|Human Partner||Hida Iori|
|Voice Actor||Urawa Megumi (浦和 めぐみ)|
| Robert Axelrod (02)[N 1]|
Robbie Daymond (Kizuna)
|Armor||Digmon (with Digimental of Knowledge) |
Submarimon (with Digimental of Sincerity)
Pteranomon (with Digimental of Love)
Boarmon (with Digimental of Courage)
Sepikmon (with Digimental of Friendship)
Frogmon (with Digimental of Purity)
Sheepmon (with Digimental of Hope)
Seahomon (with Digimental of Light)
Chamelemon (with Digimental of Kindness)
Elephamon (with Digimental of Miracles)
|Perfect||Shakkoumon (with or without Angemon)|
Armadimon is a simpleminded, childlike soul, who would be content to just eat and play for the rest of his life. He is extremely curious and will ask Iori about anything he doesn't understand. Because of his childlike nature, he often comes to simple conclusions about seemingly complicated matters, a thing which has helped Iori come to a better understanding of situations he had faced time and time again.
- Armadimon is the first opponent of the first Extra Arena. Upon entering it, he warns the player that he'll get hurt if he isn't serious, and that he himself is extremely serious. Armadimon uses the Mountain Crusher deck, a Yellow/Nature deck with 1 attack, 4 defense and 1 evolution speed which uses Option Cards to make its opponent discard cards from their hand and deck. After being defeated, he evolves to Ankylomon.
- Ankylomon is the second opponent of the first Extra Arena and the second of the second. He believes that his hard head can crush anything. Ankylomon plays the Rock Head deck, a Yellow/Rare deck with 2 attack, 4 defense and 2 evolution speed which makes heavy use of Super Defense Plug-ins.
- Digmon is the last opponent of the first Extra Arena, the second of the second, and the first of the third. Before the first match, he threatens to destroy the player's Online Deck. Digmon plays the Mountain Crusher Deluxe deck, a Yellow/Rare deck with 1 attack, 5 defense and 2 evolution speed, that uses hand and deck discard cards and Recovery cards.
- Submarimon is the last opponent of the second Extra Arena, the second of the third, and the first of the fourth. He plays the Yellow Submarine deck, a Blue/Ice and Yellow/Rare deck with 3 attack, 4 defense and 3 evolution speed. Upon being defeated, he acknowledges the player is stronger, and points out that no one could beat him. From the third Arena onwards, he adds that he can still evolve again into a super strong form, Shakkoumon.
- Shakkoumon appears in Igloo City's Battle Café after Jungle City's third Extra Arena is cleared. However, he won't speak to the player until after Igloo City's third Extra Arena is cleared, which is already open if Shakkoumon appeared in the Battle Café. He is the last opponent of Igloo City's third Extra Arena and the first of the fourth. Upon evolving for the first time, he proclaims the player has no chance against him as he has no weaknesses. Shakkoumon plays the Ancient Romance deck, a Yellow/Rare deck with 4 attack, defense, and evolution speed that uses Specialty-changing attacks to change its opponent to Yellow/Rare. Upon being defeated in the third Extra Arena, as he did as Submarimon, he points out that if he can't defeat the player, no one can. However, he adds that he'll evolve to his Ultimate level someday and beat him. In the fourth Extra Arena, he'll instead point that the player's time has come, because he can finally evolve to his Ultimate level, then advises the player to run as he can't guarantee his safety.
- Vikemon appears in Igloo City's Battle Café after Jungle City's fourth Extra Arena is cleared. However, he won't speak to the player until after Igloo City's fourth Extra Arena is cleared, which is already open if Vikemon appeared in the Battle Café. He is the third and last opponent of Igloo City's fourth and last Extra Arena. Upon evolving, he praises the player for making it all the way to him, then tells him that he's free to challenge him but doesn't stand a chance. Vikemon plays the Permafrost deck, a Blue/Water and Yellow/Rare deck with 4 attack, 5 defense and 4 evolution speed with heavy defense that's heavily weighted towards evolution. Upon being defeated, he gives up and points out that he's never met a Card Tamer as strong as the player, so he'll train much harder to reach his level.
Armadimon appears on a poster that promotes Digimon Adventure 02 in the "Multi Dimensional Digital World Memory Observation Recorder".