
|Misconnecting||||ミスコネクティング||Misukonekutingu||Unleashes deadly energy from the tips of its tentacles, or savagely whips the opponent with its tentacles.|
- Any Black Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Arkadimon Child
- Hagurumon (with Keramon and Mushmon)
- Keramon (with or without Hagurumon and Mushmon)
- Mushmon (with Hagurumon and Keramon)
- Pico Devimon
- Algomon (Perfect)
- Armagemon (with Kuramon, Keramon, Infermon, and Diablomon)
- Any Black Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Digimon that evolves from a Jogress in the Battle Spirits Card Game (with )
- Arkadimon Perfect (with or without Arkadimon Adult)
- Atlur Kabuterimon (Blue)
- Cyberdramon (with or without Gryzmon)
- Diablomon (Warp Evolution)
- Infermon (with or without Bakemon)
- Skull Knightmon (with Vamdemon and Knightmon)
To test the newfound power he acquired from Zhuqiaomon, Beelzebumon attacked a group of Chrysalimon. Some of the survivors merged together to form an Infermon. After his defeat with Dukemon, a guilt-ridden Beelzebumon allowed himself to be overwhelmed by another group of Chrysalimon. This caused him to devolve back to Impmon.
After Neon gets angry when a reporter catches a glimpse of him during it's confrontation with the DATS team, Keramon evolved into Chrysalimon. Chrysalimon easily defeated Gaogamon, but was defeated by Geo Greymon.
Chrysalimon are most notably found in the Underground Circuit Board in random battles.
Can be evolved from Keramon if above level 27, defense 110, and already befriended Keramon, or can be found at Magne Mine. Can evolve to Infermon if above level 36 and attack 200, or Algomon if above level 48, spirit 320, and Grass Bug EXP 20000.
Chrysalimon is only obtainable as a collectible card. Its card is part of the The Wickedest Virus (最悪のウイルス Saiaku no Uirusu) set.
One Chrysalimon attacks the players starter Digimon after it was obtained.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|