- For the Perfect Level version, see Minotaurmon.
|Darkside Quake||||ダークサイドクエイク||Dāku Saido Kueiku||Earthquake Drill||Thrusts its Demon Arm into the earth, creating a gigantic earthquake.|
|Demon Arm||||デモンアーム||Demon Āmu||Punches the foe with its Demon Arm.|
- Grappu Leomon (Jogressed with Hookmon)
- Lucemon Falldown Mode (with Lucemon, Evilmon and Angemon)
- Triceramon (Jogressed with Ankylomon)
- Vajramon (Jogressed with Dinohumon or Centalmon)
Archnemon created a Minotaurmon out of a Dark Tower and sent it to attack a bridge. It was destroyed by Lighdramon. When Digimon started to appear on Earth, a Minotaurmon was seen with a Dokugumon in the Mayan Ruins. It was defeated by Were Garurumon and sent back to the Digital World.
A Minotaurmon is pictured as one of the Digimon killed by Kurata Akihiro's forces.
Minotaurmon appears in random battles in several different locations and differs in colors and strengths. Some Minotaurmon also appear in human boss battles.
May evolve from Gottsumon if level is 28 or above.
Minotaurmon is available as a Digimon Medal.
Available as a Digimon Medal in the Japanese PS4/Switch versions, and the western Switch/PC versions.