|Bit Bomb||||ビットボム||Bitto Bomu||Pit Bomb/BIT Bomb/Pixi Blast||Conjures up a flying bomb shaped like a bat made from a computer virus.|
|Fairy Tale||||フェアリーテイル||Fearī Teiru||Magical Tail/Fairy Tale||Attacks with its spear.|
|Pic Trick||||ピクトリック||Piku Torikku||Victory Trick||Twirls its arrow, creating a huge star to hit the opponent.|
|Transfer||||トランスファー||Toransufā||Warps the target to another space.|
- Any Adult Green Digimon from the Battle Spirits Card Game
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
- Any Adult Nature Digimon from Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
- Any Green Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.4 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Aquilamon (with Butterflamon)
- Black Tailmon Uver.
- Butterflamon (with Aquilamon)
- Dokugumon (with or without Golemon)
- Gekomon (with Tortamon, certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or any Vaccine Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Golemon (with Dokugumon)
- Hover Espimon
- Kabuterimon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series or any Virus Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Kuwagamon (with or without certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series or any Vaccine Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Leomon (X-Antibody)
- Monochromon (with Starmon, Starmon (X-Antibody), or certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Data Adult or certain Data Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Monochromon (X-Antibody) (with Starmon or Starmon (X-Antibody))
- Reppamon (with or without a Data or Free Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Sorcerimon (with or without Yanmamon)
- Starmon (with Monochromon, Monochromon (X-Antibody), certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Data Adult or certain Data Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Starmon (X-Antibody) (with Monochromon or Monochromon (X-Antibody))
- Tailmon (with certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series or any Virus Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Thunderballmon (X-Antibody)
- Tia Ludomon (with a Virus Attribute Adult Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Tortamon (with Gekomon, certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or any Virus Adult Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Yanmamon (with Sorcerimon)
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Green Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Digimon that also Evolves from Yellow Lv.5 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Green Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Any Yellow Lv.6 Digimon from the Digimon Card Game
- Babamon (with or without Lilamon or Vademon)
- Boltmon (with Death Meramon or Pumpmon)
- Cherubimon (Virtue) (with or without Andiramon (Deva), Rapidmon and Monzaemon)
- Culumon (with Patamon, Otamamon and Wormmon; or Terriermon, Lopmon and Lunamon)
- Deathmon (Black) (with a Vaccine, Virus, or Free Attribute Perfect Digimon from the Vital Bracelet Digital Monster)
- Griffomon (with or without Blossomon or Delumon)
- Holydramon (with Jyagamon)
- Marin Angemon (with or without Whamon Perfect and Mermaimon)
- Metal Garurumon (with Knightmon, Big Mamemon, or Metal Mamemon)
- Metal Seadramon (with Anomalocarimon or Mega Seadramon)
- Mugendramon (with Andromon)
- Ofanimon (with or without Angewomon and Unimon)
- Plesiomon (with Hangyomon or Whamon Perfect)
- Saber Leomon (with Triceramon, Triceramon (X-Antibody), certain Digimon of the Pendulum Ver.20th series, or certain Data Perfect Digimon from the Digimon Pendulum)
- Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode (with Every Digimon from the Digital World)
- Slash Angemon (with Kyukimon or Giromon)
- War Greymon (with or without Cyberdramon)
Piccolomon helped the Chosen Children in the fight against Etemon. He also helped the Chosen Children to flee from the Dark Masters, but sacrificed his life in the process.
Digimon Xros Wars
Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
Digimon Ghost Game
Piccolomon first appears in "The Witching Hour". It sent humans to random locations in random times, believing that it was giving fun to humans until it heard about Amanokawa Hiro, Tsukiyono Ruli, Higashimitarai Kiyoshiro and their bracelets. It sent Hiro and Ruli to another place in time, but returned everyone to their respective times after seeing the future of Gammamon in the middle of the fight, saying that it wanted to become best friends with him.
Piccolomon reappeared in "Whispers of the Dead". He ate Gammamon's chocolate in Kiyoshiro's room, which angered Gammamon who bit him in response, which led Piccolomon to use a Bit Bomb. Kiyoshiro managed to create a pseudo-Digital World to avoid any property damage, but was nonetheless sent into a near-death state by the attack.
Battle!! Digital Monsters
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Piccolomon is the owner of the Holy DigiMemory, and the one responsible for bringing Tatsuno Tsurugi and Agumon into the Digital World., having originally followed them in Net Battle after realizing Agumon (then Greymon) was an Illegal Digimon. He accompanies them until they reach Hidden Valley, where he gets heavily wounded by Sealsdramon and has his DigiMemory stolen, forcing him to part ways with them, but not before turning Tsurugi's Digimon Mini into a Digivice iC.
He later reappears after Chaosdramon ran away with Kitajima Ami and Pitchmon, raising Tsurugi and Inui Yuu's spirits and recovering their energy.
During the fight against N.E.O, he helps contain him alongside the other owners of the DigiMemories, alive or dead.
Digital Monster Ver. S
Piccolomon appears as an obtainable Perfect-level Data type Digimon in Digimon World.
Piccolomon resides in the Tropical Jungle, though there's a very rare chance to see it, as its seen in the screen that has two Muchomon in the day or two Jungle Mojyamon in the night. Piccolomon has an usual routine, that it shows up at the same hour every day, but the hour is different in every game and save file. When Piccolomon is spotted and if your Digimon isn't strong enough to face it, because due to being a Perfect Digimon, it provides a hard battle, its recommendable to take notes of the time it starts showing up.
After its spotted and defeated, it'll join the Village of Beginnings along with the Item Shop Digimon: Monochromon, Unimon, Patamon and Piyomon, where it'll rarely show up, and if it does, it'll sell you a Training Manual for 50,000 BITs, which raises the earned stats of your Digimon when training. If you don't see Piccolomon in the Shop, you can simply enter and leave until it appears.
Vegimon, Cockatrimon, Kuwagamon and Igamon all can evolve into Piccolomon, in order to evolve into Piccolomon, your Digimon must meet the following criteria:
- At least 300 Offense, 300 Defense, 400 Speed and 400 Brains stat requirements
- More than 15 Care Mistakes
- A Weight between 1 to 10g
- Bonus conditions: Have a Happiness of 95% and have at least more than 30 techniques mastered.
Piccolomon's evolution item is the Small Spear which lets any Adult Digimon evolve into Piccolomon.
Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
Digimon Adventure: Anode Tamer & Cathode Tamer
A Piccolomon NPC lives in the village that serves as the hub area of the game. It lives inside and hosts the Piccolo Battle Lesson, which allows Akiyama Ryo to play Test Battles with mixed, Land, Sky, or Sea Digimon.
Piccolomon is also an obtainable Variable Move. Its attack, Bit Bomb, raises one ally's SP by 2. It costs 16 V2.
Digimon World: Digital Card Battle
Digimon World 2
Piccolomon is an obtainable Digimon. Evolves from Akatorimon (0+ DP) or Cockatrimon (6+ DP) and can evolve to Griffomon (0+ DP).
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
Piccolomon appears in Steep Road's Battle Cafe after Infinity Tower's third Battle Arena is cleared. Upon talking to it, it tells the player that it's been a long time since they last saw each other (despite being the first time it appeared in the game), and asks him for a battle. Piccolomon plays the Return deck, a Green/Nature deck that uses Jamming and Counter Attacks. Upon being beaten for the first time, the player is awarded the Speed Sevens card.
Piccolomon is also an obtainable Perfect-level Green/Nature card whose stats are:
- HP: 1370
- DP: 40
- +P: 30
- Circle attack: 670
- Triangle attack: 430
- X attack: 320
- Support Ability: Opponent's Support Effect is voided. Own attack power is halved.
Piccolomon's attacks are Bit Bomb, Fairy Tale and Pic Trick.
Digimon World 3
Can be evolved from Unimon if above level 36, or can be found at Sky Palace. It also can evolve to Jijimon if above level 38 and Stress below 10%, or Babamon if level is over 38 but Stress above 90%. He also appears giving you Pudding Recipe at Mangrove Forest during Sunflowmon's request mission.
Digimon Story: Sunburst & Moonlight
Can be evolved from Unimon if above level 33, spirit 145, and Holy EXP 4300, or can be found at Highlight Heaven. Can evolve to Jijimon if above level 48, attack 220, and Holy EXP 8000.
Evolves from Angemon, Cockatrimon, Sorcerimon, Darcmon or Togemon. Can evolve to Rosemon.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Evolves from Mojyamon at level 25 and can further evolve to Jijimon at level 41.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red
Piccolomon first appeared in Episode 23, "The Fairy! Piccolomon", saving Yagami Taichi and Agumon from a Kuwagamon. He then criticized the duo, boasted of his power, and went back to criticizing the performance of all seven of the Chosen Children, pointing out their Tags and Crests were wasted on them, before moving on to the Partner Digimon, who lacked guts and exerting themselves. Because of that, he decided to train them, especially Taichi and Agumon. Piccolomon then opened a portal into his forest, and the Chosen Children wondered whether to follow him, though Taichi wanting to convinced the others.
Inside his forest, Piccolomon pointed the Chosen Children to his training camp. Ishida Yamato and Izumi Koshiro did not want to stay too long in one place, as they were being pursued by Etemon, but Piccolomon assured them that no one could see them due to his barrier. Even before the training, Piccolomon had the Chosen Children and Partner Digimon all climb up, which left them exhausted, and which gave Piccolomon even more reasons to criticize them. With that done, the proper training started with the Chosen Children having to scrub all the floors. He then reiterated that Taichi and Agumon were getting the special menu, which Taichi was fine with. As such, the duo had to split up from the rest, which worried Yamato and Takenouchi Sora, though Taichi assured them he'd be fine. Even Agumon was worried, although Yamato and Gabumon cheered the duo on.
Piccolomon then took Taichi and Agumon to a dark cave. Their training was to retrieve "something important" at the end of the cave. He refused to explain further and left Taichi and Agumon alone.
Back in the base, Tachikawa Mimi, Sora and Palmon talked about how the rest left to find their Crests. Piccolomon soon interrupted them, saying they should not get distracted by the others, though Sora was worried about them. Piccolomon then sensed the barrier had been broken and that Yamato and Koshiro were in danger, so the Chosen Children left to rescue them. Finally meeting up, they faced Tyranomon who had broken through the barrier. Etemon soon showed himself as a hologram and performed his Love Serenade, leaving the Partner Digimon with no power, making them easy prey for Tyranomon. Piccolomon accepted they could not wait for Taichi and Agumon and he would have to take on Tyranomon himself, but said duo then arrived. With newly found determination, Agumon evolved into Greymon once again to face Tyranomon. With Tyranomon defeated, Etemon left in anger. Piccolomon congratulated them on a job well done, although Agumon was confused because they didn't find anything physical, and Taichi congratulated Yamato and Koshiro on finding their Crests.
Later on, Taichi and Agumon thanked Piccolomon for his training, although he pointed out their training wasn't over and they should give their all to it. Piccolomon then wished them good luck.
In Sub-Episode 11, "Jo's Training", Kido Jo returned to Piccolomon's Forest to ask him to train him in competition as he had an entrance exam next year, which Piccolomon praised him for as he knew his own weaknesses, but warned him of the harshness of the training he sought. Said training started with a physical exercise: a fight against three Gazimon. Jo managed to clear it, though he was tired afterwards, but Piccolomon forced him to do it one more time as he was too slow. However, Jo pointed out his lack of stamina and asked Piccolomon for training to improve his competitive focus instead. As such, Piccolomon took Jo and Gomamon to the same caves Taichi and Agumon were in before, with the training merely being reaching the end of the cave. Before they could move, however, another Jo, named "Jo's Shadow" in-game, appeared from the darkness of the cave. The shadow repeated the exact same things Jo said to Piccolomon before, which annoyed Jo as the shadow did nothing but complain, which Gomamon pointed out was just like Jo, which made Jo realize that he had come to Piccolomon to train but he did nothing but whine instead. After that, the shadow disappeared, and Jo decided to go back to Piccolomon as they had cleared the training. Back in Piccolomon's base, Jo asked Piccolomon if he was the one who put the shadow in the cave, which the Digimon confirmed, and Jo pointed out that he was already good at what he wanted to do so he just embarrassed himself, the realization of which Piccolomon took as proof of Jo's growth. Piccolomon also warned him that the training would only get harsher, but nonetheless gave him the Again DigiPiece as a reward, which allows the equipped Digimon to make another Digimon get a turn.
Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon World -next 0rder-
Available as a collectable card.
Digimon World -next 0rder- International Edition
Available as a collectable card.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory
Digimon New Century
Digimon Super Rumble
Digital Monster Ver. 4
Evolves from Cockatrimon, Kuwagamon or Mojyamon.
Digimon Pendulum Ver. 1 Nature Spirits
Obtained by Jogressing Kabuterimon, Tortamon, Monochromon, Starmon, Kuwagamon or Gekomon with a compatible Digimon. Can Jogress to Saber Leomon with a compatible Digimon.
Digimon Pendulum Ver. 1.5 Nature Spirits
Obtained by Jogressing Kabuterimon, Tailmon, Monochromon, Starmon, Kuwagamon or Gekomon with a compatible Digimon. Can Jogress to Saber Leomon with a compatible Digimon.
Digimon Accel Ultimate Genome
Digimon Twin L & R
Digimon Xros Loader
Digital Monster Ver.20th
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Vital Bracelet Digital Monster
|Card Game Alpha|
|Digimon Card Game|
|Digimon Adventure||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars||Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digimon Xros Wars
|Digimon Xros Wars|
|Digital Monster Ver. S||Digimon World||Digimon World
|Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers|
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
(battle portrait, English)
|Digimon World: Digital Card Arena
|Digimon Championship||Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode|
|Digimon Masters||Digimon ReArise|
|Illustration for the Digimon Web Official Twitter||Illustration for the Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 05||Illustration for the Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Exhibition ~Digimon Museum~ by Nakano Haito|
|Digital Monster||Digimon Pendulum||D-Terminal||Digimon Accelerator
|Digimon Xros Loader||Vital Bracelet Digital Monster|