|Icicle Rod||||アイスクルロッド||Aisukuru Roddo||Ice Cloud/Icicle Fire||Tosses a spear of ice.|
|Hone Hone Boomerang||||Bone Bone Boomerang||骨骨ブーメラン||Hone Hone Būmeran||Bone Boomerang||Throws a bone stolen from Garurumon like a boomerang.|
|Dancing Punch||||ダンシングパンチ||Danshingu Panchi||Dances towards the foe and punches.|
- Blue Meramon
- Delumon (Jogressed with V-dramon or Airdramon) 
- Metal Mamemon
- Skull Greymon
- Were Garurumon
- First appeared in DA09.
In "Digital Gate Open", a Mojyamon is among the Digimon controlled by the Digimon Kaiser's Evil Rings. Another Mojyamon appears in China in "The Great Free-for-all Fight in New York and Hong Kong!".
A Mojyamon is one of the Digimon hunted by Tobari Ren.
Mojyamon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
3 Mojyamon inhabit in the ice flows of Freezeland. Mojyamon are traders by nature and each Mojyamon will offer you 3 different items in exchange for what they desire. For example, the southwestern Mojyamon will offer you a Special Offense Disk in exchange for a Digi-Anchovy you give to it. When you have traded every single item to every one of the 3 Mojyamon, the last one you trade with will join to the Village of Beginnings, assisting in the Secret Item Shop, along with Igamon, Mamemon, Devimon and Numemon, seeling Rest Pillows and Health Shoes that heal your Digimon's tiredness and HP, Mojyamon's characteristic Digivolution item. Mojyamon's schedule in the secret Item Shop coincides that of Patamon's, working from early morning to afternoon.
There's a trick the Player can exploit and make profit of, by getting rich. The Player must buy as many regular meats as he can, then go to the Dragon Eye Lake and fish as many Digi-Anchovies as possible, until he runs out of Meat that can be used as bait, then the Player must bring an Auto Pilot (Important!) go to Freezeland with the Birdra Transport to where the Mojyamon are located. Talk to the southwestern Mojyamon and trade all of your Digi-Anchovies for Special Offense Disk, then use the Auto Pilot to go back to the city and sell all of your disks. Each Disk is worth 2,000 BITs when sold, which means that a total of 99 Special Offense Disks are worth 198,000 BITs, then repeat the process until you become rich. An alternate and faster way of this method is buying as many Medium Recoveries as you can from the Item Shop as each one is worth 500 BITs and can be traded by the same Mojyamon for Special Offense Disks, which are worth 2,000 BITs equally
- CAUTION: When doing this trick, always carry an Auto-Pilot with you. That's because the Mojyamon you'll be trading with has a glitch that makes the Player stuck, unable to move. To avoid getting stuck, the Player must use the Auto-Pilot to return back to the City.
- CAUTION: When trading with the Mojyamon, be sure to trade all of the 3 required items to the southwestern Mojyamon first than the other two. This is because if that Mojyamon is the last one to be traded, it will join the Village of Beginnings and you can't trade with it anymore, losing the money making exploit.
Here's a list that shows all the Items each Mojyamon require to trade and join the Village: Southwestern Mojyamon:=
- Omnipotent for Special Speed Disks
- Digi-Anchovies for Special Offense Disks
- Medium Recoveries for Special Defense Disks
- Giant Meat for Auto-Pilot
- High Speed Disk for Medicine
- Black Trout for Revive
- Digi-Mushrooms for Medium Recoveries
- Happy Mushroom for Hair Grower
- Super Carrots for Omnipotent
Penmon is the only Digimon in the game that can evolve into Mojyamon, in order to evolve into Mojyamon, your Digimon must meet the following criteria:
- At least 1000 HP, and 1000 MP stats
- More than 5 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Battle less than 5 times
Mojyamon's Digivolution item is the Hair Grower which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Mojyamon.
Mojyamon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Skull Greymon
- Sukamon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Hone Hone Boomerang:
Mojyamon tosses a bone like a boomerang that will strike the enemy, although sometimes, the bone will hit and deal damage to the Mojyamon instead.
Mojyamon is an enemy Digimon in Area 01 and 02.