|Icicle Rod||||アイスクルロッド||Aisukuru Roddo||Ice Cloud/Icicle Fire/Icicle Shot||Tosses a spear of ice.|
|Hone Hone Boomerang||||Bone Bone Boomerang||骨骨ブーメラン||Hone Hone Būmeran||Bone Boomerang||Throws a bone like a boomerang.|
|Dancing Punch||||ダンシングパンチ||Danshingu Panchi||Dances towards the foe and punches.|
|Bone Strike||||ボーンストライク||Bōn Sutoraiku||Bone Strike|
- Algomon (Child)
- Any Blue Lv.3 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Child Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Child Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Otamamon (Red)
- Otamamon (X-Antibody)
- Palmon (X-Antibody)
- Yuki Agumon
- Aero V-dramon (with Birdramon or V-dramon)
- Ancient Garurumon (Ancient Evolution)
- Ancient Megatheriumon (Ancient Evolution)
- Andromon (with Clockmon, Revolmon, or Tankmon)
- Angewomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Any Blue Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Perfect Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Perfect Water Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Asuramon (with Greymon, Leomon, or Igamon)
- Baalmon (with Porcupamon)
- Big Mamemon (with Guardromon or Mechanorimon)
- Blue Meramon
- Chimairamon (with a Data or Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Cyberdramon (with Greymon or Thunderballmon)
- Delumon (with V-dramon or Airdramon) 
- Dinobeemon (with or without Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Duramon (with Bao Huckmon or Targetmon)
- Ex-Tyranomon (with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum Z)
- Garudamon (with V-dramon, Togemon, or Kiwimon)
- Groundramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Hangyomon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Holy Angemon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Jyagamon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Megadramon (with Coredramon (Blue))
- Metal Mamemon
- Paildramon (with or without Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game)
- Piccolomon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Pumpmon (with Bakemon, Devimon, or Dokugumon)
- Rize Greymon (with Growmon or Reppamon)
- Savior Huckmon (with Zubaeagermon)
- Skull Greymon
- Were Garurumon or with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Whamon Perfect (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum series)
- Wingdramon (with Coredramon (Green) or Devidramon)
- First appeared in DA09.
In "Digital Gate Open", a Mojyamon is among the Digimon controlled by the Digimon Kaiser's Evil Rings. Another Mojyamon appears in China in "The Great Free-for-all Fight in New York and Hong Kong!".
A Mojyamon is pictured as one of the Digimon killed by Kurata Akihiro's forces.
A Mojyamon is one of the Digimon hunted by Tobari Ren.
A Mojyamon serves as the leader of a village formed by Digimon whose own villages were destroyed by Zanbamon before "The Gold Wolf of the Crescent Moon". After Ishida Yamato and Gabumon arrived at said village after saving Strabimon, he thanked them for that and explained how Zanbamon destroyed their homes. Afterwards, he offered himself to distract Zanbamon for the night, though Strabimon disagreed as it would be dangerous if anything happened to him, before Yamato and Gabumon took the role instead.
After Gabumon as Cres Garurumon defeated Zanbamon, Mojyamon thanked him and Yamato for their help.
After Negamon was finally defeated in "The End of the Adventure", Strabimon left flowers in the graves of his fallen compatriots, accompanied by the other Digimon of the village: Mojyamon, a Monimon, two yellow and a rare Pickmon, a Budmon, a Kotemon and a Gizamon.
A Mojyamon is shown as one of the inhabitants of Light City in Trailmon's sightseeing guide.
Mojyamon appears as an obtainable Adult-level Vaccine type Digimon in Digimon World.
3 Mojyamon inhabit in the ice flows of Freezeland. Mojyamon are traders by nature and each Mojyamon will offer you 3 different items in exchange for what they desire. For example, the southwestern Mojyamon will offer you a Special Offense Disk in exchange for a Digi-Anchovy you give to it. When you have traded every single item to every one of the 3 Mojyamon, the last one you trade with will join to the Village of Beginnings, assisting in the Secret Item Shop, along with Igamon, Mamemon, Devimon and Numemon, seeling Rest Pillows and Health Shoes that heal your Digimon's tiredness and HP, Mojyamon's characteristic Digivolution item. Mojyamon's schedule in the secret Item Shop coincides that of Patamon's, working from early morning to afternoon.
There's a trick the Player can exploit and make profit of, by getting rich. The Player must buy as many regular meats as he can, then go to the Dragon Eye Lake and fish as many Digi-Anchovies as possible, until he runs out of Meat that can be used as bait, then the Player must bring an Auto Pilot (Important!) go to Freezeland with the Birdra Transport to where the Mojyamon are located. Talk to the southwestern Mojyamon and trade all of your Digi-Anchovies for Special Offense Disk, then use the Auto Pilot to go back to the city and sell all of your disks. Each Disk is worth 2,000 BITs when sold, which means that a total of 99 Special Offense Disks are worth 198,000 BITs, then repeat the process until you become rich. An alternate and faster way of this method is buying as many Medium Recoveries as you can from the Item Shop as each one is worth 500 BITs and can be traded by the same Mojyamon for Special Offense Disks, which are worth 2,000 BITs equally
- CAUTION: When doing this trick, always carry an Auto-Pilot with you. That's because the Mojyamon you'll be trading with has a glitch that makes the Player stuck, unable to move. To avoid getting stuck, the Player must use the Auto-Pilot to return back to the City.
- CAUTION: When trading with the Mojyamon, be sure to trade all of the 3 required items to the southwestern Mojyamon first than the other two. This is because if that Mojyamon is the last one to be traded, it will join the Village of Beginnings and you can't trade with it anymore, losing the money making exploit.
Here's a list that shows all the Items each Mojyamon require to trade and join the Village: Southwestern Mojyamon:=
- Omnipotent for Special Speed Disks
- Digi-Anchovies for Special Offense Disks
- Medium Recoveries for Special Defense Disks
- Giant Meat for Auto-Pilot
- High Speed Disk for Medicine
- Black Trout for Revive
- Digi-Mushrooms for Medium Recoveries
- Happy Mushroom for Hair Grower
- Super Carrots for Omnipotent
Penmon is the only Digimon in the game that can evolve into Mojyamon, in order to evolve into Mojyamon, your Digimon must meet the following criteria:
- At least 1000 HP, and 1000 MP stats
- More than 5 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 15 to 25g
- Bonus conditions: Battle less than 5 times and have at least 28 different techniques mastered.
Mojyamon's Digivolution item is the Hair Grower which lets any Child Digimon evolve into Mojyamon.
Mojyamon has 4 possible evolutions depending on the stats and Care Mistakes made:
- Skull Greymon
- Sukamon (When its Poop Gauge is full).
- Vademon (When you scold it when its age reaches 15 days old, though this has a 50% chance of happening).
Finishing Technique - Hone Hone Boomerang:
Mojyamon tosses a bone like a boomerang that will strike the enemy, although sometimes, the bone will hit and deal damage to the Mojyamon instead.
A Mojyamon NPC lives in the village that serves as the hub area of the game. It gives Akiyama Ryo tips about the game.
Mojyamon is also an obtainable Adult level, Vaccine Attribute, Land Type Digimon. It can be found in File Island Mansion - Right and Devimon's Cave.
Mojyamon is also an obtainable Adult-level, Blue/Water card, whose stats are:
- HP: 980
- DP: 30
- +P: 20
- Circle attack: 370
- Triangle attack: 290
- X attack: 210
- Support Ability: Recover 200 HP.
Mojyamon's attacks are Icicle Rod, Hone Hone Boomerang and Dancing Punch.
Mojyamon is a collectable blue card with 11/12 stats. It is also an enemy Digimon.
Mojyamon first appears in Episode 14, "Attacked! The Frozen Mojyamon!". He appeared from above a mountain, then tried to stab Ishida Yamato as he jumped off of it, with Yagami Taichi saving him. After that, Agumon realized he was being manipulated by a Black Gear.
Mojyamon is the eleventh obligatory boss of the game, fighting Agumon and Gabumon at the end of Episode 14, "Attacked! The Frozen Mojyamon!". He can deal damage and Shock to the whole party with Hone Hone Boomerang or deal to a single party Digimon with Icicle Rod.
After Mojyamon was defeated, he was released from the Black Gear.
Mojyamon called the Chosen Children in Sub-Episode 9, "Mojyamon's Lineage". He wanted their help as his fur had grown rough lately, though Gabumon thought it still looked shiny. He then explained that the Mojyamon used a special medicine on their fur, which Tachikawa Mimi found stylish. Yamato and Takaishi Takeru offered to search for said medicine, or rather the three ingredients to make it.
After finding the ingredients, the Chosen Children realized they didn't have enough, and followed a trail of ingredients into a cave where they fought two Unimon, driven mad due to eating the ingredients. After fighting and defeating them, Gabumon suggested to wait some time for them to recover. Afterwards, Mojyamon entered the cave, wondering what happened, and Palmon explained the situation to him. Realizing there was more than enough medicine left, Mojyamon took it, and Izumi Koshiro wondered why they took the medicine, which Tachikawa Mimi and Agumon believed was because they wanted shiny fur like Mojyamon's. Mojyamon then gave the Chosen Children the All-Out Evade DigiPiece, which allows the equipped Digimon to use said technique to increase their evasion, as a thank-you gift. Gabumon then asked Mojyamon to tell them when his fur was shiny again so they can come back, which Mojyamon looked forward to.
Leomon, Mojyamon, Yukidarumon, Meramon, Elecmon and Centalmon offered to help the Chosen Children reach Server Continent in Episode 19, "Departure - to a New Continent!". After crossing past a river, they found Mojyamon once again, who had caught DigiEarthworms to serve as food. Agumon then explained to him that humans didn't eat earthworms, though the Chosen Children still took them as Elecmon needed bait to fish for actual food. Nonetheless, Mojyamon still tried to convince them that DigiEarthworms were delicious, but Taichi refused to try them.
A Mojyamon was one of the spectators of the Colosseum's DigiOne Grand Prix in Sub-Episode 10, "DigiOne Grand Prix".
Mojyamon is an unobtainable Digimon.
Mojyamon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Mojyamon is available as a Digimon Card.
Mojyamon is available as a Digimon Card.
Mojyamon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Mojyamon is an enemy Digimon in Area 01 and 02.
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digital Monster||D-3||D-1 Grand Prix|
(Digital Monster Ver.20th)