|Poison Ivy||||ポイズンアイビー||Poizun Aibī||Palmon's fingers extend to grab or whip the enemy, also paralyzing them.|
|Plant Shock||||プラントショック||Puranto Shokku||Hit the opponent with leaves, claws them, or showers them with poisonous pollen.|
|Kusai Nioi||||Stinky Stench||くさいニオイ||N/A||Stinking Attack||Gives off a powerful stench that makes Digimon unwilling to fight it.|
|Totemo Kusai Nioi||||Very Stinky Stench||とてもくさいニオイ||N/A||Very Stinking Smell||Blows out a powerful poisonous smoke.|
|Thorn Throw||||ソーンスロー||Sōn Surō||Thrown Down||Impales the opponent with her vines before throwing it.|
|Odor Attack||臭気アタック||Shūki Atakku|
|Sleep Spore||||スリープスポア||Surīpu Supoa||Sleep Spores||Shakes its petals, which releases spores that can put Digimon to sleep.|
|Thorn Thrust||||ソーンスラスト||Sōn Surasuto||Stabs upwards with its extended fingers.|
|Nioi Kougeki||||Stench Attack||におい攻撃||N/A||Releases a foul stench.|
|Root Stretch||||ルートストレッチ||Rūto Sutorecchi||Root Breaker||Slashes a foe with its claws.|
- Any Green Lv.2 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Algomon (Perfect) (with Wizarmon and Wendimon)
- Ankylomon (with Armadimon and Pawn Chessmon (White))
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Adult Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Armor Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Bakemon (Death Evolution)
- Cheer Galmon (With the Digimental of Purity)
- J Mojyamon
- Mori Shellmon
- Palmon (X-Antibody) (with X-Antibody)
- Red Vegimon
- Rosemon (Warp Evolution)
- Tailmon (X-Antibody)
- Togemon (X-Antibody)
- Whamon Adult
A Palmon was part of Sunflowmon's group in the past, back when the desert was still grassland.
Digimon Adventure 15th Blu-ray BOX Special Drama CD ~Digimon Mystery File: The Liberation of the Millennial Seal~
Palmon appears as an obtainable Child-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
A Palmon NPC appears in the very south of Unwavering Forest, in where it'll be disguised as a flower along with other flowers of similar appearance. Trying to talk with the flower makes it reply saying that its a flower, and if the player repeatedly keeps talking to it, the flower will get annoyed and an angry Palmon will itself reveal, engaging a battle. After it has been defeated, Palmon will join the city, upgrading and replacing Tanemon's Meat Farm facility in where Palmon will handle out 3 daily pieces of Giant Meat, a kind of food that satisfies Digimon more than Tanemon's regular Meat, especially for the Champion Level. Palmon also sells Giant Meat by 500 Bits each after you got the 3 Daily pieces of Meat, unlike Tanemon.
When Veggiemon has been recruited to the city, it'll replace Palmon's job, by handling out Sirloins, a much better type of Meat than Palmon's Giant Meats.
Tanemon evolves into Palmon after 24 in-game hours have elapsed only if its MP, Speed and Brains stats are higher as opposed to Betamon's HP, MP and Defense stat requirement. Palmon can also evolve into 9 different types of Digimon depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Numemon (When you do not meet requirements for any other evolutions and at least 4 days have elapsed).
- Scumon (When its Poop meter is full).
- Nanimon (When you scold it and it has zero happiness and discipline gauge).
- Bakemon (Death Evolution. When it fights against another Digimon and loses a heart. This has a random 10% chance of happening so its reccomended to save before trying it).
Finishing Technique-Poison Ivy:
Upon contact with the enemy, Palmon's nails will extend and impale the enemy, poisoning them.
Palmon evolves to Togemon (0+ DP).
Palmon is an obtainable Child-level Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 500
- +P: 30
- Circle attack: 370
- Triangle attack: 240
- X attack: 160, Eat-Up HP
- Support Ability: None.
Palmon's attacks are Poison Ivy, Plant Shock and Root Stretch.
Palmon is a collectable green card with 2/2 stats.
Palmon is an obtainable evolution of Lalamon.
Palmon is an obtainable Vaccine Child-Level Digimon and belongs to the Jungle Troopers Field.
- Evolves from Tanemon at Level 8 but to degenerate into it, it needs to be at least Level 3.
- Evolves into Togemon at Level 19 while having at least a minimum 60% percentage of friendship and a minimum Attack Stat of 95.
- Evolves into Mori Shellmon at Level 22, a minimum Defense Stat of 105 and a minimum Beast Experience Stat of 900.
Palmon is one of the three starters. Its attribute is Plant. It digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve into Togemon, Sunflowmon, Woodmon, Vegiemon, or Kuwagamon.
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Reference Book||Digimon Jintrix||Digimon Racing||Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth|
|Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
(With Hagurumon and Terriermon)
|Digimon New Century||Digimon New Century|
|Digimon World||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena|
|Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
|Digimon RPG||Digimon Battle Chronicle
|Digimon World Re:Digitize
|Digital Monster Ver. S|
|Digimon Savers: Another Mission||Digimon Masters|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Digimon Adventure:|
Digimon Shikishi Art
Digimon Shikishi Art
|Digimon Pendulum Z
(Wind Guardians Report)
|Illustration by Watanabe Kenji|
|Digital Monster||Digimon Pendulum||Digivice||Digimon Xros Loader|