|Variable Darts||||ヴァリアブルダーツ||Variaburu Dātsu||Variable Darts/Fossil Bite||Slices the opponent with its claws, or throws blades of energy or knives of water.|
|Destructive Spear||||デストラクティブスピア||Desutorakutibu Supia||Fires a spear of water.|
|Water Bullet||||ウォーターブリット||Wōtā Buritto||Water Brick||Spits balls of water at high speeds.|
|Iron Scale||||アイアンスケイル||Aian Sukeiru||Shoots tiny scales from its body at the enemy.|
|Kamitsuki||||Bite||かみつき||N/A||Ancient Bite||Bites at the enemy with powerful jaws.|
- Pico Devimon
- Shellmon (Mutant Evolution)
- Whamon Adult (Mutant Evolution)
- Ancient Mermaimon (with Mermaimon, Whamon and Anomalocarimon)
- Anomalocarimon (Jogress with or without Rukamon, Seadramon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Dagomon (Jogress with or without Octmon or certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
- Hangyomon (Jogress with or without Rukamon and Ikkakumon or Leomon)
- Lady Devimon
- Mega Seadramon (Jogress with or without Seadramon)
- Mega Seadramon X-Antibody
- Mermaimon (with or without Hookmon and Ebidramon)
- Metal Greymon X-Antibody
- Metallife Kuwagamon (Jogress with Blade Kuwagamon)
- Waru Seadramon
- Whamon Perfect (Jogress with certain Digimon from the Pendulum series)
Coelamon is the evolved from of Ganimon, as well as the partner of Dingo, one of the Australian Chosen Children. He assisted Zudomon and Submarimon in defeating a Gesomon, Shellmon, Ebidramon, Anomalocarimon and a Raremon who had gathered at The Great Barrier Reef. He then proceeded to destroy the last Dark Tower with his Variable Darts attack.
Coelamon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
After you talk to Tunomon and Yuramon, they will mention about a special Digimon that swims around when its afternoon or evening in the beach, which its actually the Coela Point when the clock is pointing to the red area. Once you reach to the Coela Point, you can see a shadow swimming in the sea, and if you approach to it, a Coelamon will appear and will assist you once you tell it that the Digi Bridge is broken. Coelamon calls out for its friends and help you travel to the Tropical Jungle. After you get there, go to the west and you'll see that the Digi Bridge has been repaired and will be able to take you back to the Village of Beginnings. Go back to the Coela Point, this time at any time to meet Coelamon again and talk to it, revealing that he wants join the city, where he sets up a small shop stand, selling some useful items. Once you recruit Betamon, it will assist Coelamon in its job, providing more stuff.
- At least a 100 Defense stat requirement
- More than 3 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 25 and 35g
- Bonus Conditions: Battle less than 5 times and have at least 35 different techniques mastered.
Coelamon's Digivolution item is the Hard Scale which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Coelamon.
Coelamon has 3 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Mega Seadramon
- Scumon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique-Variable Darts:
Coelamon spouts water, then impales the enemy with sharp darts coming from its nails.
Available as a collectable card.
Available as a collectable card.
|Card Game Alpha|