|Thunder Javelin||||サンダージャベリン||Sandā Jyaberin||Lightning Javelin/Thunder Javelin||Fires electricity from its horn.|
|Dramon Attack||||ドラモンアタック||Doramon Atakku||Stabs the opponent with the blade on its head.|
|Ice Reflect||||アイスリフレクト||Aisu Rifurekuto||Ice Reflector||Hits the water surface, creating a wall of ice.|
|Maelstrom||||メイルシュトローム||Meirushutorōumu||Mega Ice Blast/Mail Storm||Shoots a freezing cold blast from its mouth, summons a great wave, or summons an electrically charged tornado.|
|Thunder Blade||||サンダーブレード||Sandā Burēdo||Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on the head.|
|Shimetsukeru||||Tighten||しめつける||N/A||Constricts the enemy with its coils.|
- Airdramon (Jogressed with or without Ebidramon)
- Coelamon (Jogressed with or without Seadramon)
- Coredramon (Blue)
- Coredramon (Green)
- Digmon (Jogressed with Submarimon)
- Ebidramon (Jogressed with or without Airdramon or Geo Greymon)
- Geo Greymon (with or without Burst Evolution or Jogressed with or without Ebidramon)
- Gold V-dramon
- Karatuki Numemon
- Seadramon (Jogressed with or without Coelamon)
- Submarimon (Jogressed with or without Digmon)
- Whamon Adult
- Aegisdramon (with Plesiomon and Crossmon)
- Black War Greymon
- Boltmon (Burst Evolution)
- Giga Seadramon
- Jumbo Gamemon
- Leviamon (Burst Evolution)
- Marin Angemon (Jogressed with or without Lilimon)
- Mega Seadramon X-Antibody (with X-Antibody)
- Metal Piranimon
- Metal Seadramon (Jogressed with or without Anomalocarimon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Mirage Gaogamon
- Plesiomon (Jogressed with or without Hangyomon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Plesiomon X-Antibody
- Shine Greymon
- War Greymon
- War Greymon X-Antibody
- Victory Greymon
A Mega Seadramon was a servent of Vamdemon. When Jou, Takeru and Patamon tried to enter Odaiba through Vamdemon's fog barrier they were attacked by Mega Seadramon. Jou's Gomamon evolved to Ikkakumon but Mega Seadramon attacked them and defeated Ikkakumon. Takeru was in danger of drowning as he fell off Ikkakumon's back. Jou saved him and soon his Crest of Sincerity glowed allowing Gomamon to evolve to Zudomon. In his Perfect form it was finally able to kill Mega Seadramon allowing them to enter Odaiba.
In "Submarimon's Escape from the Bottom of the Sea", Mega Seadramon is controlled by an Evil Spiral. It attacks and traps the Chosen Children inside of an underwater oil platform and waits for their oxygen to run out. They sneak Iori out in a one-man escape pod. He returns with Jou, his Ikkakumon and a Whamon. Ikkakumon fights with Mega Seadramon but Mega Seadramon has the upper hand. However when Iori accesses the Digimental of Sincerity that had been hidden in the platform he armor evolves his Armadimon to Submarimon. Working together Ikkakumon, Submarimon destroys the Evil Spiral freeing Mega Seadramon.
In "Assault on Black War Greymon" the same Mega Seadramon helps the Chosen Children by recruiting several Rukamon and helping them defend a Holy Stone from Black War Greymon in the ocean. Despite their effort the stone is still destroyed.
Mega Seadramon appears as an obtainable Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
Mega Seadramon, along with Herakle Kabuterimon and Hououmon, are the only obtainable Perfect Digimon that are never seen as NPCs in the game, so the only way to witness a Mega Seadramon in the game is to evolve your Digimon into one. Mega Seadramon has also a boss variant in the game, being Waru Seadramon, which serves as a member of Orgemon's gang.
- At least 4000 MP, 500 Offense, 400 Defense and 400 Brains stat requirements
- Less than 5 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 45 to 55g
- Bonus Conditions: Don't battle at all and have at least more than 40 techniques mastered.
Mega Seadramon's Digivolution item is the Coral Charm which lets any Adult Digimon evolve into Mega Seadramon.
Mega Seadramon is an obtainable Digimon which is evolved from Airdramon, Growmon, Kabuterimon, or Seadramon, and can evolve to Marin Angemon. It can also be obtained as a collectible card. Its card is part of the Mega Digimons (メガデジモンズ Mega Dejimonzu) set.
Mega Seadramon can evolve from Gaogamon, Gawappamon, Geo Greymon, Karatuki Numemon, Peckmon, or Reppamon. Can evolve to Jumbo Gamemon, Mirage Gaogamon, Ravmon, Shine Greymon, or Sleipmon. Can also Burst Evolve into Leviamon or Boltmon.
Mega Seadramon is an unobtainable Leader Digimon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digital Monster: D-Project||Digimon Story|
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||D-Spirit||Digivice iC|